Thomson Grass Valley EDIUS v5.01Program Type:
31.10.2008 Interface Language:
Windows XP (32-bit), Vista (32- & 64-bit)File Size:
842MbGrass Valley EDIUS
- одна из самых лучших профессиональных программ для обработки видео. Она поддерживает обработку несжатого видео в форматах SD, HD, HDV, DV, MPEG-2 и MPEG-1 в реальном времени. Программа дает возможность работать с неограниченным количеством слоев, содержащих аудио, видео данные или эффекты. Проекты, созданные в EDIUS Pro, можно сохранять, используя собственный кодек Canopus HQ, который имеет возможность кодирования с переменным битрейтом.
nonlinear editing software is designed for any broadcast and postproduction environments, especially those with newer, tapeless forms of video recording and storage. Perfect for file-based workflows, EDIUS software offers real-time, multi-track, mixed-format editing, compositing, chroma keying, titling, and timeline output capabilities. In addition to the standard formats of the EDIUS family, it supports Infinity JPEG 2000, DVCPRO, P2, VariCam, Ikegami GigaFlash, MXF, XDCAM, and XDCAM EX video. It also supports all DV and HDV cameras and decks.EDIUS: Key Features
- Edit any mix of SD and HD resolution video content together in real time
- Work with many different native video formats, including DV, HDV, AVCHD, uncompressed, and more
- New GPU-accelerated 3D transitions
- Fast, flexible user interface, including unlimited video, audio, title, and graphics tracks
- Real-time editing and conversion of different HD/SD aspect ratios, such as 16:9 and 4:3
- Real-time editing and conversion of different frame rates, such as 60i, 50i, and 24p
- Real-time editing and conversion of different resolutions, such as 1920x1080, 1440x1080, 1280x720, and 720x480
- Real-time HD/SD effects, keyers, transitions, and titles
- Supports newer file-based formats, including Infinity JPEG 2000, XDCAM and XDCAM EX, P2 (DVCPRO and AVC-Intra), and GFCAM
- Real-time, render-free DV output directly from the timeline
- Multi-camera editing of up to eight different sources simultaneously
- Nested timeline sequences
- High-speed SD and HDV MPEG-2 timeline export, built for dual-core CPU technology
- High-quality, multi-format video exporting to Infinity JPEG 2000, MPEG-2, AVCHD, AVC-Intra, and more
- Direct-to-DVD timeline export
- High value software bundle includes filters, effects, image stabilization, titling, VST audio plug-ins, and DVD and Blu-ray authoring
- Compatible with Windows XP and Windows VistaSupported Project Formats
- 1920 x 1080/59.94i, 50i, 29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p
- 1440 x 1080/59.94i, 50i, 29.97p, 25p, 25p over 50i, 24p, 23.98p
- 1280 x 1080/59.94i, 29.97p over 59.94i, 23.98 over 59.94i, 23.98pA over 59.94i
- 1280 x 720/59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p, 23.98p
- 960 x 720/59.94p, 50p, 50p over 60p, 29.97p over 59.94p, 25p over 50p, 25p over 60p, 24p over 60p, 23.98p over 59.94p
- 720 x 576/50p 4:3, 50p 16:9, 50i 4:3, 50i 16:9, 25p 16:9, 25p over 50i 4:3, 25p over 50i 16:9
- 720 x 486/59.94i 4:3, 59.94i 16:9
- 720 x 480/59.94p 16:9, 59.94i 4:3, 59.94i 16:9, 29.97p over 59.94i 4:3, 29.97p over 59.94i 16:9, 23.98p over 59.94i 4:3, 23.98p over 59.94i 16:9, 23.98pA over 59.94i 4:3, 23.98pA over 59.94i 16:9Supported Video Formats
- Canopus DV
- Canopus HQ
- Canopus Lossless
- Infinity JPEG 2000
- DirectShow video*
- DVCPRO 50 (including P2)
- DVCPRO HD (including VariCam, P2)
- H.246 TS*
- MPEG-1 (system or elementary stream)
- MPEG-2 (program or elementary stream)
- MPEG-2 (HDV)
- Uncompressed (AVI)
- XDCAM (SD and HD)
- XDCAM EX
- Windows Media Video
(* Not all streams are supported. May require additional third-party decoders, not supplied with the software)Supported Image Formats
- DPX(SMPTE 268M-2003)
- Flash Pix File
- JPEG File Interchange Format
- Mac Pict File
- Maya IFF File
- Portable Network Graphics (PNG)
- QuickTime Image File
- Windows Bitmap
- Windows Meta FileSupported Audio Formats
- Dolby Digital AC-3
- MPEG audio
- MPEG audio layer-3 (MP3)
- Ogg Vorbis
- PCM Wave
- Windows Media AudioMinimum System Requirements:
EDIUS editing software is capable of editing both SD and HD content in real time, however the system requirements for real-time HD editing are significantly higher than for SD editing. The requirements shown here are for real-time HD editing.
- Intel or AMD CPU with a 3 GHz processor speed or faster (multiple CPUs and/or multi-core CPUs are recommended. SSE2 and SSE3 instruction set supported)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB or more recommended)
- 800 MB free disk space
- DVD-ROM drive for software installation
- ATA100/7200 rpm or faster hard disk, capable of sustaining at least 20 MB/sec data transfer. A RAID stripe set of two or more hard disk drives is required for multiple HD stream output
- Graphics card with at least 256 MB of graphics memory (512 MB recommended) with support for PixelShader Model 3.0 or later(i.e. DX9-based)
- One free 5.25-inch mounting bay (required if using the HDSTORM Bay)
- Windows XP Home or Windows XP Professional (32-bit, Service Pack 2 or later), or Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit, Service Pack 1 or later)
- SoundcardWhat's New in EDIUS v5
This new release of EDIUS primarily aims to bring together the technologies for the various video formats available to editors today and tomorrow, within a more suite-like package that offers more than just basic video editing. This does not mean, however, that there aren't a few new and improved features included within the NLE software itself.
- Windows Vista Support
- Unified and Expanded Video Format Support
- GPUfx - GPU Accelerated Video Transitions
- New 'Built-in' Exporter Interface
- Other Interface Improvements and Additions
- New Third-Party Software BundleChanges in Version 5.01
( Release: 10/31/2008)
- Added support for HDSPARK.
- Added support for HDTHUNDER.
- Fixed issue with crash when playing MP3 of VBR format.
- Fixed issue with crash when editing title clip on timeline.
- Fixed issue with crash when playing "Dual Mono Recording" AC3 audio file.
- Fixed issue with crash when operating clip using GPUfx.
- Fixed issue with loading project files created with earlier EDIUS versions.
- Fixed issue with fast-forwarding/rewinding clips.
- Fixed issue with loading some JPEG2000 files.
- Fixed issue with loading some QuickTime files.
- Fixed issue with allocating audio when adding clip to video track.
- Fixed issue with In/Out/Dur when specifying them with number input.
- Fixed issue with switching point when using multicam editing mode.
- Fixed issue with clip alignment when using multicam mode.
- Fixed issue when using AAF export (clip not exported).
- Fixed issue with timeline position when operating clip.
- Fixed issue when interrupting download of MXF file (unconverted area turned green).
- Fixed issue with MXF file consolidation.
- Fixed issue when clipping consolidated clips (left information of clip marker out of range)
- Fixed issue with frame when editing MPEG file.
- Fixed issue with "Default" button in Canopus HQ Codec setting window.
- Fixed issue with "Initialize" button for time remap.
- Fixed issue when opening project saved ([X] mark was displayed in clip).
- Fixed issue with crash when registering clip on Bin during VWS export.
- Fixed issue with crash when copying to capture some P2 clips.
- Fixed issue with invalid MXF file when consolidating P2 clips.
- Fixed issue with quitting P2 Select.
- Fixed issue with crash when importing XDCAM/P2 PLAYLIST. Download: