IDM UltraCompare Professional v126.96.36.199Program Type:
IDM Computer SolutionsHomepage:
Windows XP/Vista/7/8File Size:
поможет найти отличия между директориями, файлами и даже zip-архивами. Также программа поддерживает сетевую работу. Есть текстовый редактор, ориентированный на работу с двумя и более файлами одновременно. Поддерживает построчное сравнение (Binary Compare) отдельных файлов. Строка состояния показывает количество различных блоков.
Поиск различия папок (рекурсивно сравнивает директории и все их составляющие), причём, вывод включает: одинаковые имена файлов разных размеров, одинаковые файлы но с разными датами создания. Очень удобный интерфейс и достаточно простая система обработки данных с возможностью обращения к командной строке приятно порадуют пользователей, ценящих своё время.
is a powerful compare/merge application loaded with features to enable users to track differences between files, directories, and .zip archives! File Compare features include text and binary compare of two or three files at a time and users can merge differences between compared files.
Folder Compare supports comparison of local/network directories (and subdirectories with recursive compare) and .zip archives as well and users may merge differences between them.UltraCompare Professional Features
- Text Compare Features
- Folder Compare Features
- Word Compare Features
- Fast Binary Compare Features
- Smart Binary Compare Features
- Merge Features
- Print/Output Features
- File Management Features
- Display Features
- Miscellaneous Features
- UltraCompare Lite Features New Features UltraCompare v15:
• Folder mode file filter added to toolbar for quicker access
• Automatic detection and correction of mixed line terminators
• Folder mode improvements:
- Improvements for marking/hiding files in folder compare
- Improvements for folder compares including PDFs and Word documents
- Enhancements and improvements for remote/FTP folder compare
- Added support for "Ignore timestamp differences" in full folder compare mode
- Improved folder sync between SATA and USB drives
- Addressed sort issue with orphan files in folder compare
- Addressed issue where folder root can't be expanded after collapsing
- Addressed context menu issues
- Addressed other minor issues
• Text mode improvements:
- Performance boost: much faster text compares
- Improved handling of very large files
- Improved alignment of text in 3-way text compare
- Support for line terminator conversion on merge/save
- Added "On merge convert line endings to destination type" session property
- "Ignore line terminators" is now a default text compare session property
- Improvements to saving merged changes
- Improvements to difference map
- Addressed issue with saving merge changes to .docx file
- Other minor text compare improvements
• Other miscellaneous improvements:
- Improved virtual memory handling for binary compares
- Added support for CTRL and SHIFT key mappings with TAB
- Improvements for "Save Active Session" from Session pane
- Addressed issue where settings modified in active session are not saved with "Save Active Session"
- Addressed issue where new session cannot be saved anymore with command "Save Active Session"
- Addressed issue with fast binary compare invoked via shell integration not showing summary information in status bar
- Other minor improvements and issues addressedNew Features UltraCompare v15.1:
• UltraCompare's explorer integration now includes 2 modes: basic and advanced. Both modes are available within the context menu and are not mutually exclusive.
- Basic explorer integration allows you to select up to 3 files or folders, right-click, and fire off a compare. It's that simple. No frills, no bells, no whistles — this option is provided to get you from point A to point B as quickly as possible.
• Advanced explorer integration allows you to manually specify which files or folders are loaded into which compare frames. This is useful if your items to be compared are in different folders, or if you need to select one item for compare now and another later. Although we call it "Advanced", it's incredibly simple to use: just right-click the item you want to queue for compare, go to Manually select items and then choose your desired compare frame. Once all compare targets are loaded, click one of the options to Compare as Text or Binary.
The auto-select functionality for advanced explorer integration is better as well. With this option enabled in Options -> Configuration -> Shell Integration, UltraCompare automatically loads your queue with selected items, ignoring items that are already queued. Items are added in a first-in, first-out order so that older items are pushed out of the list to make room for those more recently clicked.
• Split explorer pane
UltraCompare now shares the same split explorer pane interface as UltraEdit and UEStudio. You can sort the files and folders in the lower pane by name, date, type, or size.
The split explorer pane is optional; use the toggle icon at the top right to enable or disable it. You can also create and load file extension groups for filtering the file listing.
• Text compare improvements:
- Enhanced logic and internal algorithms for more accurate matching of text within comparisons
- Save icon state now reflects whether there are any changes in the file
- Addressed display and handling of inline text editing
- Addressed visual and positioning issues related to merge
- Addressed issues with Active Line Window
- Addressed issues with Ignore Column Range
• Folder compare improvements:
- Progressive folder compare (interact with compare panes while compare is still running)
- Subdirectories no longer scanned for faster non-recursive folder compares
- Improved handling of timestamps from USB drives
- Improved handling of large files in folder compare mode
- Addressed issue with filter options not being saved with new session
- Addressed issue with "-ne" command line switch with basic folder compare
- Addressed issue duplicate file names when sorting file listings by date
- Addressed issue with folder sync actions resetting after collapsing or expanding subfolders
• Binary compare improvements:
- Improvements for searching for hex bytes
- Improved stabilityDownload: