Silhouette v6.1.4Program Type:
Video FX, RotoscopingDeveloper:
Windows Vista/7/8, 64-bit ONLYFile Size:
открывает новые горизонты и значительно поднимает планку возможностей инструментов ротоскопинга в пост-продакшн. Среди основных улучшений и нововведений последней версии следует отметить полную поддержку стереоскопического процесса, удостоенные наград roto и paint, а также кейинг, Power Matte, эффекты и композитинг с поддержкой стерео. EXR-интегрированные стерео кадры могут быть использованы, как медиа в любом спектре поддерживаемых форматов файлов.
Инструкция по активации на Русском языке прилагается, см. 'install_ru.txt'
Invaluable in post-production, Silhouette
continues to bring best of class tools to the visual effects industry. As a fully featured GPU accelerated compositing system, its standout features are award winning rotoscoping and non-destructive paint as well as keying, matting, warping, morphing, and a total of 138 different nodes - all stereo enabled.
Developed over the years with input by those working in the trenches, Silhouette runs like a well oiled machine and is easy to use. You will be up to speed with minimal effort and have the tools you need to handle the most challenging of shots. As visual effects artists in previous lives, we understand your challenges and timelines. Our goal is to help you get the job done right, on time and on budget.FeaturesRoto
- Unlimited number of animated B-spline, X-Spline or Bezier shapes
- Stereoscopic rotoscoping workflow and tools
- Integrated Motion Tracker that can apply motion data to points or shapes
- Planar tracker provides automatic, markerless motion analysis and tracking
- Support for open or closed shapes
- Move, scale, rotate, shear, and corner pin shapes and groups of shapes
- Point-by-Point variable edge softness
- Realistic motion blur
- Animation changes for one point or selected points across all keyframes
- Independent shape viewing and hiding
- User-definable names, colors, blurs and blend modes for each shape
- Preview shape animation over image
- Shape import and export
- Composite preview and rendering
- Support for video fields and 3:2 PulldownPaint
- Innovative non-destructive raster paint allows rotoscoping and keying changes without having to re-paint
- Paint on both stereo images simultaneously using an adjustable interocular offset
- Black and White, Blemish, Blur, Clone, Color, Color Correct, Drag, Eraser, Grain, Mosaic, Repair and Scatter brushes
- Stereoscopic paint workflow and tools
- Sophisticated cloning interface
- Motion track, position, scale, rotate and corner pin Clone sources
- Onion-Skin and Align tools to match up elements
- High dynamic range painting in Float, 16 bit and 8 bitEffects
- Black and White, Blemish, Blur, Color, Color Correct, Grain, Mosaic, Scatter and Scratch filters
- Assign filters to shapes and layers
- Animateable filter parametersKeying
- Interactive image matting tool
- DV/HD deartifacting
- Multiple matte creation
- Color suppression
- Sophisticated matte manipulationArchitecture
- Node based workflow
- Stereoscopic viewing and editing
- Command-Line Rendering
- Scripting and Actions
- OpenGL accelerated animation engine
- Multi-processor support
- Proxy management for large image sizesCompatibility
• File Formats: Cineon, DPX, IFF, JPEG, OpenEXR, PNG, SGI/RGB, TIFF and TARGA
• Export Autodesk/Discreet gMask, Elastic Reality, Eyeon Fusion, Nuke and Shake 4.x SSF shapes
• Import Commotion, Elastic Reality and Shake 4.x SSF shapes
• Mask interchange with After Effects using the Silhouette Shape Import/Export Plug-in
• Export After Effects, Autodesk, Nuke and Shake 4.x trackers
• Import After Effects Corner-Pin, Nuke 8+ and Shake 4.x trackersWhat's new in build v6.1.3: FEATURES
• Output Multi-Part Node - More Inputs
The Output Multi-Part node can now have multiple additional inputs. Right-click on the Output Multi-Part node and select Add Input. Right-click on an input port to remove it. You can add as many inputs as you want, but the inputs will get smaller.BUG FIXES
• Command-Line Renderer Gets The Range Wrong. The Command-Line renderer would get the range wrong if the -start option was used.
• Crash in Trees Window. There was a crash when opening the node list context menu after deleting a node.
• Depth > Blur and Wrap Artifact. When adjusting a shape’s Blur or Wrap in the Depth node, there was a box artifact.
• Open B-Spline With Feather Crashed in Nuke 11. Open B-Splines with feathering caused a crash in Nuke 11 when imported.
• Save Project Via Scripting. You can now save a project via scripting as Save As without replacing the current project. Added a new method, project.copy(path), which just copies the project to the new path, and leaves the existing one alone.
• Tablet Support In Trees Window. Added status bar tips for hovering over ports and edges in the Trees view when using a pen and tablet to work around a bug in Qt regarding tablet events not triggering tool tips.
• Hold SHIFT while pressing the middle-mouse button and drag down to zoom out and drag up to zoom in.
• ALT+tapping on a node will activate it without allowing it to move.System Requirements
- Intel or AMD processor
- Windows 7 64 bit and up
- 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- 1GB of available disk space for caching and temporary files
- Three-button mouse or Wacom tabletRecommended Graphics Cards
- NVIDIA GTX 460 or better
- AMD Radeon 57xx series or better
- OpenGL 2.1 capable graphics card
- OpenCL 1.1 capable graphic card
- 1GB of graphics memory for film resolutionPlug-ins
- Adobe After Effects CC and aboveDownload: