Google Nik Collection v220.127.116.117.12 HAPPY NEW YEAR-DVTProgram Type:
Photoshop, Elements & Lightroom Plug-InsRelease Date:
Multilingual (русский включительно)Platform:
437MbGoogle Nik Collection
включает в себя последние версии подключаемых модулей к Adobe Photoshop, Elements и Lightroom от компании Nik Software - Dfine 2, Viveza 2, HDR Efex Pro, Color Efex Pro 4, Silver Efex Pro 2, Sharpener Pro 3.0, а также новый модуль Analog Efex Pro. Все модули используют запатентованную технологию U Point, предоставляющей фотографам мощнейшие инструменты для точных, естественных фотографических улучшений и коррекции без необходимости сложных выборок и применения маскирующих слоёв.
------------------------ Google Nik Collection
(formerly Nik Software Complete Collection) includes all of Nik Software's latest award-winning plug-in software titles for Photoshop, Elements and Lightroom including: Dfine 2.0, Viveza 2, HDR Efex Pro, Color Efex Pro 4, Silver Efex Pro 2, Sharpener Pro 3.0 and new Analog Efex Pro. All products now feature Nik Software's patented U Point technology, giving photographers the most powerful tools for precise and natural photographic enhancements and corrections without the need for complicated selections or layer masks.
• Analog Efex Pro
Explore the look and feel of classic cameras, films, and lenses.
- Classic cameras at your fingertips. Get the photo you’re looking for, even if you don’t own the equipment. Effects inspired by traditional cameras bring you back to a specific era. Choose from Classic Camera, Vintage, Wet Plate and Toy Camera.
- Go beyond filters. Use vintage effects designed for the serious photographer. Create professionally stylized images by picking a preset, then diving in to fine-tune your approach. Adjust bokeh, textures, frames and other elements, then pinpoint the location of your effects with precise on-image controls.
- More to come. Stay tuned for additional cameras, films, bells, and whistles, all automatically updated with the rest of the Nik Collection.
• Color Efex Pro
A comprehensive set of filters for color correction, retouching, and creative effects.
- A launch pad for creativity. Find a look that inspires you, then take it further. Visual presets give you a wide range of options to use as starting points for your photographic exploration.
- Room to improvise. Stack any number of Color Efex Pro’s 55 filters to create a unique look. You can save your favorite combinations, then apply the same look to other images with a single click.
- Designed for precision. Control points make your filters even more powerful. Different filters can be applied to specific parts of your image to help each element of your photo shine.
• Silver Efex Pro
Master the art of black-and-white photography with darkroom-inspired controls.
- Unique algorithms. Advancements in black and white controls help you achieve great results quickly. Take advantage of tools like Dynamic Brightness, Soft Contrast, Amplify Whites, Amplify Blacks, and the advanced Grain Engine.
- All-in-one toolset. Emulate nearly 20 popular film types, add finishing adjustments like toners and borders, and tune your image to produce superior black-and-white results. Silver Efex Pro gives you control over the entire process.
- More freedom to edit. Try different looks, compare different edited states of your image, and undo adjustments at any time -- all thanks to Silver Efex Pro’s built-in History Browser.
Selectively adjust the color and tonality of your images without complicated masks or selections.
- Precise edits made simple. You can choose exactly where enhancements are applied without using complicated selections or layer masks. The changes you make automatically and naturally blend with your image, producing spectacular results.
- A full range of controls. Easy-to-use sliders let you quickly adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, shadows, red, green, blue, hue, and warmth. And the unique Structure control lets you accentuate textures and details without creating unwanted artifacts or halos.
- Quick global adjustments. Apply color, light, and structure enhancements to your entire photo with the ability to selectively refine your adjustments later. Viveza also includes levels & curves for even more control over contrast and tonality.
• HDR Efex Pro
From natural to artistic, explore the full potential of HDR photography.
- More creative possibilities. Powerful controls help you create exceptional natural and artistic HDR photos as HDR Efex Pro gives you a wide range of options for any image.
- Finely tuned images. Bring back lost highlights, open up shadows, and adjust tonality to achieve the perfectly natural and balanced image you’ve envisioned.
- A better starting point. A unique combination of one-click presets helps you start off on the right foot. Pick a style that excites you, then adjust the details to make the look your own.
• Sharpener Pro
Bring out hidden details consistently with the professional's choice for image sharpening.
- Attention to detail. Enhance subtle details and textures to create images in a distinctive style. The Structure, Local Contrast, and Focus tools give you a variety of creative sharpening options.
- Selective sharpening. Selectively apply improvements using control points to help your viewers focus on the right areas. Enhancements blend into your image for a natural final result.
- Customized to your printer. Create perfectly sharpened images for display, inkjet, continuous tone, half tone, hybrid print devices, and more. The Output Sharpener helps you mitigate loss of detail caused by different output methods.
Improve your images with noise reduction tailored to your camera.
- Complete control. Dfine lets you adjust contrast and reduce color noise separately, making it easy to control the type and amount of noise reduction applied to your photo.
- Customized to your camera. Unique profiles are created automatically for each image to ensure that noise reduction is applied only to noise elements so more details are retained.
- Maximize detail. Add noise reduction only to the areas that need it so you can maximize detail throughout your image. Control points let you remove noise selectively, without using masks.System Requirements
- Win Vista, 7, 8
- Adobe Photoshop CS4 through CC 2015
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 through 13 (apart from HDR Efex Pro 2, which is not compatible with Photoshop Elements)
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 through 6/CC