emTopolizer2 v2.381 for SoftimageProgram Type:
Particle and point cloud rendererDeveloper:
Mootzoid | Eric MootzHomepage:
Softimage 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 | 64-bit ONLYFile Size:
- подключаемый модуль к Softimage ICE для создания, доступа, управления и преобразования геометрии в ICE.
Инструкция по активации на Русском языке прилагается, см. 'install_ru.txt'emTopolizer2
is a Softimage ICE plugin for creating, accessing, manipulating and converting geometry within ICE.Some Features
• Conversion of point clouds into polygonal geometry
Powerful and robust tools to convert point clouds (particles and strands) into polygon meshes with UVs, normals, motion vectors and vertex colors. The resulting meshes can be exported as polygon mesh sequences, e.g. for other 3D applications.
• Particle Cache File Reader/Writer/Converter
Tools to read and write particle cache files such as .bgeo (Houdini), .bin (RealFlow), .ptc (RenderMan) and many more.
• High speed geometry caching
Reads and writes polygon meshes via a single ICE compound preset or via the "Geometry Reader/Writer" operators.
Currently supported formats:
- .mzd (native format, compatible with emPoylgonizer v.4).
- .emp2 (native format, compatible with Softimage's built-in Polygonizer and version 2, 3 and 4 of emPoylgonizer).
- .obj (Wavefront's ASCII format, compatible with all 3D packages).
- .bin (RealFlow's binary geometry format, compatible with Maya and 3ds Max).
• High performance polygonizer within ICE
The brand new multithreaded meshing core with a new memory management (ridiculously small memory usage whatever you are meshing). Its many features such as "Denoise", "Liquid Shaper" and "Flicker free Normal Vectors" make this polygonizer a true 'meshing machine' that will help you get through any heavy meshing jobs you might encounter.
• UVW Engineer
A highly versatile texture coordinate creation tool designed to create UVs for geometry sequences with changing topology, typically meshed liquid simulations coming either directly from polygonizer or from a cached geometry file sequence (e.g. RealFlow meshes).
• Vertex Islands / Polygon Islands
Access to vertex/polygon island data in linear time. Combine this with the "Vertex Island" tool of the freeware addon emTools to animate and control vertex islands via an ordinary point cloud.
Apply some thickness to a polygon mesh, no matter how heavy.
Create road polygon meshes based on a set of input curves.
Disconnect and extrude the polygons whilst preserving the UVs, normals and vertex colors.
• Many further little high speed goodies
Fix non-manifold edges, quadrangule, apply a special liquid mesh smoothing, sort vertices and polygons, blur normals, blur UVs, blur colors, close holes in a mesh, etc.Limitations and Remarks
- emTopolizer2 is only available for 64 bit systems (Windows and Linux).
- The "Get Topo from Particles" operator supports particles with shape instances, however it does not yet support instances with children.What's new v2.381:
- The particle cache file format ".prt" (Krakatoa) is now supported (reading only).v2.380
- New operator "Remove Interiors".
- Bug fix: the operator "Get Topo from Strands" ignored the strand color's alpha. This has been fixed.Release includes: