The Foundry Nuke Studio 11.0v1Program Type:
VFX, Editorial & FinishingDeveloper:
The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd.Homepage:
Windows 7/10, 64-bit ONLYFile Size:
677.44MbThe Foundry Nuke
представляет собой мощнейший пакет для композитинга, обеспечивающий пользователей беспрецедентной скоростью и набором первоклассных функций, не имеющий себе равных на рынке настольных систем. Если вы занимаетесь созданием высококачественных цифровых изображений - то Nuke именно для вас, решение является проверенным в производстве инструментом для создания визуальных эффектов, которое придаст скорости, функциональности и гибкости вашему VFX-конвейеру. Nuke решает реальные проблемы, стоящие перед постпроизводственными студиями и художниками по визуальным эффектам по всему миру. Функции, которыми снабжён NukeX
, поднимают решение на совершенно другой уровень. NukeX обладает всеми основными функциями Nuke, а также функционал данной версии расширен интегрированным модулем отслеживания движений 3D-камеры, генератором глубины резкости, инструментами автоматической коррекции дисторсий объектива и FurnaceCore, ядром технологии Furnace. Nuke Studio
сочетает в себе весь функционал Nuke, NukeX, Hiero и предоставляет новые рабочие среды Timeline и Compositing.
Инструкция по активации на Русском языке прилагается, см. 'install_windows_ru.txt'
is a powerful node-based VFX, editorial and finishing studio designed to empower creative individuals working independently as well as collaborative teams working on quick-turnaround projects in a way that’s previously never been possible.
A unique and seamless combination of effects and timeline, with NUKE STUDIO, users can conform, edit, color-correct, add effects and playback at 4K. Run a whole project from a single desktop, even sitting with a client whilst doing it, and use NUKE STUDIO’s powerful collaborative controls to share work with a wider team and manage this from a central integrated location.
Facilitating powerful, flexible working like never before, NUKE STUDIO has everything you need in a single integrated package, where you can work alone as easily and effectively as in a full collaborative team.
NUKE STUDIO includes the Timeline environment and Compositing environment, and has some additional Nuke Studio specific features, such as the ability to create a Nuke Comp, add soft effects to the timeline, and the annotations menu. Nuke Studio combines the tools and abilities of Nuke, NukeX, and Hiero.Core compositing updates coming to NUKE, NUKEX and NUKE STUDIO
• Everything’s got a lot faster
. Significant engineering effort has been dedicated to making performance boosts across the board. Not only have we greatly increased overall performance in NUKE 9 compared to NUKE 8, but we’ve also made huge leaps forward in performance of NUKE’s EXR reader, Deep EXR reader, and Scanline renderer to name a few.
• Native Flipbooking
. We've used new NUKE STUDIO technology to create a native Flipbook panel inside of NUKE and NUKEX, bringing integrated and real-time player capabilities to both applications and removing the need to roundtrip to other flipbooking software.
• New image formats supported
. NUKE 9 adds support for MXF files, including read from MXF for DNxHD, Sony RAW (F55 and F65), XAVC and others. We’ve also added GPU debayering for ARRI and RED raw files.
• Denoise comes to NUKE
. The release of NUKE 9 sees the power of the previously NUKEX-exclusive Denoise tool come to every product in the NUKE range.
• OFlow gets GPU accelerated
. NUKE’s OFlow tool has been further integrated and enhanced to give you new control over retime curves in the source time range, combining to give you concise, intuitive control over your speed ramps. And it’s been GPU accelerated.
• Performance profiling for all
. NUKE’s performance profiling has been updated to give more accurate and detailed information on scripts, and now runs across three platforms. Color coding has been added for better visibility on individual scripts, Python calls now provide Python access to timing information for individual nodes and you can now run NUKE from the command line and get the full performance profile for a render in XML format.
• Mip-map filtering for the Scanline Render
. NUKE 9's Scanline Render will improve your rendering speed, particularly when sampling from large textures, with the addition of new mip-map texture filters, including options for Nearest, Bilinear, Trilinear and Anisotropic.
• Drop shadow added to the Text node
. NUKE's Text node has been improved by the addition of a new shadows tab within the node, making it fast and simple to add drop shadows and outlines to your text.
• Camera and Axis nodes get an update
. NUKE 9 adds a Look pipe to the Camera and Axis nodes which mimics the behaviour of the Transform Geo nodes 'look' input functionality.
• Curve Editing with less clicks
. The improved Curve Editor in NUKE 9 speeds up your workflow by showing curves for both Comp nodes and timeline Soft Effects. There's now a single adjustment panel which has both x and y number fields which can be jumped between using the tab key.
• Backdrop node update
. NUKE’s Backdrop nodes have been improved to provide a z order option in the control panel. You can specify a particular z level at which the backdrop will appear in the node graph.Advanced compositing updates exclusive to NUKEX and NUKE STUDIO
• KRONOS 2
. The new motion estimation algorithm in KRONOS 2 improves the quality of your retimes, giving you a smoother warp with less artifacts and improved image reconstruction with less "pulsing" between sharp and blurry results. KRONOS 2 also comes with new resampling methods (Lanczos), new control over retime curves, improved range integration as well as Blink GPU acceleration.
• Vector Generator 2
. Based on KRONOS 2, the new Vector Generator comes with improved quality vectors based on the new motion estimation algorithm. It also provides Blink GPU acceleration.
• Motion Blur 2
. Based on KRONOS 2, the new motion estimation algorithm in Motion Blur 2 provides you with faster and more accurate results. Motion Blur 2 also provides Blink GPU acceleration.
• Planar Tracker 2
. Planar Tracker 2 has an added new region tracking algorithm which works with featureless areas of footage. Planar Tracker and Roto now appear as a single, integrated node with a new pattern-matching algorithm with a luminance shift option for shots where luminance alters within the tracking region.
• Particles with more possibilities
. An improved Particle Bounce node creates a whole new range of possibilities for particles by adding a new 'geometry' input which allows you to connect any native NUKE geometry or read-in geometry, including OBJ, Alembic, FBX, for particles to bounce off.New key features NUKE 11
• VFX Reference Platform 2017: The Nuke family is being updated to VFX Platform 2017, which includes several major updates to key libraries used within Nuke, including Python, Pyside and Qt.
• Live Groups: Introduces a new type of group node which offers a powerful new collaborative workflow for sharing work among artists. Live Groups referenced in other scripts automatically update when a script is loaded, without the need to render intermediate stages.
• Frame Server in Nuke and NukeX: Nuke Studio’s intelligent background rendering is now available in Nuke and NukeX. The Frame Server takes advantage of available resource on your local machine, enabling you to continue working while rendering is happening in the background.
• New Lens Distortion in NukeX: The LensDistortion node has been completely revamped, with added support for fisheye and wide-angle lenses and the ability to use multiple frames to produce better results. It is now also GPU-enabled.
• Timeline Disk Cache in Nuke Studio: Nuke Studio now has new GPU accelerated disk caching that allows users to cache part or all of a sequence to disk for smoother playback of more complex sequences.Compare NUKE editions >>NukeX Release Notes >>System Requirements:Qualified operating systems
- Windows 7 or Windows 10 (64-bit only)
Note: Other operating systems may work, but have not been fully testedMinimum hardware requirements
- x86-64 processor, such as Intel Core 2 Duo or later
- 5 GB disk space available for caching and temporary files
- At least 8 GB RAM
- Display with at least 1280 x 1024 pixel resolution and 24-bit color
- Graphics card with at least 512 MB of video memory and driver support for OpenGL 2.0.*
* To enable optional GPU acceleration of Viewer processing, you need OpenGL 2.0 with support for floating point textures and GLSL.Requirements for GPU Acceleration
If you want to enable Nuke to calculate certain nodes using the GPU, there are some additional requirements. See the Release notes for full details of requirements for GPU acceleration.NVIDIA
• An NVIDIA GPU with compute capability 2.0 (Fermi) or above.
• Graphics drivers capable of running CUDA 8.0 & 6.5 or above. These are bundled with the regular drivers for your NVIDIA GPU. Driver version r361 or above is required. We recommend using the latest graphics drivers, where possible.AMD
AMD support for Windows and Linux is available in Nuke 11.0v1. The followed GPUs with an appropriate driver are supported. See the release notes for details.
- AMD FirePro W8100 / W9100
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X / RX 480 / Pro WX 7100
* NOTE: Other AMD GPUs may work, but have not been fully tested.Download: