Swipes! 32: Model Mania 1 (SD)Type:
.iso (.mov, .wav) SDFile Size:
480 Mb Swipes! 32: Model Mania 1
- анимированные видео-переходы сделанные на основе движения различных предметов и объектов. Многие получились даже очень весёлые :))! Для каждого ролика предоставляются звуковые эффекты и маски. Могут быть использованы в любой программе видеомонтажа.
--------------------------Swipes! v32: Model Mania 1
- Swipes! gets literal with this new volume, that features realistic and iconic object transitions. Featuring law and order elements, some technology and other assorted objects, check out the Gallery and see if it's got what you need.What is a Full Screen Swipe?
A Full Screen Swipe is defined by Digital Juice as a full color transition that covers the screen completely at some point during the animation. This point in the animation is called the "Switch Frame." This full-screen frame is used to cover the edit between the video sources. The full-screen portion of the animation only lasts a few frames, just long enough to mask the cut between your two clips. The effect is a seamless transition from Clip A to Clip B.What is a Double Alpha Swipe?
Starting with Volume 13, we've introduced a brand new type of Swipe known as a Double Alpha Swipe. A Double Alpha Swipe is defined by Digital Juice as a full color transition that does not cover the screen fully at any point in the animation, but instead uses an additional animation known as a Traveling Matte to transition the video. With a Double Alpha Swipe, at some point Clip A, Clip B, and the Swipe Animation are all seen on the screen at the same time.
The above example clearly demonstrates the use of a double alpha channel Swipe. Here you see Video Source A, Video Source B, and the Swipe Animation are all on the screen at the same time. Without the second Alpha channel acting as a traveling matte it would be impossible to create this kind of transition.Features
- Animated Transitional Wipes: 30-SD
- 60 Matching Sound FX
- 2 - Sound effects per wipe
- 1.5 Seconds average length
- Provided at 60 FPS for super smooth interlaced and progressive playback.
- QuickTime format
- Directly importable into After Effects or similar compositing software
Внимание! У вас нет прав для просмотра скрытого текста.