ON1 Photo RAW 2017.6 v188.8.131.5244Program Type:
Digital phography, Photoshop Plug-InsDeveloper:
Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit onlyFile Size:
836MbON1 Photo RAW
- молниеносный обработчик исходных изображений камер в формате RAW, редактор фотографий и набор подключаемых модулей, всё в одном приложении по просьбам фотографов. В отличие от других фоторедакторов RAW требующих каталоги, переключающихся между приложениями для редактирования и экосистемой подписки, ON1 Photo RAW выделяется новым, современным движком обработки исходных изображений камер, настроенным для работы с современными датчиками и графическими чипами. Объединённое с текущим набором инструментов, следующее поколение ON1 Photo 10 будет продолжать работать где удобно пользователям в качестве автономного приложения, подключаемого модуля к Adobe Photoshop и Lightroom или любому другому приложению графической обработки.
--------------------------------------ON1 Photo RAW
is the lightning fast raw processor, photo editor and plug-in collection all in one app photographers have been asking for. Unlike the current class of raw-based photo editors requiring catalogs, bouncing between apps for editing, and a subscription ecosystem, ON1 Photo RAW features a new, modern raw processing engine, tuned for today's sensors and graphics chips. Combined with our current set of tools, the next generation of ON1 Photo 10, will continue to work where you want, as a standalone app, a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom, or a host app for other editing apps.The Center of Your Workflow
Using ON1 Photo RAW's Browse module, you can organize, view, cull, and add metadata to your photos. You can do your normal RAW processing and effects in the Develop and Effects modules, or send them to your other pixel editors right from Browse.Cloud Storage Integration
ON1 Photo RAW supports several cloud storage services, adding value to your workflow where you want it. You won't need to be locked into one closed ecosystem—you can keep your photos where you want them.Your All-Inclusive Effects Plug-In for Lightroom & Photoshop
Photo RAW is a must have plug-in for Lightroom & Photoshop. At the heart lies Develop and Effects which include everything you could possibly need for creating any look you want. The hundreds of filters and presets are stackable, allowing for endless creativity. You don't need 10 different plug-ins when you can do it all with one.Raw Processing
• Speed. It's fast—really fast—and state-of-the-art
• Develop. Make adjustments to photos and colleagues can access and edit where you leave off
• No Waiting. Instant RAW editing - no waiting, no importing, no cataloging
• Native Support. Also supports JPEG, TIF, PSD, PSB, PNG, and DNG
• Compatibility. Support for over 800 camerasNon-Destructive Photo Development
• Edit your photo while leaving the original file intact
• All of the usual Develop controls plus Glow, Dynamic Contrast, and Skin Retouching
• Sync or copy/paste your Develop settings across multiple photos
• Customizable workspaceNon-Destructive Photo Effects and Portrait Retouching
• The world's best non-destructive, stackable, and re-editable filter app
• The world's only non-destructive portrait retouching app
• Create any look using the best Effects plug-in for Lightroom & PhotoshopAll-In-One RAW Processor and Photo Editor
Change the way you organize and edit photos with one app, not two
No catalog means you (or anyone with access) can store and edit your photos anywhere (local network and cloud)
Built-in layers, brushes, and masking tools
Includes all of the ON1 apps; Browse, Develop, Effects, Portrait, Layers, Resize, and Photo Via
Works as a standalone app, as a plug-in (for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom), a host app (Google Nik and other apps), or as an extension (for Apple Photos)Working with Files
ON1 Photo RAW 2017 supports the opening and saving of the following file types, in RGB color mode, either 8 or 16 bits per pixel.
• Raw files from most major camera manufacturers (file extension varies by manufacturer)
• Digital Negative (DNG)
• Photoshop (PSD)
• Photoshop Large Document (PSB)
• Tagged Image File Format (TIFF)
• Joint Photographic Experts Group JPEG (JPEG)
• Portable Network Graphic (PNG)What's new in v11.6.0:
This is the sixth maintenance release for ON1 Photo RAW 2017. It focuses on improving performance in Browse, but we snuck in a few other treats as well. It is recommended for all users. Here are some of the biggest improvements and fixes:
- Fast Preview Mode — When you have just come back from a shoot and you want to dive in a view hundreds or even thousands of photos, Fast Preview Mode lets you rip through them faster than anything. No need to catalog them first.
- Browse Performance Improvements — We have made Browsing ever faster than it was! It loads thumbnails and fit-screen previews faster and it remembers more so that it will be even faster than next time you view the same photos.
- Cataloged Folders — Indexed folders, one of the most powerful features in Browse, have grown-up into Cataloged Folders. Your cataloged folders are scanned and kept up-to-date automatically. Large previews are generated in the background to make browsing much faster too. The powerful database behind Cataloged Folders enabled fast searching and viewing across folders and drives.
- Kelvin Color Temp — When processing RAW photos, the color temperature range is now measured in Kelvin degrees, giving you a larger and more accurate range to make adjustments.
- Rotate Photos Anywhere — Now you can rotate photos in any view in Browse, Develop or Effects.
- Compressed Photoshop Files — When you export or create Photoshop PSD files, they are now losslessly compressed, making them half the size they used to be.
- Other Improvements — Zooming and panning the photo is more intuitive. The Crop tool now remembers the last used crop settings
- Photo Via improvements — Updated support for new Google and Dropbox sign-in versions. updated, labels improved, bugs fixed.
- Increased the maximum amount of motion blur.
- Added Lens Correction for fixed-lens cameras.
- Added support for the Canon 6D Mark II, Olympus TG-5, Nikon D7500, Leica TL2, Canon Rebel SL2/200D
- Other bug fixes and performance improvementsSystem Requirements
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (current maintenace releases, 64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, Xeon, or better processor(s)
Hard drive: 1.5GB free for installation
RAM: 4GB (8GB when used as a Photoshop plug-in)
Display: Open GL 3.3 compatible video card with 512MB video RAM, 1280x720 resolution
Other: Internet connection for activation, auto-update checking, content downloads, and tutorialsApp Integration
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 or CC
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 or 14
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 or CCDownload:
ON1 Photo RAW 2017.6 v184.108.40.20644 Incl.Keymaker-CORE