Photodex ProShow Producer 3.5.2249Developer:
Windows Vista, XP, 2000 File Size:
16.6Mb ProShow Producer
- программа для профессионального создания слайд-шоу, с дальнейшей записью в формате DVD, SVCD,VCD,EXE. Содержит профессиональную систему настройки кадров, поддерживается drag-and-drop, с многочисленными эффектами (более 280), включая добавление звукового сопровождения по-вашему выбору. Возможно производить деление по отрезку времени, по слайду и по многим другим настройкам.
was designed for professionals who are creating shows commercially. The all-new ProShow Producer allows you to create advanced, professional-grade presentation masterpieces that not only emotionalize and inspire audiences but also bring them to the point of sale. With an award-winning feature set, including unlimited photo/video layering, show templates, branding, copy protection and built-in media authoring, plus all-new creative features like masking, vignetting and motion keyframing, the only limit to your successis your imagination...
ProShow Producer expands upon the already impressive list of creative features and production control options. Now photographers can create professional-grade slide show masterpieces that not only look polished, but exhibit advanced, high-end artistic effects previously achievable only through using 3rd party professional photo and video editing software.
From digital proofing to high-end multimedia slide shows, ProShow Producer has introduced photographers to a new way of presenting their images to the world. With Producer, photographers can create multimedia slide show presentations and output them to their choice of 14 different formats, including DVD, CD and the newly-added HD Video, Flash and QuickTime output options.Maximum Creative Control
An impressive list of creative features and options available only in Producer allow advanced, professional-looking results unmatched by consumer software. Increased Productivity
Manage difficult deadlines. Productivity-boosters like show templates and settings-copying cut production time. Superior Output Capabilities
Take the guesswork out of media authoring. Output to DVD, EXE, Flash, QuickTime, HD Video and more!Competitive Separation
Branding and protection features enable you to grow and protect your hard-earned business. Make a commercial for your website or portfolio-on-disc to hand out to prospects. ProShow Prodcuer Output Formats:
- New! Blu-ray
- DVD (with PC playback)
- VCD (with PC playback)
- Autorun CD
- Self-contained EXE
- Share shows via email
- Streaming web show
- Free online show sharing
- New! Streaming Flash video
- New! Compressed AVI
- New! Uncompressed AVI
- New! QuickTime video
- New! High definition video (HD)
- New! Windows Media Video (WMV)
- MPEG 1 and 2
- Screensaver New in Version 3.5
- Blu-ray Output- ProShow Producer 3.5 is the world's first professional slide show software to produce
- Blu-ray output, giving you access to leading-edge technology and a superior viewing experience. With ProShow Producer 3.5 you can create and output high resolution Blu-ray slide shows from start to finish. No complicated formatting or conversions - simply create your show and output directly to Blu-ray. It's that simple.
- More Keyframe Control- Now with ProShow Producer 3.5 you have more control over your keyframes with the ability to set exact keyframe transition times and insert multiple (evenly spaced) key frames at once.
- Additional Features & Enhancements-
- Safe Zone displays are now more visible.
- Set the default motion / smoothing setting within Preferences.
- Ability to drag / drop images into Template positions within the Layers tab of Slide Options.
- Ability to cancel out of Slide Options without saving changes made since that dialog opened.System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, XP, 2000
- 1024x768 display
- 1GHz+ processor
- 1GB system memory
- Accelerated 3D graphics - 64MB ram
- DirectX 8.0 or better
- DVD+R/RW/-R/RW writer
- 70 MB hard drive space Changes in version 3.5.2249
(September 17, 2008):
- Added Blu-ray output
- Added option to insert multiple keyframes at once with right-click on keyframe control.
- Added option to specify exact key frame transition duration
- Added option to close Slide Options without saving changes
- Added default Motion Type and Smoothing options to Preferences
- Added MPEG4 encoding for Flash output
- Added MPEG4 format to Video File dialog
- Added ability to drop images / videos into "Contents of Slide" list in Slide Options when at least one layer exists.
- Changed default layer outline color to white
- Enhanced DVD output to properly exclude Simulate option for DVD media
- Enhanced behavior of template layers that use the same source files
- Improved display of Safe Zone to increase usability
- Fixed bitsetting problem affecting some DVD burners
- Fixed problem where Video File output could ignore Include Audio option
- Fixed problem in Record Sound dialog related to illegal characters
- Fixed crash condition caused by layer duplication
- Fixed sync problem affecting some video output
- Fixed retrieval of track information for audio CDs
- Fixed display of outlines and drop shadows on Show Captions during playback
- Fixed issue where drop shadows could be drawn incorrectly on rotated video layers
- Fixed issue where outlines could be drawn incorrectly on rotated video layers
- Fixed crash condition related to 50 fps video output
- Fixed video layer sync problem affecting some formats
- Fixed crash condition in Live Image feature when using grayscale images
- Fixed crash condition related to empty pages in Customize Menu dialog
- Fixed rare crash condition that occurred when collecting show files to DVD/CD
- Fixed issue where some reset buttons associated with Show Captions did not function
- Fixed problems with audio volume in some output formats
- Fixed issue with display of layers in Slide Options
- Fixed issue where Live Image feature could cause a crash in executable playback
- Fixed blurry menu display for Share Show content when using some browsers
- Fixed problems with cropping video layers
- Fixed problem with reported length of HD-preset video files
- Fixed issue in which WMV output could exhibit jerky motion
- Fixed problem where some caption options failed to use decimal values
- Fixed problem with files created in Record Sound dialog
- Fixed problem with display of video thumbnail rendering dialogDownload: