Red Giant Warp v1.0Program Type:
Red Giant Software Homepage:
5th Nov 2008 Interface Language:
Windows XP, Vista (32-bit) File Size:
18.1MbRed Giant Warp
- плагин для программ After Effects, Premiere Pro и Avid , представляющий собой набор инструментов для окончательного контроля над тенями, отражениями и угловыми деформациями.
---------------Red Giant Warp
- Make challenging effects like reflection, shadows, and corner-pin distortion a breeze. The three powerful plug-ins in the Warp toolset give you ultimate control over shadows, reflections and corner point warps. The Shadow tool renders realistic shadows for text or subjects shot on greenscreen, while the Reflection tool creates perfect mirror-like reflections. The advanced Corner Pin tool includes features for working with warped images, importing tracking data from Mocha for After Effects, and adding secondary transforms and motion blur, to heighten realism in any scene.HighlightsPin with Precision
- It’s tough to take video from a warped source, such as a billboard shot in perspective, and add it to another video. But the dual warping tools in Warp’s Advanced Corner Pin plug-in make it easy to take any video source, warped or not, and put it into a new place with proper perspective. With advanced offset controls and direct Mocha for After Effects integration, manipulating corner pins with tracking data couldn't be easier.Come to the Dark Side
- Adding depth is easy with the Shadow tool. Three- point controls let you set the shadow’s perspective, while fade controls create realistic falloff. A unique bend control lets you warp the shadow to create the illusion of shadows falling on two planes in 3D space.Reflect your World
- Adding a simple reflection is easy in most tools, but making it look real can be a challenge. Reflection provides an easy-to-use setup control for defining a mirror reflection for any source video or image. Extensive controls let you add fade-out or blur to make your reflection look diffuse.Features
- Multi-mode Corner Pin - Handles both standard corner pinning and corner pinning from a distorted source or source in perspective, such as defining a billboard on the highway in perspective as a source for the corner pin mapping. The plug-in can handle any kind of 2D distortion you can imagine.
- Secondary Corner-Pin Transforms - Go beyond plain warping. Secondary controls let you animate the position of the corner pin output with offset, scale and rotation controls that make adjusting the final image a snap.
- High-Quality Corner-Pin Output - Size doesn’t matter, because Warp can upscale sources to larger dimensions and uses adjustable supersampling controls when applying large sources to small destinations.
- Multi-Host Support - Supports After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Motion, and Avid AVX 2 systems.
- 8-, 16-, and 32-bit Floating Point Support - Supports the maximum bit depth in all hosts to maximize quality, with float quality in After Effects, Final Cut Pro and Motion and 16-bit-per-channel output in Premiere Pro and Avid.
- Full Motion Blur Everywhere - Advanced rendering ensures that proper motion blur is applied to the output as the corner pin distorts or the shadow moves. Motion blur works in all host applications.
- Four Shadow Fade Types - Multiple fade modes create diffuse shadows or allow for greater blur as the shadow extends, just like a real shadow cast from a spotlight.
- Bend Controls for Shadows and Reflections - Provides a secondary distortion to the shadow or reflection to give the illusion that the shadow or reflection is bent or appears on a second surface. This extra control provides powerful compositing possibilities not possible with a simple drop shadow effect.System Requirements
Our tests have shown that our products perform best when used with the system configurations listed below. Although many of our products will run on older or less-powerful systems, those listed below are the minimum system requirements which we support.
(PC / Windows)
- Windows XP SP1 32-bit and later
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Pentium 4 2.4 GHz
- 1GB of RAM
- 30 MB of Hard Drive space
**Windows XP and Vista 64-bit systems are NOT supported at this time.Host Applications
- Adobe After Effects CS4, CS3, 7
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS4, CS3
- Avid Xpress Pro/Media Composer 5.6, 5.7 / 2.6, 2.7Download: