GenArts Sapphire v8.12 for OFX Hosts-AMPEDProgram Type:
Video FX, Plug-inRelease Date:
Win64/ OFXFile Size:
110 MBSapphire Plug-ins for OFX
- Пакет из более чем 250 плагинов для Nuke, DaVinci Resolve, Fusion, SCRATCH, Sony Vegas и других OFX-платформ. Эти плагины, предназначенные для обработки изображений и синтеза эффектов, разделены на несколько категорий: освещение, стилизация, искажение, наведение резкости, эффекты перехода и т.д. Каждое дополнение имеет набор параметров, которые можно анимировать, благодаря чему количество эффектов, которые можно получить с помощью плагинов, увеличивается во много раз.
Версия 8 является наиболее инновационным выпуском Sapphire, включает в себя новые и обновленные эффекты, улучшенный браузер пресетов, и даёт возможность создавать свои собственные эффекты!
---------------------------Sapphire Plugins for OFX
visual effects software increases your productivity, quality output, and helps you add organic transitions complete with customized parameters that can improve quality and fix unexpected problems. We designed Sapphire for OFX plug-ins to render work quickly without compromising quality and to work seamlessly across artists, platforms, or studios, saving valuable time and money. TV shows, films, trailers, music videos, and promos can all be made more engaging and impactful with Sapphire visual effect plug-ins. When you invest in Sapphire, you gain the ability to turn work around quickly, while preserving the storyline, thereby increasing audience engagement and maximizing the value of content.
Version 8 is the most innovative release of Sapphire which includes new and updated effects, an enhanced preset browser, and introduces the ability to create your own effects!
Sapphire Plug-ins have become the industry standard for high-end visual effects creation by providing unrivaled image quality, a unique organic look, and ease of use. They have been used extensively in an array of television programs, music videos and feature films, including: Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2, and 3, Spider-Man 1, 2 and 3, Superman Returns, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Star Wars - Episode I, II and III, Sin City, The Matrix trilogy, X-Men 1, 2 and 3, Titanic, Lost and CSI, etc...
Sapphire features significant performance enhancements with GPU acceleration and floating point support, providing far faster render speeds, far greater interactivity and the highest image quality available. Benefits:
- Endless creative possibilities
- Blazing fast performance maximizes productivity
- Organic and natural-looking photoreal results
- Quickly and easily iterate on effect looks
- Highly reliable engine
- Get faster results with pre-built looksFeatures:
- Over 250 visual effects
- GPU-accelerated for Nvidia CUDA cards
- Multiprocessor support
- 32-bit float support
- Intuitive user interface
- On-screen UI widgets for many video effects
- Offline HTML and PDF documentation included
- Create unique natural and organic lighting using rays, lens flare, zap, glare, glint, and glow effects
- Create backgrounds and organic displacement maps using a large selection of texture generators
- Choose from a wide variety of fast-processing color channel, directional, and defocus blurs
- Stylize and color-correct your footage with a selection of effects including FilmEffect, HalfTone, Vignette, BleachBypass, and Cartoon
- Free unlimited render licensesNew in Sapphire Plug-ins v8:
The latest version of the high-end VFX plugin suite has been updated with effects and features that are essential to producing modern, creative looks. This includes the biggest addition to Sapphire in its history: a new feature called “Builder” that lets users create their own effects and transitions. New and Updated Effects:
Sapphire 8 includes these new and updated effects, available on all host applications:
Add a variety of natural-looking elements to dirty up a shot, add sophisticated vignettes, or create complex textures. Choose from a variety of categories: cracks, stains, frost, and more, which can be combined and animated.
Simulate light leaking into the frame for an organic lighting effect more subtle than a lens flare. Control the color and movement of the lights to add nostalgic warmth and energy to your work.
The modern equivalent of FilmDamage, DigitalDamage simulates digital playback errors and noise, compression errors, and glitches, with seven different damage types that can be combined for additional customization.
Updated with two additional modes that result in twitchy and jumpy motion, and new channel parameters allowing for color channel separation as the shaking occurs.
Apply a pattern of crossing lines in pencil or chalk to give footage a sketched look. Crosshatch compliments Sapphire's other artistic effects, such as AutoPaint, Sketch, and Cartoon. New Features - Builder with Enhanced Preset Browser:
Builder gives users the ability to create their own effects and transitions in a node-based workspace for unprecedented creativity and efficiency, thus unleashing the full power of Sapphire. In Builder, users have the flexibility to stack and connect Sapphire effects in ways that were not previously possible in Adobe and Avid hosts. All new effects and transitions developed in the workspace are saved as cross-host presets, and are loaded as a single plugin onto a timeline. This flexibility can be especially helpful for editors. Since Builder allows effects to be combined, results that would have taken multiple steps can now be achieved with a single effect.Compatibility matrix:OS:
Windows 64Host Platform:
- Nuke 6.3v8 or greater
- China Digital Video DX or EX
- DaVinci Resolve or greater
- Vegas Pro 12 or greater
- Fusion 7 or greater
- Mamba FX any version
- Nucoda/Phoenix (Film Master etc.) 2011.2.058 or greater
- SCRATCH 6.0 or greaterTech Specs:
- GPU Acceleration - Most effects are Nvidia CUDA GPU-accelerated to provide performance enhancements.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 400 or 500 series or QuadroFX Fermi (4000, 5000, 6000) graphics card required for maximum performance.
- 64-Bit Enabled - Expanded memory capabilities
- Floating Point Processing - All effects use full floating point processing for improved image quality and full 32 bit HDR support
- Multiprocessor Support
- Resolution-IndependentChanges in GenArts Sapphire OFX v8.12:
- ZapTo and ZapFrom: Fixed bolt pattern when using GPU.
- Discourage OFX hosts from using floating licenses for Flame unless necessary.
- Glint: fixed artifacts in the upper-left corner.
- Preset Browser: Fixed incorrect result count when searching.
- Fixed artifacts in BlurMotion, Rays, and EdgeRays when rendering on GPU.
Внимание! У вас нет прав для просмотра скрытого текста.