Tiffen Dfx 2.0.2 still image Plug-In Editions for PhotoshopProgram Type:
The Tiffen Company Homepage:
September, 2008 Interface Language:
Windows XP or VistaFile Size:
70.2Mb Tiffen Dfx 2.0.2 still image Plug-In Editions for Photoshop
- плагин для Adobe Photoshop и Elements, заметно расширяющий возможности программ. Включает более чем 2000 разнообразных фильтров, спецэффектов, присетов, гелей, включая моделирование многих популярных стеклянных фильтров реалистично моделирующий действие фильтров по цвету и плотности, объемности изображения, характерной для диффузионных фильтров
Tiffen Dfx 2.0.2 Plug-In позволяет перебирать фильтры, перемещать градиентные фильтры, моделировать различные оптические эффекты, корректировать баланс белого и черного, изменять цветовой баланс, имитировать различные эффекты, которые в аналоговой фотографии достигались с помощью особой оптики: "стеклышо", пленка, отблеск и мн.др.
----------------------------------Dfx Version 2
Now Offers an Incredible 2000 Filters and Effects - Based on the success of its original award-winning Dfx Digital Filter Software that revolutionized the digital filter market, Tiffen now introduces Dfx Version 2.0. The new version now features multiple masking and layering capabilities with its Photoshop and Aperture plug-ins, previously only offered with the Stand-alone edition, plus more than 1,000 new filters and effects
The new version now features multiple masking and layering capabilities with its Photoshop and Aperture plug-ins, previously only offered with the Stand-alone edition, plus more than 1,000 new filters and effects including: Ambient Light, Close Up Lens, Dot, Eye Light, Flag, Gobo, HFX® Star, Haze, High Contrast, Ice Halos, Rainbows, Sepia, Sky, Soft Contrast, Soft Light, Warm Center Spot, Warm Polarizer, Water Droplets, Wide Angle Lens and 812® Warming.
- 1,000 new filters and special effects
- Masking and layering with Photoshop and Aperture
- Layer opacity, masking and blur controls
- Enhanced color management
- Optimized batch processing
- Local language menus
- New, easy to use licensing system- exceptionally reliableProduct Requirements
Minimum software requirements for still image Plug-In Editions:
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and above (Win)
- Photoshop Elements 3.0 and above (Win)
- Adobe Photoshop CS2 and above (PowerPC Mac)
- Adobe Photoshop CS3 and above (Intel Mac)
- Photoshop Elements 4.0 and above (PowerPC Mac)
- Photoshop Elements 6.0 and above (Intel Mac)
- Apple Aperture 2.1 and above (Mac)System Requirements
- Windows XP Pro, XP Home or Vista
- 1.0 GHz processor or faster
- Intel or AMD processor
- 1GB RAM (2 GB+ recommended)
- 1GB available disk space for caching and temporary files
- Open-GL capable graphics card
- Display with 1024 x 768 resolution or higher (1280 x 1024 recommended)
- Three-button mouseWhat's New? Changes in Plug-In Editions
- Enhanced User Interface - The Photoshop & Elements versions of Dfx now look and work like the Dfx Standalone version.
- Filter Layering - Filters can now be added as layers allowing you to add multiple filters to your image.
- Masking - Seven different types of masks can be used to isolate where a filter will be applied. Gradient, Spot, Path, Snap, EZ Mask, Selection and Paint masks can be applied and combined together to form a cumulative mask.Filter Changes:Light
- A Subtract blend mode has been added to the Light > Blend menu. This allows you to use the light patterns to add shadow instead of light.
- Light > GamColor Presets have been renamed to Gels.
- The Light > Displacement algorithm was re-written.
- Shapes have been categorized according to their series.
- Shape > Gam Pattern has been renamed to Category.
- The Shape group has been renamed to Gobo.Nude/FX
- Nude/FX has been moved to the HFX Grads/Tints category.Rack Focus
- A Threshold parameter has been added to limit the amount of out-of-focus points of light.Vari-Star
- A Threshold parameter has been added to limit the amount of stars.Saturation
- Saturation algorithm has been improved in all filters.Color Correct Group
- The Color Correct group has been added to the following plug-ins:
- Black Pro-Mist
- Bronze Glimmer Glass
- Cool Pro-Mist
- Glimmer Glass
- Warm Black Pro-Mist
- Warm Pro-Mist
- GlowNew Filters:
- Ambient Light - Ambient creates light without a defined source and contributes to the overall brightness of a scene without casting shadows.
- Close-Up Lens - Simulates close-up lenses that allow you to zoom in extra close using high quality digital filtering.
- Dot - Dots are circular lighting control devices used to create shadow areas on a motion picture or photographic set. This concept has been extended to a digital flag so that areas of the image can be selectively darkened.
- Eye Light - Creates a targeted light to be placed around a person's eyes.
- Flag - Flags are rectangular lighting control devices used to create shadow areas on a motion picture or photographic set. This concept has been extended to a digital flag so that areas of the image can be selectively darkened.
- Gobo - Gobo is similar to the Light filter except it uses Rosco gels and gobo patterns. The Rosco range presently includes over 1300 standard gobo designs in the following categories: Breakups, Foliage Breakups, Trees & Flowers, Abstract, Graphics, Graphics & Grills, Rotation, Symbols & Signs, World Around Us, Churches & Heraldics, Windows, Doors & Blinds, Boundaries & Wildlife, Clouds & Sky, Water & Sky, Fire & Ice, Architectural & Retail, Occasions & Holidays and Text.
- HFX® Star - Exciting and dazzling star effects are generated from original point or reflected light sources with the added glitter and sparkle of these exclusive, natural looking asymmetrical designs and shapes. Great for water scenes, candle flames, street lights and more.
- Haze - Reduces excessive blue by absorbing UV light and eliminates haze which tends to wash out color and image clarity.
- High Contrast - Creates an extreme high contrast image.
- Ice Halos - Ice halos are created when small ice crystals in the atmosphere generate halos by reflecting and refracting light. Most notably, circles form around the sun or moon as well as rare occurrences when the entire sky is painted with a web of arcing halos.
- Rainbow - Recreates arced rainbows of spectral colors, usually identified as red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet, that appear in the sky as a result of the refractive dispersion of sunlight in drops of rain or mist.
- Sepia - Creates a warm brown tone for that nostalgic feeling.
- Sky - Reduces UV light, haze and is pink tinted for added warmth and better colors. It is especially useful for images shot in outdoor open shade and on overcast days.
- Soft Contrast - Soft Contrast diminishes highlights while retaining the darker look of the shadows.
- Soft Light - Provides soft, digitally diffused and virtually shadowless light.
- Warm Center Spot - Combines the benefits of Center Spot with a warming filter making it ideal for portraits and skintones.
- Warm Polarizer - Combines the benefits of the Polarizer with a warming filter making it ideal for portraits and scenics.
- Water Droplets - Simulates the circular, rainbow colored optical effects produced by tiny water droplets in clouds, mist and fog.
- Wide Angle Lens - Simulates the effect of a wide angle lens.
- 812® Warming - The 812® Warming filter, a Tiffen exclusive, improves skintones and is ideal for portraits taken on a cloudy day or in outdoor shade on a sunny day.Download: