Fraps 22.214.171.12472 RetailDeveloper:
Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista и x64 EditionsFile Size:
- лучшая программа для снятия видеороликов в играх. Теперь вы можете запечатлеть самые лучшие моменты не только в виде единичных кадров, но и в движении со звуком. Кроме того, FRAPS умеет замерять производительность компьютера в любых трехмерных играх под DirectX и OpenGL, демонстрируя значение fps в углу экрана. Предусмотрена возможность сохранения результатов теста в текстовый файл.
is a universal Windows application that can be used with games using DirectX or OpenGL graphic technology. In its current form Fraps performs many tasks and can best be described as:Benchmarking Software
- Show how many Frames Per Second (FPS) you are getting in a corner of your screen. Perform custom benchmarks and measure the frame rate between any two points. Save the statistics out to disk and use them for your own reviews and applications.Screen Capture Software
- Take a screenshot with the press of a key! There's no need to paste into a paint program every time you want a new shot. Your screen captures are automatically named and timestamped.Realtime Video Capture Software
- Have you ever wanted to record video while playing your favourite game? Come join the Machinima revolution! Throw away the VCR, forget about using a DV cam, game recording has never been this easy! Fraps can capture audio and video up to 2560x1600 with custom frame rates from 10 to 100 frames per second!
The latest Fraps 2.9 release adds support for Vista and DirectX 10 games. With games starting to appear using DirectX 10 graphics we are happy to report that benchmarking, video capture, and screenshots are now all fully supported for these titles.
Vista also includes a rewritten audio subsystem. Fraps can take advantage of this and directly record a sound stream from the machine without requiring any support from the soundcard driver. This allows you to capture ingame audio even if you are using a USB headset or other audio device which does not normally support a "Stereo Mix" or "What U Hear" recording input.
Since the Vista Desktop Window Manager (DWM) runs through DirectX we have also added a new option to monitor the desktop under Vista. You can now take screenshots and record video from the desktop just like any other game or 3D application.Changelog 2.9.5 - 10th Sep 2008:
- Added Stereo & Multichannel recording options for Direct Stream audio in Vista
- Added support for many DDRAW games running in windowed mode
- Added support for games that use multiple swapchains in D3D9
- Added large size icon for Vista
- Fixed slow video capture speeds recording many older DDRAW games
- Fixed capture crash for DDRAW games in XP SP3
- Fixed misaligned audio with Vista Direct Stream when sound was silent
- Fixed 64-bit OpenGL apps not being detected
- Fixed long delay starting video capture on some Vista configurations
- Fixed crash in Fraps if video capture key pressed quickly in succession
- Fixed Fraps exit dialog appearing at random intervals
- Fixed "This program might not have installed correctly" error in Vista
- Fixed corrupted volume slider in Vista when Fraps loaded
- Fixed scrambled colors when recording in 8-bit and 16-bit from some older games
- Fixed crash loading levels in Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.Download: