Aescripts: MochaImport+ v5.102Program Type:
After Effects Plug-inRelease Date:
Jun 3, 2015Homepage:
After Effects CC 2014 - CS3File Size:
- Скрипт, значительно упрощающий документооборот между mocha и After Effects, точнее, это поможет вам отправить отснятый материалв в mocha, а затем применить полученные данные трекинга mocha обратно в After Effects.
mocha - это удостоенное наград, мощное программное обеспечение для планарного трекинга, которое поставляется вместе с After Effects. MochaImport + поможет вам получить максимальную отдачу от него.MochaImport+
- Simplifies the workflow between mocha and After Effects. More precisely, it helps you send your footage to mocha and then to apply the mocha tracking data back in After Effects in whatever way you want.
The mocha tracker is an award-winning planar tracking software that is bundled with After Effects. MochaImport+ helps you to get the most out of it.Top Features:
• Stabilized Precomps:
If you don't know stabilized precomps, yet, you will be surprised how powerful they are. A stabilized precomp is a composition in which the tracked region is not moving anymore. Inside of it, you can do any modification - as if it would be a still image - and all your changes are automatically also applied to the original perspective. No matter whether you just want to relight parts of your clip, remove elements with the clone brush, insert something or do any other kind of retouch work - with stabilized precomps it becomes much easier.
• Expression-driven tracking data:
Did you ever do a corner pin and after a while you noticed that one corner needs to be moved a few pixels to the side? Normally, this is very tedious: To change the tracking data, you either adjust hundreds of keyframes manually or you go back to mocha, export the tracking data again and start from scratch. But with the expression-driven tracking data you just have a single keyframe and all the movement is represented by an expression. Simply change this one keyframe and the position of all other frames changes automatically. You can also start adding more keyframes and MochaImport+ will automatically tween between your keyframes - fixing inaccurate tracks has never been so easy.
expression-driven corner pin
• Move masks and 2d properties:
Move your After Effects masks and 2D point properties with a mocha track. Since this function is based on corner pin data, it does not only consider position, scale and rotation, but also shear and perspective movement to achieve maximum accuracy. Your screen insert should cast some light on the surrounding background? Just add some color correction with masks around the respective areas and move them with the track. Want a lens flare to move with your track? No problem! And with expression-driven tracking data, you can still move your flare on top of the track easily.
• Send clips and masks from AE to mocha:
If you are more familiar with the masking tools of After Effects than with the ones of mocha, you can do all the masking in After Effects and send the clip including the masks to mocha. This is also useful if you started rotoscoping in After Effects and at some point you decide you rather want to switch to mocha.
• Scripting API:
With the well documented scripting API you can use all functionality of MochaImport+ in your own scripts. It has never been so easy to integrate mocha in your automated pipelines.
• Bezier Warp Corner Pin:
The Bezier Warp is a corner pin effect with bezier handles on all corners. This allows you create corner pins on curved surfaces.
• Support of Card Dance effect and all major 3rd party plugins:
The corner pin function of MochaImport+ supports the following effects:
- Corner Pin
- CC Power Pin
- Bezier Warp
- Card Dance
- Red Giant Warp Corner Pin
- BCC Corner Pin
- RE:Map Planar
- Sapphire Warp Corner Pin
• Supported mocha versions:
All features of MochaImport+ for After Effects work with any version of mocha. In particular, all features of MochaImport+ can be used with the version of mocha that is included in After Effects.
- Added keyframe button to simplify fixing inaccurate tracks
- New "keep current frame" option for all corner pin effects
- MochaImport+ remembers the last corner pin you used for the Corner Pin and Stabilized Precomp function. Hence, if you always use the same corner pin effect, this saves you a few clicks.
- Stabilized precomps now support the Translate and Scale parameters of Red Giant Warp's Reposition section to fine-tune the precomp region
- When creating stabilized precomps, MochaImport+ warns you when your comp does not have a unique name (to avoid breaking some expressions)Compatible:
- After Effects CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4, CS3Changes in Version 5.102:
- Stabilized precomp with RG Warp has now POV controls to adjust position and scale of the precomp