Telestream Wirecast Pro v6.0.4Program Type:
Windows 7/8File Size:
69.84Mb / 79.31MbWirecast
- единственное кроссплатформенное, полнофункциональное решение для потокового вещания, позволяющее осуществлять захват, телепроизводство и кодирование для трансляции на нескольких серверах и платформах одновременно. С Wirecast можно транслировать сразу с нескольких камер, динамически смешивая их в другом медиаконтенте, будь то фильмы, изображения или звуки, и добавлять такие телепроизводственные функции, как переходы, готовые заголовки, цветовая рирпроекция, виртуальные наборы и интерактивную информационная панель. Wirecast идеально подходит для вещания в прямом эфире через Интернет практически на профессиональном уровне развлекательных передач, новостей, трансляции игр, спортивных мероприятий, концертов, церковных служб, деловых встреч, лекций и много другого.
is the only cross-platform, all-in-one live streaming production software that enables capture, live production, and encoding of live streams for broadcast to multiple servers and platforms simultaneously. With Wirecast, you can stream multiple live cameras while dynamically mixing in other media such as movies, images, and sounds, and adding production features such as transitions, built-in titles, chroma key, virtual sets, and live scoreboards. Wirecast is ideal for broadcasting professional-looking live internet shows, news, online gaming, sporting events, concerts, church services, corporate meetings, lectures and much more.
• Plug in your cameras
- Unlimited number of input sources: Cameras, capture cards, Desktop Presenter, Live U portable backpack
- Added input sources: Teradek Cube, IP Cameras, New! Web streams (RTMP, RTSP, MMS, HTTP), Telestream Pipeline
- HDV input support option
• Prepare your shots
- Powerful production tools: Lower thirds, transitions, chroma key & more
- Added Pro-level production tools: Live scoreboards, virtual sets, advanced audio controls
• Stream live
- Encodes to multiple formats: WMV, Flash (VP6, H.264 & New! x264), QT (H.264 & New! x264)
- New! Add a delay to your stream: Delay your streamed broadcasts to add a buffer between your live stream and broadcast
- Streams to multiple destinations:Streaming servers, streaming platforms & CDNs, record to disk, Broadcast to external monitors
- Virtual Camera and Microphone output: Wirecast video and audio output can be picked up as a source in other devices or software
- New! Program feed output to Blackmagic Design: Take your Wirecast feed out directly to Blackmagic Design Intensity or DeckLink capture cards.New features Wirecast 6
• Playlists. Queue a list of multiple videos, images, audio or live shots to play successively. This is great for adding commercial breaks, for streaming archived content during off hours, or it can even be used to rotate live camera views. Automate your broadcast workflow between media and live shots. A separate playlist window lets you easily create playlists and see what’s scheduled. Drag-and-drop new content, trim and edit recorded video, and set what happens upon completion of the playlist - return to your last live shot, loop content, hold last shot, or display current preview window.
• Easy media editing. Easily trim and edit your recorded media (including replays) from the new preview window. With any piece of media you can custom configure its length, and set in and out points. Zoom in on timeline for more precise editing.
• Replay (PRO). Wirecast now lets you capture and replay clips of your live production. Great for sporting events or any live show where you want to go back and reshow a portion of the broadcast. During a live show, simply click the “replay” button to capture a clip and add it to a master layer. When replaying, you can slow it down, speed it up, or scrub across the entire clip to find the exact point you want to show. You can also suppress audio or add another audio track and set up a template for your Replay shots. Easily create highlight reels by combining Replay with Playlists.
• NewBlue Titler Pro integration from Source Settings. Create infinite title styles for lower thirds quickly and simply with the GPU-accelerated NewBlue Titler Pro for Wirecast. Stylize your titles with custom bevels, textures, layer blending, lighting control and even animation. An array of templates is included to get you started (Plug-in is sold separately).
• Twitter feed. Add Twitter messages directly to your broadcast. The new social media editor allows you to search tweets by text string, user name, hashtag, or user timeline and select only the ones you’d like to display. Using Wirecast’s layers overlay Social media messages on your live or recorded shots.
• Custom Graphics in Scoreboards/Keyboard Shortcuts for Scorekeeping (PRO). Skin the Wirecast scoreboards with you own school graphics and logos. Keyboard shortcuts ensure you keep up with the action.
• Audio Preview. Check your audio before it goes live. Preview the audio of any shot when it’s in the preview window.
• More Keyboard Shortcuts for Shots. Use new keyboards shortcuts for faster switching, shot set-up, and production.
• Recoverable File Format. Expect the best, prepare for the worst. With Wirecast 6, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that in case of an interruption or crash to your system, you can recover your recording up to the point of the crash.
• 64-bit. Wirecast now operates in 64-bit mode, which improves memory usage and overall performance. This means better quality for your high-resolution broadcasts.System Requirements
- Operating Systems*: Windows 7 32 & 64bit and Windows 8 64bit
- Wirecast Cam app requires iOS 8
- Windows computer with Intel ‘Sandy Bridge’ chips or higher
>> i3 recommended for 540p or lower streaming
>> i5 or higher recommended for 720p streaming
>> i7 recommended for 1080p streaming
- 2GB RAM minimum
>> 4GB RAM and 64-bit OS recommended for 720p or higher streaming
- 200MB free hard drive space for installation
- Hard Drive space for recording t>> disk
- 512 MB PCI-Express graphics card with 3D acceleration
>> GeForce or Radeon class card recommended
>> NVIDIA cards may cause some visual distortion if YUV color space rendering is enabled in Preferences.
- Sufficient upload speed for streaming
>> Because of the many variables involved in live streaming, a safe rule of thumb is twice the bandwidth of the total bitrate of the stream* Please note:
Wirecast 6 does not support Windows XP or Windows 8 32bitDesktop Presenter
- Please use the remote version of Desktop Presenter 2.0.5 with Wirecast 6.0.4; it’s available as a separate download at www.telestream.net/dtpDownload: