Symantec Network Access Control v11.0.3001 MR3 Program Type:
Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista File Format:
328MbSymantec Network Access Control 11.0
securely controls access to corporate networks, enforces endpoint security policy and easily integrates with existing network infrastructures. Regardless of how endpoints connect to the network, Symantec's award-winning network access control solution discovers and evaluates endpoint compliance status, provisions the appropriate network access and provides automated remediation capabilities.Key Features
- Blocks or quarantines non-compliant devices from accessing the corporate network and resources.
- Hosts Integrity tests against pre-defined templates such as patch level, service packs, antivirus, and personal firewall status, as well as custom created checks tailored for the enterprise environment.
- Provides pervasive endpoint coverage for managed and unmanaged laptops, desktops, and servers existing both on and off the corporate network. Key Benefits
- Reduced propagation of malicious code such as viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, and other forms of malware.
- Greater network availability and reduced disruption of services for end-users.
- Verifiable, organizational compliance information through near real-time endpoint compliance checking.
- Verification of endpoint security investments such as antivirus and client firewall being properly enabled.
- Provides a seamless integration with Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0.
More information about Symantec Network Access Control is available at: www.symantec.com/business/products/overview.jsp?pcid=pcat_security&pvid=1304_1 Download: