Affinity Designer v184.108.40.206Program Type:
Serif (Europe) LtdHomepage:
Multilingual (русский включительно)Platform:
Windows 7/8.x/10, 64-bit ONLYFile Size:
— самое быстрое, удобное и точное программное обеспечение для векторного графического дизайна на современном рынке. Все функции, инструменты, панели и параметры этого приложения, которое создавалось с нуля на протяжении более пяти лет, разработаны с учетом потребностей специалистов творческих профессий. В результате непрерывных инноваций и совершенствования было создано революционное приложение, которое изменит ваш подход к рабочему процессу.Требования к системе:Аппаратное обеспечение
- 64-разрядные ОС Windows 7 (пакет обновления 1; с включенным режимом Aero), 8.x, 10
- 2 ГБ ОЗУ (рекомендуется 4 ГБ ОЗУ).
- 624 МБ свободного дискового пространства; больше при установке.
- Видеокарты, совместимые с DirectX 10 и выше
- Размер дисплея 1280 x 768 или выше.
- Мышь или эквивалентное устройство вводаТехнологии и устройства ввода
- Рендеринг DirectX 11 и Direct 2D с созданием резервной копии для платформы Windows Advanced Rasterization Platform (WARP).
- Аппаратное ускорение для плавного панорамирования, масштабирования и рендеринга.
- Оптимизировано для Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4 и Surface Book (в том числе поддержка съемного экрана).
- Моноблок Surface Studio со стилусом Surface Pen / Манипулятор Surface Dial
- Поддержка ввода с помощью жестов, пера и сенсорной панели
- Стандартная многоклавишная мышь с колесом прокрутки.
- Поддержка Wacom (и других устройств WinTab).
- Использование технологии Microsoft Concurrency Runtime для полноценного применения и масштабирования на всех современных ЦП.
- Поддержка высокого разрешения на нескольких мониторах.Необязательное аппаратное обеспечение
- DSLR или другая камера.
- Поддержка сканера в ОС Windows.
is a powerful vector design application coupled with pixel-based textures and retouching, all brought together in the same user interface. You'll benefit from lightning fast performance, ultimate flexibility and beautifully designed professional-level features. The product possesses an impressive selection of professional-level concepts and features aimed at pushing the boundaries of your design experience.Design tools redefined
All the tools you need in a professional vector design app, from an incredible precise pen tool to a super smooth gradient tool. All carefully considered and meticulously developed, they just work—in precisely the way you want them to.Built for your workflow
With core principles of performance, stability and lack of bloat, Affinity Designer has been meticulously crafted for a professional workflow.
• Cross platform performance. With a professional pedigree forged on Mac, and matched step for step on Windows, common file format delivers stunning results on either platform.
• Unsurpassed speed and accuracy. Pan at 60fps and zoom to an eye-popping 10,000,000%, you’ll see all adjustments, effects, transformations and brushes in real time.
• Work in any color space. RGB, CMYK, LAB, Grayscale. End-to-end CMYK workflow with ICC color management, and 16-bit per channel editing.
• Unsurpassed file compatibility. The best PSD import engine available and full support for SVG, EPS, PDF, PDF/X and FH files means injecting Affinity Designer into your workflow is painless.Pixel perfect control
With real-time pixel preview in standard or retina resolution available with a single click, you can always see what you’re going to get. Can’t achieve the perfect result purely in vector? Just edit the pixels — Affinity Designer has a full suite of raster tools too.Non-destructive effects and adjustments
With a huge library of adjustment layers, effects and blend modes—combined with full support for masks and clipping layers—Affinity Designer offers the most advanced layer controls available in any vector based app.Flexible workspaces… and workflows
With a focused, fully customizable workspace, including docked and floating UI modes, Affinity Designer lets you work how you want. Add regular and custom 2D and isometric grids for flexible layouts, work on multiple designs at once, and use macOS features like Split Screen and Full Screen. Plus, with savable history, unlimited undo and non-destructive filters and adjustments you can always go back and change your mind.Natural brushwork
Use Force Touch, stylus pressure, tilt and other controls for natural-looking artwork. Edit vector brush strokes as cleanly and easily as regular curves, and add raster brushwork—on its own or with vector art—to add depth and high quality organic textures.
Rotate the canvas, blend colors, edit brush parameters, create your own brushes and nozzles, and import .abr brushes for complete control over your work.Throw some shapes
Affinity Designer delivers a comprehensive set of shape primitives with easy controls for adjusting geometry with corner settings and smart snapping indicators. A full set of Boolean geometry operations, non-destructive compound shapes, and full node editing means you can create beautiful complex geometry in no time.Just your type
Add artistic text for headlines, text frames of any shape, or text that follows any vector path. Apply sophisticated styling and ligatures, previewing all your available fonts and style sets in on-screen panels. All the controls you need are built in, including leading, kerning, baseline shift, tab stops – and now in version 1.5 you can create text styles across your document.New professional print controls
Affinity Designer features full professional print output. Pantone support, end-to-end CMYK and ICC color management are just part of it. You can also open, edit and output PDF/X files, set overprint controls, use spot colors, and add bleed area, trim and crop marks.Powerful export
In export mode you get a complete workspace dedicated to image export. Select areas, layers or objects to export, controlling each item’s output settings independently. For efficient web and UI design, you can automatically create new files whenever your design changes, in whatever resolution, file format and folder structure you wish.Common Affinity file format
Affinity’s shared file format makes mixed discipline design as smooth and simple as it should be. Open any native Affinity file in any Affinity app on any platform and just keep working – with shared history, unlimited undo and seamless switching. And for export, Affinity Designer takes all major file types in its stride.Incredibly powerful artboards
In Affinity Designer you can create an unlimited number of different design variants, sizes and screens – laying them out in one document to see them all at once. When you come to export you get full control over what artboards to output and with what settings, dramatically simplifying your workflow for responsive and app design.We’ve got your back
While experienced designers will find plenty that feels familiar, we’ve got a wealth of free resources to support you. They include dozens of easy-to-follow online video tutorials, our thriving forums and social media feeds, where you’ll often be talking direct to one of the developers. The Affinity Designer Workbook, our stunning guide to getting the best out of the technology, is also available to buy.Symbols
Have multiple instances of the same object linked together, where editing one instance changes all of the others instantaneously.Constraints
Control the position and size of an object relative to its container, enabling design in a responsive style environment.Asset Panel
Organise all your assets in a simple drag and drop panel, including an easy way to build up full galleries organized in your own folder structure.Real-time embedded document editing
Embed other Affinity files in your current design and view results in real-time when editing embedded documents.Text-on-a-path
Flow text along drawn freeform lines, curves, and shape outlines with full control over start point and baseline.Outline, pixel, and split screen views
Split the display to see side-by-side renderings of your artwork in normal view, outline mode, and live pixel view at standard and retina resolution.Corner tool
Accurately round individual or multiple selected corners on shapes and drawn lines with perfect geometry.Instant undo history
Instantly scrub through thousands of undo steps with the history slider. Plus save your history with your document to undo editing steps from any session.Vector brushes
Draw editable strokes and apply stretching or repeating texture brushes to vector curves, along with pressure adjustments. A large library is supplied and you can easily create your own.Fully customizable shortcuts
Enhance productivity with a huge library of keyboard shortcuts for tools, menu functions, view and controls—and choose your own.Affinity Designer Documentation >>What's new in v1.6.0:
• New light user interface option
• New stroke stabiliser for all pencil and brush tools
• Metal 2 accelerated view optimised for macOS High Sierra
• New font chooser dropdown with recents, used fonts and favourites
• New Glyph browser
• Improved view pan/zoom performance
• Improved performance with large documents
• Align to key items
• Text frame vertical alignment options
• Fit frame to text
• Many PDF export improvements including vector export of multi-stop gradients
• Added 'Unlock All' and 'Show All' commands
• Numerous bug fixes and other improvementsSystem RequirementsHardware
- 64-bit operating systems Windows 7 (Service Pack 1; Aero enabled), 8.x, 10
- 2GB RAM (4GB RAM recommended)
- 670MB of available space; more during installation
- DirectX 10-compatible Graphics Cards and above
- Mouse or equivalent input device
- 1280x768 display size or betterTechnology and Input Devices
- DirectX 11 and Direct 2D rendering with Windows Advanced Rasterization Platform (WARP) fallback
- Hardware accelerated for smooth panning/zooming and rendering
- Optimized for Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book (including support for detachable screen)
- Surface Studio with Surface Pen/Surface Dial
- Gesture, Pen, and Touch Screen input support
- Generic multi-button and wheel mouse
- Wacom (and other WinTab devices) support
- Uses Microsoft Concurrency Runtime to fully utilize/scale across modern CPUs
- High DPI support across multiple monitorsOptional Hardware
- DSLR or other camera
- Scanner supported by WindowsAffinity Photo v220.127.116.11 >>Download: