GenArts Sapphire AVX v8.0.1 CE Team V.R private buildProgram Type:
Video FX, Plug-inRelease Date:
Feb 12, 2015Homepage:
Win64 / Avid DS, Media Composer, Symphony, NewsCutterFile Size:
95.1 MBSapphire Plug-ins for Avid
- Пакет из более чем 250 плагинов для Avid Media Composer, Symphony, NewsCutter и DS. Эти плагины, предназначенные для обработки изображений и синтезаэ ффектов, разделены на несколько категорий: освещение, стилизация, искажение, наведение резкости, эффекты перехода и т.д. Каждое дополнение имеет набор параметров, которые можно анимировать, благодаря чему количество эффектов, которые можно получить с помощью плагинов, увеличивается во много раз.
Версия 8 является наиболее инновационным выпуском Sapphire, включает в себя новые и обновленные эффекты, улучшенный браузер пресетов, и даёт возможность создавать свои собственные эффекты!
---------------------------Sapphire Plug-ins for Avid
visual effects software increases your productivity, quality output, and helps you add organic transitions complete with customized parameters that can improve quality and fix unexpected problems. We designed Sapphire for Avid plug-ins to render work quickly without compromising quality and to work seamlessly across artists, platforms, or studios, saving valuable time and money. TV shows, films, trailers, music videos, and promos can all be made more engaging and impactful with Sapphire visual effect plug-ins. When you invest in Sapphire, you gain the ability to turn work around quickly, while preserving the storyline, thereby increasing audience engagement and maximizing the value of content.
Version 8 is the most innovative release of Sapphire which includes new and updated effects, an enhanced preset browser, and introduces the ability to create your own effects!
Sapphire Plug-ins have become the industry standard for high-end visual effects creation by providing unrivaled image quality, a unique organic look, and ease of use. They have been used extensively in an array of television programs, music videos and feature films, including: Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2, and 3, Spider-Man 1, 2 and 3, Superman Returns, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Star Wars - Episode I, II and III, Sin City, The Matrix trilogy, X-Men 1, 2 and 3, Titanic, Lost and CSI, etc...
Sapphire increases your productivity, quality output, and ability to compete. Platform-agnostic so you can leverage your work across video editing and other compositing software or artists without compromising consistency or quality of the look, Sapphire saves you valuable time and money. Discover the superior image quality, control, render speed, and impact on viewer engagement compared to other plug-ins or many effects included with Avid. Sapphire’s Glow EdgeRays, LensFlare, Lightning, FilmEffect, Warps, and Textures are just a few examples that enable you to create sophisticated and stunning, yet completely organic looks, unmatched in the industry.The breadth and depth of over 240 visual effects, along with the speed and ease of use offered by Sapphire for After Effects, not only frees up time to craft each piece of work exactly as you want it but also deliver the creative impact that engage viewers and delivers superior results.
Sapphire for After Effects features significant performance enhancements with GPU acceleration and floating point support, providing far faster render speeds, far greater interactivity and the highest image quality available. Benefits:
- Endless creative possibilities
- The quantity of visual effects allows for countless effect-blending options
- Ease and speed of use is a cost-effective time-saver
- More time available for creativity and high-quality end results
- Blazing fast performance maximizes productivity
- Remarkably organic and natural-looking photoreal results
- Quickly and easily iterate on effect looks
- Visual control of look creation
- Quick reference for all effect parameters
- Convenience of multiple platform options
- Highly reliable engineFeatures:
- Over 250 visual effects
- GPU-accelerated for Nvidia CUDA cards
- Multiprocessor support
- 32-bit float support
- Intuitive user interface
- On-screen UI widgets for many video effects
- Offline HTML and PDF documentation included
- Create unique natural and organic lighting using rays, lens flare, zap, glare, glint, and glow effects
- Create backgrounds and organic displacement maps using a large selection of texture generators
- Choose from a wide variety of fast-processing color channel, directional, and defocus blurs
- Stylize and color-correct your footage with a selection of effects including FilmEffect, HalfTone, Vignette, BleachBypass, and Cartoon
- Free unlimited render licensesNew in Sapphire Plug-ins v8:
The latest version of the high-end VFX plugin suite has been updated with effects and features that are essential to producing modern, creative looks. This includes the biggest addition to Sapphire in its history: a new feature called “Builder” that lets users create their own effects and transitions. New and Updated Effects:
Sapphire 8 includes these new and updated effects, available on all host applications:
Add a variety of natural-looking elements to dirty up a shot, add sophisticated vignettes, or create complex textures. Choose from a variety of categories: cracks, stains, frost, and more, which can be combined and animated.
Simulate light leaking into the frame for an organic lighting effect more subtle than a lens flare. Control the color and movement of the lights to add nostalgic warmth and energy to your work.
The modern equivalent of FilmDamage, DigitalDamage simulates digital playback errors and noise, compression errors, and glitches, with seven different damage types that can be combined for additional customization.
Updated with two additional modes that result in twitchy and jumpy motion, and new channel parameters allowing for color channel separation as the shaking occurs.
Apply a pattern of crossing lines in pencil or chalk to give footage a sketched look. Crosshatch compliments Sapphire's other artistic effects, such as AutoPaint, Sketch, and Cartoon. New Features - Builder with Enhanced Preset Browser:
Builder gives users the ability to create their own effects and transitions in a node-based workspace for unprecedented creativity and efficiency, thus unleashing the full power of Sapphire. In Builder, users have the flexibility to stack and connect Sapphire effects in ways that were not previously possible in Adobe and Avid hosts. All new effects and transitions developed in the workspace are saved as cross-host presets, and are loaded as a single plugin onto a timeline. This flexibility can be especially helpful for editors. Since Builder allows effects to be combined, results that would have taken multiple steps can now be achieved with a single effect.Compatibility matrix:OS:
Windows 7 - 8 (64-bit)Host Platform:
- Avid DS 11
- Avid Media Composer / Symphony 7,8
- Avid NewsCutter 10, 11Tech Specs:
- GPU Acceleration - Most effects are Nvidia CUDA GPU-accelerated to provide performance enhancements.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 400 or 500 series or QuadroFX Fermi (4000, 5000, 6000) graphics card required for maximum performance.
- 64-Bit Enabled - Expanded memory capabilities
- Floating Point Processing - All effects use full floating point processing for improved image quality and full 32 bit HDR support
- Multiprocessor Support
- Resolution-IndependentChanges in GenArts Sapphire AVX v8.01:
- Prevent crashes on Windows when GPU renders take too long.
- Reduced intensity of some Swish3D presets to speed up renders and avoid Windows GPU driver issues.
- Builder: fixed a bug where saved presets sometimes did not show up in the Preset Browser.
- Fixed license activation problems on Mac.
- VintageColor2Strip: improved results when Red Filter or Bluegreen Filter is set to black.
- Fixed a memory leak in Builder.
- Resetting point parameters to their defaults now works correctly.
- GradientMulti now handles pixel aspect ratio correctly.
- Streaks: setting Mask Type to Alpha now works correctly.
- BleachBypass: Fixed incorrect renders when GrainAmpRed was set to zero.
- Caustics: fixed artifacts at the edge of the image when using a custom Bumps pattern.
GenArts Sapphire AVX v8.0.1 CE Team V.R private build
if links are dead, kindly pm me with link url I try to reupload them!