GenArts Sapphire AE v8.11 CE Team V.R private buildProgram Type:
Video FX, Plug-inRelease Date:
Jun 11, 2015Homepage:
Win64 / After Effects, Premiere Pro CS6-CC2014File Size:
101MbSapphire Plug-ins for After Effects
- Пакет из более чем 250 плагинов для Adobe After Effects и Premiere Pro. Эти плагины, предназначенные для обработки изображений и синтеза эффектов, разделены на несколько категорий: освещение, стилизация, искажение, наведение резкости, эффекты перехода и т.д. Каждое дополнение имеет набор параметров, которые можно анимировать, благодаря чему количество эффектов, которые можно получить с помощью плагинов, увеличивается во много раз.
Версия 8 является наиболее инновационным выпуском Sapphire, включает в себя новые и обновленные эффекты, улучшенный браузер пресетов, и даёт возможность создавать свои собственные эффекты!
---------------------------Sapphire Plugins for After Effects
are available for Adobe After Effects, and also for Adobe Premiere Pro. Sapphire Plug-ins equips digital artists with a collection of over 250 state-of-the-art image processing and synthesis effects such as: Glows, EdgeRays, LensFlare, Lightning, FilmEffect, Warps and Textures, etc... The effects seamlessly integrate into a number of editing and compositing systems.
Version 8 is the most innovative release of Sapphire which includes new and updated effects, an enhanced preset browser, and introduces the ability to create your own effects!
Sapphire Plug-ins have become the industry standard for high-end visual effects creation by providing unrivaled image quality, a unique organic look, and ease of use. They have been used extensively in an array of television programs, music videos and feature films, including: Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2, and 3, Spider-Man 1, 2 and 3, Superman Returns, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Star Wars - Episode I, II and III, Sin City, The Matrix trilogy, X-Men 1, 2 and 3, Titanic, Lost and CSI, etc...
Sapphire increases your productivity, quality output, and ability to compete. Platform-agnostic so you can leverage your work across video editing and other compositing software or artists without compromising consistency or quality of the look, Sapphire saves you valuable time and money. Discover the superior image quality, control, render speed, and impact on viewer engagement compared to other plug-ins or many effects included with After Effects. Sapphire’s Glow EdgeRays, LensFlare, Lightning, FilmEffect, Warps, and Textures are just a few examples that enable you to create sophisticated and stunning, yet completely organic looks, unmatched in the industry.The breadth and depth of over 240 visual effects, along with the speed and ease of use offered by Sapphire for After Effects, not only frees up time to craft each piece of work exactly as you want it but also deliver the creative impact that engage viewers and delivers superior results.
Sapphire for After Effects features significant performance enhancements with GPU acceleration and floating point support, providing far faster render speeds, far greater interactivity and the highest image quality available. The upcoming release fully supports Adobe's CC 2014 release and 64-bit systems.Benefits:
- Endless creative possibilities
- The quantity of visual effects allows for countless effect-blending options
- Ease and speed of use is a cost-effective time-saver
- More time available for creativity and high-quality end results
- Blazing fast performance maximizes productivity
- Remarkably organic and natural-looking photoreal results
- Quickly and easily iterate on effect looks
- Visual control of look creation
- Quick reference for all effect parameters
- Convenience of multiple platform options
- Highly reliable engineFeatures:
- Over 250 visual effects
- GPU-accelerated for Nvidia CUDA cards
- Multiprocessor support
- 32-bit float support
- Intuitive user interface
- On-screen UI widgets for many video effects
- Offline HTML and PDF documentation included
- Create unique natural and organic lighting using rays, lens flare, zap, glare, glint, and glow effects
- Create backgrounds and organic displacement maps using a large selection of texture generators
- Choose from a wide variety of fast-processing color channel, directional, and defocus blurs
- Stylize and color-correct your footage with a selection of effects including FilmEffect, HalfTone, Vignette, BleachBypass, and Cartoon
- Free unlimited render licenses
- Same license works on Adobe Premiere Pro, and also Apple Final Cut Pro (if used on the same machine)New in Sapphire Plug-ins v8:
The latest version of the high-end VFX plugin suite has been updated with effects and features that are essential to producing modern, creative looks. This includes the biggest addition to Sapphire in its history: a new feature called “Builder” that lets users create their own effects and transitions. New and Updated Effects:
Sapphire 8 includes these new and updated effects, available on all host applications:
Add a variety of natural-looking elements to dirty up a shot, add sophisticated vignettes, or create complex textures. Choose from a variety of categories: cracks, stains, frost, and more, which can be combined and animated.
Simulate light leaking into the frame for an organic lighting effect more subtle than a lens flare. Control the color and movement of the lights to add nostalgic warmth and energy to your work.
The modern equivalent of FilmDamage, DigitalDamage simulates digital playback errors and noise, compression errors, and glitches, with seven different damage types that can be combined for additional customization.
Updated with two additional modes that result in twitchy and jumpy motion, and new channel parameters allowing for color channel separation as the shaking occurs.
Apply a pattern of crossing lines in pencil or chalk to give footage a sketched look. Crosshatch compliments Sapphire's other artistic effects, such as AutoPaint, Sketch, and Cartoon. New Features - Builder with Enhanced Preset Browser:
Builder gives users the ability to create their own effects and transitions in a node-based workspace for unprecedented creativity and efficiency, thus unleashing the full power of Sapphire. In Builder, users have the flexibility to stack and connect Sapphire effects in ways that were not previously possible in Adobe and Avid hosts. All new effects and transitions developed in the workspace are saved as cross-host presets, and are loaded as a single plugin onto a timeline. This flexibility can be especially helpful for editors. Since Builder allows effects to be combined, results that would have taken multiple steps can now be achieved with a single effect.Compatibility matrix:OS:
Windows 7 - 8 (64-bit)Host Platform:
- Adobe After Effects CS6, CC, CC 2014 (v8.1 is not supported)
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, CC, CC 2014Changes in GenArts Sapphire AE v8.11:
- Add support for the upcoming release of After Effects CC.
- Fixed a bug in FilmRoll that sometimes made transparent areas opaque.
- Fixed a bug that caused the license-tool to hang if the hard drive had been restored from backup.
- Fixed free background render licenses.
- Fixed a rare crash when returning to After Effects from Builder.
- Improved reliability of Preset Browser preview images from Premiere.
- Fixed a crash in the Preset Browser when switching to 'Sample Only' mode
- Fixed a bug that caused some parameters to not appear in documentation.
Внимание! У вас нет прав для просмотра скрытого текста.