Aescripts: Gridder v1.6Program Type:
After Effects Plug-insRelease Date:
Jan 13, 2015Homepage:
After Effects CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4File Size:
- Скрипт для After Effects, который располагает слои в настраиваемые сетки различных видов - прямоугольники, 3D, круги или даже спирали. Вы можете анимировать сетку с помощью ключевых кадров или в режиме настраиваемых экспрешнов. Этот инструмент является похожим на MoGraph Cloner в CINEMA 4D.
- Script for After Effects that arranges layers into a customizable grid in many ways - rectangle, 3d, circular or even spiral. You can animate the grid using keyframes, or custom expressions mode. Definitely missing in After Effects, this tool is somehow similar to Cinema 4D's Mograph cloner.
The Gridder creates unique set of expressions for each mode to control and animate the grid, later on these expressions may be baked.Important notes on expressions:
- Control null layer should always stay on top. You may change its sliders' names, but do not remove them or change order - this will break the expression magic.
- After you've created expressions, the script itself won't be able to arrange layers due to the expressions nature, so use null object. You will have to bake expressions in order for script to work again.
- If you had expression previously assigned to layers' position property - they will be replaced by new ones and will never be set back after baking.
- Do not change expressions assigned to position - if you fail to do so, script won't bake them.
- To change mode from Only Rows to Only Columns or vice versa, first un-check the currently checked checkbox.Important notes on performance:
- Please note that After Effects is really ineffective when working with a lot of layers. Depending on your configuration, even a 100 separate layers may significantly reduce productivity and render speed.
- This is especially concerning expressions. Working in Expressions mode DOES slow down the whole project, but the problem is not the expression, but the whole conception behind them. Each expression has to be cached by AE and stored in RAM. The more expressions you have and the longer your composition - the memory it will take to store all of them.
- The main problem is that even on my top i7 and 48Gb RAM the productivity with hundreds of objects is crippled.Compatible:
- After Effects CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4Changes in 1.6:
- Added compact UI
- Fixed possible conflicts with Ease and Wizz