ACDSee Video Studio v184.108.40.2066Program Type:
ACD Systems International Inc.Homepage:
Windows 7/8/8.1/10, 64-bit ONLYFile Size:
22.17MbACDSee Video Studio 2
- простой в работе, но в то же время универсальный видеоредактор, не требующий обучения. Импортируйте свои видеозаписи, работайте с готовыми медиаматериалами или создавайте собственные. Создавайте, редактируйте, разделяйте, обрезайте или объединяйте аудио- и видеозаписи, добавляйте подписи и переходы, делайте выборки для достижения максимального впечатления от просмотра. Запишите что-нибудь с экрана или себя, обработайте в HD, а затем поделитесь своим шедевром в социальных сетях прямо из программы.Системные требованияАппаратное обеспечение
- Процессор Intel Pentium 4 с тактовой частотой 1 ГГц или быстрее
- 512 Мб ОЗУ или больше
- 92 Мб свободного пространства на жёстком дискеПрограммное обеспечение
Операционная система Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 или Windows 10 (только 64-разрядные версии)
Simple to use, yet versatile, ACDSee Video Studio 2
is value-based video editing without the learning curve. Import your own footage, work with your existing media, or generate your own. Create, edit, split, trim, and merge audio and video recordings, add captions and transitions, and make custom selections to build the ultimate viewing experience. Record anything on your screen or yourself, render in HD, and then seamlessly share your masterpiece on social media from right inside the program.
Enhance your creativity with ACDSee Video Studio 2's powerful 64-bit performance and sharp high resolution results. Get up close and personal with your viewers with webcam recording now available alongside screen recording. Experience even more freedom with multiple audio tracks, allowing you to narrate over music, add your own effects, mix, and whatever else you can dream up.Face Value
With webcam recording now paired with ACDSee Video Studio 2's screen recording, you can devise tutorials with interpersonal connections, develop educational content while communicating with your students, capture yourself during gameplay, create reaction videos, and much more.Double up
Find new ways to connect with your audience with multiple audio tracks. Narrate, pair your voiceover with music, add your own sound effects, mix, cut up, and merge music, or add a beat track. Set the mood with different volumes on different tracks.Vivid Video
Stay competitive with high resolution recording. Enjoy crispy, HD results.Fresh Start
Enjoy a streamlined, easy-to-use interface.Top Features
• Editing Freedom. Gather your media in the Library and move it to the Timeline, as you desire. Move, align, split, cut, copy, and paste video, audio, and captions on the Timeline. Zoom in for precision editing, lock tracks to avoid accidental changes, and select specific segments for production.
• Captivate with Captions. Connect with your audience through captions. Call out ideas, highlight parts of the video, or simply subtitle for the hearing-impaired. Tailor the position, font, color, size, and a variety of stylization options to give captions their own unique meaning and clarity.
• Tractable Transitions. Create smooth scene and topic changes by adding transitions between video files on the Timeline. Simply drag and drop where you want them to go and customize their duration on the Options dialog.
• Capture and Create. Record your screen with or without system audio and voice recording in standard, widescreen, or your custom-selected dimensions. Include a timestamp, watermark, and captions, as desired, with customizable positions, fonts, background colors, and more. Move your recorded region during recording and record up to two monitors. Pause and resume as needed and customize your recording hotkeys for quick, effortless movie-making.
• Preview Your Work. Enjoy a realtime preview of your videos, additions, and editing at any time throughout your composition process.
• Claim it as Your Own. Establish ownership of your video content by adding a watermark of your choice and customizing its position and opacity. Secure your brand by placing your company logo anywhere on your video that you choose.
• Articulate with Audio Recording. Not only can you add music and audio clips to the Timeline, but you can also record voice over and system audio as well. Communicate effectively and efficiently with your viewers by using the Voice pane to create instructions or commentary.
• Adaptable Output Options. Customize your audio and video parameters, such frame size, bitrate, codec, and more.
• Produce and Distribute with Anyone and Everyone. Share your videos with friends, family, and the world, right as you produce them! Upload your entire video, or a selection, to YouTube, and post it to Facebook and Twitter, all in one smooth, instant operation.Why Use Video Studio
Engaging students, employees, and customers has never been this painless. ACDSee Video Studio allows for the quick creation of accessible media content, and takes the mystery out of distribution with easy sharing solutions.
• Teaching. Conveying ideas to students and motivating them through videos allows you to simplify concepts and enhances learning. Draw special attention to key pieces of information with captions and selections. Educators can record lessons, lectures, and presentations, expanding beyond the limits of the classroom walls, and making distance education a breeze.
• Marketing. Connect with your target market through video pitches, trailers, commercials, sneak peeks, featurettes, and B2B presentations. Communicate your products and ideas with compact, potent, yet compelling videos designed to show your customers the highlights you want them to see. Defend your brand against copy cats with the watermark function, and subtitle for the hearing-impaired.
• Web Tutorials. Educate and inspire your web audience while putting a face to your name, brand, or organization with simultaneous webcam and screen recording. Facial expressions and body language in a tutorial are worth hours of verbal explanation. Drop in further tidbits with captions, create interpersonal connections, and share your online course directly from inside the application.Produce Videos in All of the Most Popular File Formats
Create videos in a variety of video output formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, M4V, MKV, and MP3.ACDSee Video Studio 2.0 Release Notes >>System RequirementsHardware
- Intel Pentium 4 - 1GHz or higher
- 92 MB free hard drive space - 100 MB recommended
- 512 MB Total Physical RAM - higher is recommendedSoftware
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit edition only)
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (64-bit edition only)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit edition only)ACDSee Pro 10 v10.3 (build 675) >>ACDSee Ultimate 10 v10.3 (Build 894) >>ACD Systems Canvas X 2017 GIS v17.0 (Build 133) >>ACDSee SeePlus DICOM v9.0 (Build 520) >>ACDSee Video Converter 4 Pro v220.127.116.11 >>Download: