The Foundry CaraVR 1.0v5 for Nuke 10.5Program Type:
The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd.Homepage:
Nuke 9.0v9+ / 10.0v6+ / 10.5v1+, 64-bit ONLYFile Size:
- набор из трёх узлов для семейства Nuke, разработанных в помощь при композитинге моно и стерео видеоматериала с углом обзора 360 градусов при постпроизводстве. Все узлы CaraVR интегрируются в Nuke 9.0v9 или более поздние версии. Их можно применять к клипам также как и любой другой узел, и все они могут быть анимированы с помощью стандартных инструментов анимации Nuke.
Инструкция по активации на Русском языке прилагается, см. 'install_windows_ru.txt'
is a suit of nodes designed to assist compositing of mono and stereo live action 360 footage in post-production. All CaraVR nodes integrate seamlessly into Nuke 9.0v9, or above. They are applied to your clips as any other node and they can all be animated using the standard Nuke animation tools.Why CaraVR?
• Seamless stitching of mono or stereo VR content - With an advanced stitching toolset based on stereo disparity technology from OCULA, CaraVR offers presets for many popular camera rigs and is easily configured for custom rigs.
• Automatic stitch clean-up and correction - CaraVR automatically corrects for exposure and white balance differences between cameras, and stabilizes moving camera shots for a more comfortable viewing experience.
• Powerful streamlined VR compositing workflows - CaraVR makes it easy for artists to use NUKE’s full suite of compositing tools on 360° footage for clean-up, set extensions, 3D element insertion and more.
• Headset review inside NUKE - With CaraVR’s support for popular VR headsets, you can review directly from NUKE’s viewer or NUKE STUDIO’s timeline, eliminating the need to export to a separate application.Camera rig solving
Easily solve and refine camera position, rotation, focal length and lens distortion parameters inside NUKE. With presets for popular camera rigs including the Freedom 360 and Nokia OZO, plus support for custom camera rigs, CaraVR can handle footage from any 360° video shoot. In addition, Python scripting support lets you automate camera solving and access rig data for other tasks.Stitching
CaraVR’s GPU-accelerated Stitcher lets you create a high-quality 360° stitch for both mono and stereo output directly in NUKE. Built on the disparity technology in OCULA, CaraVR creates a seamless stitch without artifacts such as lines and ghosting, even on moving scenes. Split apart the stitch to make manual adjustments on individual camera views if needed, quickly export STMaps and UV maps, and easily share stitch setups between artists.Correction and color matching
Auto exposure settings or environment lighting can cause exposure and white balance differences between cameras, resulting in distracting visual mismatches. With CaraVR, you can automatically correct these differences during the stitching process, producing a single exposure across all cameras with minimal manual adjustment. With a unified exposure, you can produce subtle lighting effects, for example by animating a change in gain over time.360° tracking and stabilization
With a specialised feature-point tracker optimised to handle distortion and continuity at the edges of lat/long images, you can track and paint or merge directly on stitched 360° footage. Track and stabilize footage during or after stitching to remove excess motion in order to produce a more comfortable, dynamic VR experience without compromising quality. Stabilization data from NUKE’s built-in Camera Tracker can also be used as part of the workflow.VR compositing workflows
CaraVR offers a GPU-accelerated toolkit that speeds up compositing tasks by providing the ability to use NUKE’s full set of compositing tools directly on 360° material, including built-in node toolsets that make it easy to quickly roto, paint and track. A new Spherical Transform node lets you work with rectilinear, lat/long, cube map and fisheye projections, change between them at any time, and export in your choice of format for delivery. In addition, you can apply any convolve or blur effect across the 360° material.360° stereo rendering and slit-scan shader
The version of NUKE’s ray trace rendering engine included with CaraVR offers additional support for stereo lens models, together with a slit-scan shader that can control the depth at the poles in 360° footage, resulting in a more pleasant VR viewing experience when looking up or down. The depth falloff can be controlled to match common stitching and rendering patterns, ensuring consistent results across the post pipeline.Headset review
With support for popular VR headsets, you can preview your project in NUKE’s viewer and while playing it back from NUKE STUDIO’s timeline, without the need to export to a separate review application. CaraVR includes support for the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift CV1 on Windows and the Oculus Rift DK2 across Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.CaraVR Release Notes >>Minimum System Requirements:
- A version of Nuke 9.0v9, or above, Nuke 10.0v6, or above, Nuke 10.5v1, or above on Windows 7 or Windows 8 (64-bit only).
- x86-64 processor, such as Intel Core 2 Duo or later
- 5 GB disk space available for caching and temporary files
- At least 8 GB RAM
- Display at least 1280 x 1024 pixel resolution and 24-bit color
- Graphics card with at least 512 MB of video memory and driver support for OpenGL 2.0. *
* To enable optional GPU acceleration of Viewer processing, you need OpenGL 2.0 with support for floating point textures and GLSL.
- Foundry Licensing Tools (FLT 7.0v2 or later) for floating licenses.Requirements for GPU AccelerationTo take advantage of GPU acceleration, you must have, either:
- An NVIDIA GPU with compute capability 2.0 (Fermi) or above. A list of the compute capabilities of NVIDIA GPUs is available at NVIDIA GPUs >>
NOTE: The compute capability is a property of the GPU hardware and can't be altered by a software update.With graphics drivers capable of running CUDA 4.2 or above.
- On Windows and Linux, CUDA graphics drivers are bundled with the regular drivers for your NVIDIA GPU. Drivers from April 2012 onward support CUDA 4.2.
Go to NVIDIA Driver Downloads >>
for more information.
NOTE: If your computer enters sleep mode, the CUDA drivers cannot recover and you must restart Nuke to use GPU acceleration.
TIP: We recommend using the latest graphics drivers, where possible, regardless of operating system.Download: