SONY ACID Pro 7.0a (Build 536)Program Type:
Sony Creative Software Inc. Homepage:
14.11.2008 Interface Language:
English, Deutsch Platform:
Windows XP, VistaFile Size:
143MbSONY ACID Pro
- профессиональная программа, которая позволяет создавать высококачественную музыку на компьютере. Поддержка неограниченного числа дорожек, MIDI-секвенции, DirectX и VST плагинов, виртуальных синтезаторов VSTi и множества аудио- и видео-форматов.
Программа ACID знаменита прежде всего технологией создания музыки на основе сэмплов-петель (небольших циклично повторяющихся звуковых фрагментов). Сейчас этой технологии уже 10 лет, она вдохновила громадное число электронных музыкантов на создание своих произведений и ремиксов. Но время и технологии диктуют свои условия, и сегодня ACID это не просто программный loop-микшер, каким он был еще лет пять назад, это полноценная виртуальная студия, позиционирующаяся наравне с такими монстрами музыкальной софт-индустрии, как Apple Logic, Ableton Live, Cakewalk Sonar и Pro Tools.
Тем, кто был недостаточно доволен программой из-за ее простоты и относительной ограниченности, предложено то, что они могли видеть в самых сложных профессиональных программах. Тем же, кто привык к простоте использования ACID, новые функции программы никак не помешают - программа не стала ничуть сложнее в использовании, наоборот, ее привычные функции стали интуитивнее, плавнее и надежнее. Все лучшее было объединено вместе и выпущено под названием Sony ACID Pro, разочароваться в новом ACID просто невозможно!
--------------------------------------------------------Sony ACID Pro 7
software is a professional Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) for composing, recording, mixing, and arranging audio and MIDI tracks. ACID Pro 7 software is a DAW powerhouse that combines full multitrack recording and mixing, MIDI sequencing, and legendary ACID looping functionality for a seamless music-creation and post-production environment. More creative partner than production tool, ACID Pro 7 software inspires you like nothing else. With its Transparent Technology design, ACID Pro 7 software removes typical barriers to the creative workflow so you can effortlessly transform ideas into real results.Professional Multitrack Recording
- For uncompromising 24-bit, 192 kHz sound quality production live or in studio, ACID Pro 7 software has an expanded set of features for maximum audio performance. Whether you're recording your band or creating MIDI-based studio sequences, ACID Pro 7 software is the optimal platform for reliable multitrack recording and production: on-the-fly punch in/out, unlimited tracks for audio and MIDI, control surface support, powerful plug-in processing, and 5.1 surround mixing. Innovative Loop-Based Music Creation
- ACID Pro software has been the leader in loop-based music creation for nearly ten years. Version 7 has all of the core ACID Pro features: automatic pitch and tempo matching, real-time loop previewing, unlimited tracks, and our signature pick/paint/play interface. ACID Pro 7 software also includes over 3,000 Sony Sound Series loops and 1,000 MIDI files so you can start creating music right out of the box. Fundamentals Comprehensive MIDI Support
- Experience unparalleled MIDI sequencing in ACID Pro 7 software, with real time MIDI processing and precise control over MIDI events. All note and controller data can be recorded and edited on the timeline as easily as audio tracks. Use track envelopes to automate and modify modulation, expression, or other types of MIDI controller data over time. Other features let you record multiple tracks of MIDI, apply real time MIDI quantization, perform filtering and processing, create and edit drum patterns, and step record. ACID Pro 7 also includes over 1,000 free MIDI files for music creation. MIDI Superior Mixing and Editing
- ACID Pro 7 software has a dedicated mixing console for a flexible and efficient recording environment. Specify routing, assign audio effects, and use external effects processors with tracks and busses. ACID Pro 7 software also supports control surface automation and channel tracking for devices such as the Mackie Control and Frontier Design TranzPort. Its unique Beatmapper tool makes remixing easy, and the Chopper tool helps you create impressive drum fills, stutters, and DJ-style effects. Mixing and Editing Professional Effects and Soft Synth Support
- Expand your sound palette with native support for VST instruments, as well as VST and DirectX audio plug-ins. Create resonant sweeps, dramatic fades, EQ changes and add effects with parameter automation. ReWire and ASIO support help you smoothly integrate ACID Pro 7 software with your existing studio. Audio Control Exclusive Quantization Tools
- Transform loops and MIDI tracks into fresh, new sounds with our exclusive Groove Mapping and Groove Cloning quantization tools. Change the groove of a track, apply different grooves to the same track, extract a groove from one file and apply it to another, or even create custom grooves. Quantization Tools Professional Workflow Features
- Maximize efficiency with folder tracks and cluster editing to drag, pitch-shift, cut, copy, and paste sections of loops. Use the Clip Pool to choose and arrange events to use in your compositions. Create dramatic or subtle tempo changes using new tempo curves. Deliver projects in nearly any format without leaving the ACID Pro 7 environment. Import and Export Support Interactive Tutorials New!
- ACID Pro 7 software now includes built-in interactive tutorials for step-by-step help. Work along with the tutorials from within your project so you can learn and create at the same time. Included with ACID Pro 7 software New!
- ACID Pro 7 includes software for professional music production and editing, including ACID Pro Effects Rack, powered by iZotope, Garritan Aria for ACID Pro Player, Submersible Music KitCore, and Native Instruments Guitar Combos. Included with ACID Pro 7 Free Loops and Samples
- Add to your content library with ACIDplanet.com 8packs. Available as a free download each week, an 8pack is eight loops arranged into a song. ACID Pro registered users can also download free exclusive content using Get Media. Click Get Media on the ACID Pro 7 toolbar for instant access to folders full of royalty-free loopsNew Features in Version 7.0Fundamentals
* Interactive Tutorials.
* External control surface channel tracking.
* Custom labels for ASIO drivers and ports.
* Support for opening and rendering FLAC files.
* Support for opening and rendering AAC files.
* Support for rendering AC-3 files with the Dolby Digital AC-3 Studio plug-in. Mixing and Editing
* Mixing Console window for a traditional hardware-style mixer view.
* Audio routing enhancements:
o You can now route busses to assignable effects via the Mixing Console window .
o You can now route busses to multiple sends via the Mixing Console window.
o If you want to apply track panning to bus or assignable FX sends, right click the bus or FX fader in the track header and choose Link to Main Track Pan from the shortcut menu.
* The Track Prefader Sends Listen to Mute check box in Preferences > Audio enables pre-volume sends from tracks to busses and assignable effects to respond to the track mute state.
* Input busses allow you to record from external devices with effects, mix external audio sources with your project, use external effects processors with your tracks and busses, and provide input monitoring.
* Real-time rendering.
* Audio, MIDI, and bus tracks now include output meters.
* Tempo curves between tempo markers.
* Enhanced timestretch and pitch shifting for Beatmapped clips with lastique Pro.
* Metronome countoff.
* Enhanced Beatmap markers for clips with multiple tempos.
* Phase, normalization, and channel control for audio clips.
* You can now invert the phase of audio tracks.
* Mute and lock event switches.
* You can now drag events across tracks to create and move clips. MIDI and Effects
* MIDI track freeze.
* Enhanced plug-in management.
* Improved plug-in scanning via the Plug-In Manager.System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP2 or later) or Windows Vista
- 1.8 GHz processor (2.0 or faster recommended)
- 1 GB RAM (2.0 GB or more recommended)
- 150 MB hard-disk space for program installation (8 GB of hard-disk space for installation of all optional components)
- Windows-compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended)
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 (included on DVD for use with optional Media Manager component)
- Internet connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)Changes in Version 7.0a
* The lastique plug-in has been updated for improved performance.
* When the Close audio and MIDI ports when ACID is not the active application check box in Preferences > General is selected, external control is also suspended when ACID is not active.
* When you edit a clip in an external editor, audio, MIDI, and external control hardware is released regardless of the Close audio and MIDI ports when ACID is not the active application check box setting. The ports are re-enabled when focus is restored to ACID.
* The Save each track as a separate file check box is now available when rendering projects that contain video. When this check box is selected, each rendered track will contain the video strream as long as the rendering template is configured to render video. Fixed a bug that could cause ACID to crash when switching between audio devices.
* Fixed a problem that could prevent metronome countoff from working correctly.
* Fixed a bug that could produce an incorrect recording when changing your project bit depth or sample rate while a track is armed.
* Fixed several bugs that could occur when using ACID as a ReWire device.
* Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when routing an input bus's input and output to hardware ports.
* Fixed a bug that caused an error when rendering to WAV format with rendering templates that use the GSM 6.10 format.
* When saving projects with soft synth automation, envelope fade types are now preserved.
* Fixed a bug that caused all uncategorized plug-ins to be moved when moving a single VSTi plug-in from the No Category folder to a user folder.
* Fixed a bug that caused plug-ins to sort slowly in the Plug-In Manager window.
* Fixed a bug that prevented peak meters in the Mixing Console window from resetting when stopping playback.
* Fixed a bug that prevented control surface channel-tracking indicators from being displayed in the Mixing Console window.
* Fixed a bug that could prevent the Mixing Console from saving its size and layout after restarting ACID.
* Fixed a bug that could cause Beatmapped events to be offset when dragging events on the timeline.
* Fixed a bug that could cause ACID to hang when changing a track's color.
* Fixed a bug that prevented single-tempo Beatmapped clips from updating their tempo correctly when using the Initial tempo (BPM) control on the Stretch tab of the Clip Properties dialog.Download: