Baselight for Nuke 8/9/10 v4.4.8257Program Type:
The Foundry Nuke 8/9/10File Size:
104.13Mb / 104.15Mb / 104.12MbBaselight для Nuke
беспрепятственно подсоединяет лучшую в мире систему цветокоррекции непосредственно к Nuke. Обеспечивает всеобъемлющим полукомплектом мощных инструментов коррекции и функций, доступных в полных системах Baselight, предоставляя интуитивное, высококачественное и гибкое решение цветокоррекции.
Инструкция по активации на Русском языке прилагается, см. 'install_windows_ru.txt'
--------------------------------------Baselight for NUKE
seamlessly incorporates the world’s best colour correction system directly within your NUKE VFX suites. It provides a comprehensive subset of the powerful grading tools and features available on full Baselight systems, giving you an intuitive, high quality and flexible colour correction solution.
Baselight Editions provide the same core toolset as full Baselight systems, with the same graphical user interface but as a software-only package which can be incorporated into an existing NLE or VFX workstation. This approach delivers the high quality grading tools of Baselight and Truelight colour management directly into your workstation, and as the Editions share the same data structures as the full Baselight systems, projects can be seamlessly transferred and shared between users and facilities.Key Features
• Read or render grades without purchase—perfect for collaboration with departments or facilities that don’t use or don’t need the full creative control of Baselight.
• Unlimited primary and secondary grades within a single effects layer.
• Full Baselight grading tools including Film Grade, Video Grade, Curve Grade, Hue Shift and Six Vector.
• Effects filters including Gaussian Blur, Median, Soften.
• Built-in per-layer matte generation using HSL, RGB, Luminance and 3D keyers combined with unlimited, animatable soft-edged bezier shapes.
• Comprehensive matte refinement tools.
• Full keyframe animation of all Baselight parameters.
• Grade scratchpad with instant grade recall/comparison.
• Blend the output of a previous layer into the current layer easily by any amount you choose.
• Full support for grade import and export using the the FilmLight BLG file format.
• Truelight Colour Spaces for the most accurate colour space conversions.
• UI includes colour-managed viewer with layer and matte selection providing fully interactive feedback.
• Built-in precision histogram for accurate control of levels, and GPU scopes including Vectorscope, RGB Parade, YCbCr Parade and Luma Waveform.
• Supports the Slate grading control surface along with the Avid Artist Color and the Tangent Element and Wave panels.
• Part of a fully integrated end-to-end FilmLight workflow.
• Maximum Flexibility, Maximum Efficiency
When you’re reviewing VFX dailies with your clients or your team, you don’t have to wait to get graded shots back from the colour suite—or waste time applying a ‘simple’ grade that doesn’t accurately preview the final look.
Baselight for NUKE gives you real-world, complex grades right within NUKE, including spatial operations such as shapes, Temporal Degrain and Add Grain, and keyframes for grades that change over time.
By seeing the full grade in context, you can spend time optimising the important factors for a shot and ignore those elements that the final grade would make unnecessary.
This simple, effective workflow is based around the Baselight Grade file (BLG).Baselight Grade File (BLG) support
Baselight for NUKE supports the FilmLight BLG file format. The BLG is a multi-track OpenEXR file that you can use to create, transfer and review looks. When we use the term ‘look’, we’re not just talking about a LUT or a restricted grade—the look within the BLG is the full creative intent.
The small and portable BLG data file enables looks to be exchanged with all Baselight systems as well as Daylight and FLIP. The workflow is completely bi-directional so grades can be created externally and brought into Baselight for NUKE or taken from NUKE back to the colour suite.
Baselight for NUKE allows you to view—or to render—grades passed between departments within BLG files without purchase— directly from the properties panel of the Baselight node. It’s the perfect solution for collaboration with colleagues or facilities that don’t have Baselight, or that don’t need complete creative control of the look.
The full licence for Baselight for NUKE, which can be purchased directly from the software or from the web store, allows you to modify the grade with the power of the Baselight core toolset if you need to.Rendering support for Baselight features
Baselight Editions provide a comprehensive subset of features enabling complex looks to be achieved within your VFX suite. However, advanced rendering support for almost all Baselight features is provided within Baselight for NUKE - allowing final delivery of jobs (which may have been graded in a full Baselight system) directly from NUKE.
• Unlimited Layers of Colour
Baselight for NUKE can add multiple grading layers to each shot within a single Baselight node. Each layer can act either as an overall primary colour correction or as a secondary grade restricting the effect to selected parts of the image. There is no limit to the number of layers you can ‘stack’ allowing you to build up complex corrections to obtain the exact look you require.
• Familiar Controls
Baselight for NUKE operates in its own window with exactly the same look and feel as full Baselight systems, or in a simplified docked view for quick adjustment on-thefly. Either way, any changes you make to the grade are reflected in the NUKE Viewer straight away.
If you’re not already familiar with Baselight, you’ll find the intuitive and friendly interface quick to learn and a pleasure to work with. Baselight for NUKE also supports the Slate control panel, along with the Avid Artist Color and the Tangent Element and Wave panels, for more precise, hands-on control of the Baselight grading tools.
• Display Options
At the press of a button, toggle your display to wipe your graded shot with the raw version of the shot, or view the two images side-by-side. You can also compare the image against a snapshot grabbed from another shot.
An easy-access menu below the image allows you to toggle through different matte display options, such as B&W and overlay.
• Unrivalled Colour Space Management
Baselight for NUKE not only provides a powerful set of grading tools—it also includes Truelight Colour Spaces, which allow colour space conversions to be performed with the speed, accuracy, and dynamic range permitted by native floating-point GPU functionality.
No external LUTs or Truelight Profiles are needed but, of course, you can use these if you prefer. No matter which solution you choose, Baselight ensures that you see the most accurate preview of the final deliverable.
• Built-in Keyers and Matte Generation
Separate grading or filter effects can be applied ‘inside’ and ‘outside’ of a matte, within any layer of a Baselight grading stack. Mattes are generated using a combination of built-in luma/chroma/3D keyers, bezier shapes and various modifiers allowing full adjustment including roll-off, softness and choking.Fine-tuning
Variable shape feathering allows shapes to have differential softness but without ever suffering from the folding and edging that occurs with other solutions. Edge artefacts won’t creep in as the shape animates—Baselight ensures that the feather is always smooth no matter how complex the shape.
In addition, the Matte Tool simplifies matte manipulation by combining the separate functions of filtering and refining. Filters available include blur, erode/dilate and the Sander, which removes speckles and holes without modifying the geometry of the matte.
Threshold and curve functions can also be applied to fill holes, adjust choking and further refine the matte.
• Instant Grade Recall & Comparison
The Scratchpad is designed for fast and simple saving and retrieval of looks (or grade stacks). It has 20 memory slots that can be directly accessed using keyboard shortcuts or the controls on one of the supported control surfaces.
Grab versions of stacks, cycle through Scratchpad slots, compare two versions or show all versions for a quick, at-aglance view of the Scratchpad contents.
• GPU Rendering
Baselight utilises the system GPU, if available, to accelerate rendering performance and to harness the accuracy of floating point rendering.
• GPU Scopes
Baselight includes built-in Vectorscope, RGB Parade, YCbCr Parade and Luma Waveform displays plus a high-precision histogram. Accurate levels are displayed along with an indication of ‘illegal’ colours. Each scope can be displayed within the Baselight UI.Live Measurements
When the mouse pointer is clicked within the main image display a live readout appears on all scopes plus the histogram indicating values for the currently selected part of the image. A key advantage of built-in scopes is that they are not restricted to a standard video signal format and will therefore work with material at any resolution.
• Layer Blending
Blend the output of a previous layer into the current layer easily by any amount you choose.
Using any of the available Photoshop-style blend modes, such as Mix, Add, Lighten, Darken, Overlay, Screen and so on, you can:
- Blend the original image back into the graded image.
- Select any layer as the blend source.
- Add another image to use as a blend source.
- Copy a grade from the gallery and blend it with your current grade.
• Additional Effects
As well as our renowned film and video style grading tools, Baselight for NUKE also provides RGB and HSL curves, selective hue shift and a set of simple filters which can be used to further enhance the image. Advanced effects such as ‘bleach bypass’ or ‘faded film’ can also be applied using a set of look filters based on our powerful Truelight technology. All filters can be used in conjunction with colour grades as an overall effect or within an inside/outside layer.What's new in v4.4.8257:New Features
- Include support for Nuke 10 [bug 36579]
- Added Windows installer properties to aid install on render farms. Use LIBUSB=0 to skip setup of USB helper files for desk support and REMOVELOGFILES=0 to stop the installer from deleting older than 7 day log filesFilmLight Baselight for Avid v4.4.8530 >>FilmLight Baselight for Nuke 10.5 v4.4.8926 >>Download: