Boris Continuum Complete AE 9.0.4 CE Team V.R private buildProgram Type:
After Effects Plug-InRelease Date:
June 16, 2015 Homepage:
Win64 / After Effects, Premiere Pro CS6 - CC 2015File Size:
212MbBoris Continuum Complete 9 AE
(BCC 9 AE) - Наиболее полный пакет плагинов для создания визуальных эффектов, когда-либо созданный для After Effects и Premiere Pro CC и CS6, предоставляющий более 200 фильтров, включая 3D-объекты, такие как экструдированные тексты, 3D-эффекты частиц, инструменты для цветокоррекции и восстановления изображений, эффекты бликов и освещения, оптический стабилизатор, эффекты переходов, искривления, свечения и кинематографические эффекты.
В 9-ю версию BCC вошло 30 новых фильтров и переходов. В каждом BCC фильтре / переходе интегрирован FX Браузер, позволяющий немедленно просматривать эффекты. Все фильтры поддерживают работу в многопроцессорных системах, а также OpenGL- и CUDA-ускорение .Boris Continuum Complete 9 AE
- The World's Most Comprehensive VFX Plug-in Collection. BCC 9 AE delivers the most comprehensive VFX plug-in suite ever created for After Effects and Premiere Pro CC, and CS6. A whopping 200+ filters include 3D particle effects, image restoration and touchup tools, true 3D lens flares and volumetric lighting effects, keys and mattes, extrusions, color grading tools, time-based effects, blurs, glows, and cinematic effects such as film glow, film grain, and film process looks. All filters take advantage of either multi-processing or OpenGL hardware acceleration for an interactive effects design experience.
Over 1,000 professionally-designed presets are included free with every installation of BCC. You can save and freely share your own presets and build customized preset collections tuned to the specific needs of a project. Both static and animated BCC presets are supported on the After Effects platform. Presets can be shared with matching BCC installations on any host application in which BCC is installed.Boris Continuum Complete 9 New Features:
• Stylize Group - BCC Grunge
is packed with photo-realistic materials and textures and gives the user unlimited creative control over dirt, dust, bumpiness, and scratches; BCC Edge Grunge gives standard text or logos the etched look of real objects.
• Film Group - BCC Vignette
mimics the soft feel of a camera lens projected on screen with added luminosity and defocus controls; BCC Two Strip Process is a one-stop solution for the highly saturated retro look of Hollywood's first color films.
• Image Restoration Group - BCC Magic Sharp
restores perfect contrast and makes blurry footage look its best; BCC Lens Correction is specifically tuned to remove fish-eye distortion - a must-have for a GoPro enthusiast.
• Keying and Composite Group - BCC Chromakey Studio
combines Boris FX's award-winning Chroma Key process into one new convenient filter that provides users with every pre/post green screen composite tool needed.
• Lights Group - BCC Laser Beam
creates beams of light or strobing backgrounds in 3D space and includes a smoke/fog parameter that reacts to the beam as it is animated through 3D space. The filter uses AE's built-in 3D lights and cameras in Adobe After Effects. Adobe Premiere Pro and Avid use built-in 3D lights and cameras created by Boris FX.
• Perspective Group - BCC Pan and Zoom
can now rotate images in 3D and offers cropping and other adjustment options.
• Transition Group
- 20+ new transitional effects bring the total number of transitions to over thirty. The new transitions are:
- Blobs Wipe
- Blur Dissolve
- Checker Wipe
- Composite Dissolve
- Damaged TV Dissolve
- Film Glow Dissolve
- Flutter Cut
- Grid Wipe
- Lens Distortion Wipe
- Lens Flare Round
- Lens Flare Spiked
- Lens Flare Dissolve
- Lens Flash
- Light Wipe
- Rays Dissolve
- Ribbon Wipe
- Rings Wipe
- Ripple Dissolve
- Tile Wipe
- Tritone Dissolve
- Vector Blur Dissolve
- Vignette Wipe
- Water Waves Dissolve
• FX Browser
is integrated with each BCC 9 filter or transition. In addition, a special BCC FX Browser filter is available for browsing the entire BCC effects library.
• Open CL and NVIDIA CUDA Acceleration
. BCC 9 leapfrogs past technologies with cross-platform NVIDIA GPU acceleration for all compatible graphics cards. Popular filters such as Lens Blur, Film Glow or Film Process render 2X faster than before.
• Adobe Premiere
. Mercury engine integration and single track Transitions are available for Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
• Expanded HTML Documentation
. BCC 9 now features an overhauled online documentation system filled with examples, tutorials, and product tips.BCC AE Tutorials
- Continuum Complete for Adobe Training Videos >>Filters by Host Application >>Boris Host Compatibility Matrix >>Boris Continuum Complete Supported Graphics Cards >>BCC AE 9.0.4 supports the following host applications:
- Adobe After Effects CS6, CC, CC 2014 and CC 2015
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, CC, CC 2014 and CC 2015Continuum Complete 9.0.4 Release Notes:Feature Enhancements in BCC AE 9.0.4:
- Full support for the new plugin requirements in AE CC 2015. See section below on AE CC 2015 Compatibility Notes for details.
- Lens Flare 3D performance enhancements.
- Chroma Key Studio enhancements
- Performance improvements
- New “Color from Cleaned Alpha” option enables an alternate color processing approach for edge regions. This can reduce harsh colors that sometimes appear when Matte Cleanup or Matte Choker tools are used to expand the matte.Bug Fixes In BCC AE 9.0.4:
- FX Browser stability, especially when applied to precomps or adjustment layers in AE.
- Fast Film Process stability on newer drivers.
- Pan and Zoom stability on Mac when opening a project with a missing external file link that points to a network folder.
- Motion Tracker stability when scrubbing the Tracker Time Offset.
- Extruded Text and Type on Text stability on Mac when when using certain fonts with modifiers like Bold or Italic if the OS is set to a language other than English.
- Mac installer – email field did not support long email addresses.
- Invert – Mix with Original slider not working in float projects.
- Chroma Key Studio – color pickers were incorrectly disabled when the Chroma Key group was turned off which made it awkward to resample the original screen color.
- Chroma Key Studio – When ALL parameter groups are disabled it rendered black or random frame data.
- Motion Tracker parameters and sometimes Motion Tracker analysis could be inadvertently reset after loading a filter preset.
- 3D Objects filters – rendered BCC messages now give more accurate guidance when applying to 4k or higher rez footage concerning how to properly configure the 4k BCC Preferences options.
- Mac main menu bar had incorrect entries when the BCC Preferences or Licensing window were open.AE CC 2015 Compatibility Notes:
BCC 9.0.4 AE contains extensive revisions required to fully support the plugin API changes made by Adobe in After Effects CC 2015. BCC 9.0.4 is fully compliant with the requirements of AE CC 2015, with the minor exception of the known issues outlined below. (Note that versions of BCC prior to 9.0.4 are NOT compatible with AE CC 2015.)
- The obsolete BCC Degrain filter (which has been replaced by the more modern BCC Noise Reduction filter) will continue to render any projects in which the grain samples were previously locked. However Degrain will not support saving new grain samples going forward in CC 2015 and beyond. The Degrain filter is in the obsolete category and it is recommended that future projects use BCC Noise Reduction instead of Degrain.
- The BCC Motion Tracker will continue to render previously saved motion tracker analysis passes and it will continue to support loading externally generated tracker data files, but conducting new motion analysis passes is temporarily disabled in BCC 9.0.4 for CC 2015. A revised (and improved) version of the BCC Motion Tracker which is fully compliant with AE CC 2015 will be released in BCC10.
- When enabling the stabilization feature in BCC Motion Key you may sometimes experience a longer than expected pause while motion analysis data is recomputed after events such as saving a project or cloning a layer or an effect instance. This occasional performance delay will be eliminated in BCC10.
- Due to host-side limitations in After Effects, the standalone BCC Beat Reactor filter is not supported in the initial release of AE CC 2015. The integrated Beat Reactor is fully supported in AE CC 2015, however, and we are working with Adobe to ensure the standalone version is re-enabled in a future AE CC 2015 point release.