Amiga Forever Plus Edition v2008-PANTHEONProgram Type:
www.amigaforever.com Release Date:
12.08.2008 Interface Language:
English File Format:
.bin/cue File Size:
728Mb Amiga Forever 2008
- новая версия эмулятора для Windows-систем, Plus Edition включает дополнительные программы.
----------------------------------------Amiga Forever 2008
is the most significant upgrade ever released in the Amiga Forever series. It sets new references in usability while more than tripling the featured content and providing easy access to a universe of free downloads.Amiga Forever Plus Edition
Have you ever wondered what Workbench 1.0 looked like, or how the most influential personal computing magazine of the 1980s introduced the Amiga to the world? Would you (or a colleague) be surprised if you saw your PC booting as an Amiga, instead of Windows?
The Plus Edition in brief:
- Downloadable CD (ISO image) includes run from CD, boot from CD, cross-platform content, and installer for Windows
- Includes Amiga Forever Game Pack I (more than 100 games)
- Includes all features mentioned on this site, except for the videos (which are on two DVDs, e.g. in the Premium Edition)
If you are unable or prefer not to burn the CD yourself, you can choose to only download the Plus Edition installer for Windows. This option is included in the order confirmation email. In that case, you will still enjoy all features of the Plus Edition, except for the optional KX Light boot from CD.
You can use the Plus Edition CD in different ways:
- An installer allows you to easily set everything up on Windows
- The Amiga emulation and OS also run from CD, either from Windows or booting from the CD itself (no operating system required)
- Cross-platform components can be used on the most popular computing platforms (Mac OS, GNU/Linux, etc.)
The Plus Edition CD includes the following items which are not part of the Value Edition:
- More than 300 MB of preinstalled games and demoscene productions
- OS ROM file versions v. 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 2.04 and 2.05 (Workbench 2.1 uses the 2.0x ROMs)
- OS disk images (ADF files) v. 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and 2.1
- Amiga 1000, A590 and A4091 boot ROMs
- CDTV extended ROM (CDTV uses normal 1.3 boot ROM)
- CD³² ROM and extended ROM
- Amiga Forever Boot Floppy Disk
- Ability to boot a PC from the Amiga Forever Plus Edition CD (El Torito specification)Additional ROM and System Content
Would you like to see the evolution of the Amiga Workbench from version 1.0 up to 3.X (in different styles, too), through all intermediate versions ever released? With Amiga Forever Plus Edition you can. The ROM and operating system files include all publicly-released versions (except for those that were only meant to run only in combination with a specific piece of hardware which is not required in the hardware emulation, such as the A2024 monitor).
The CDTV and CD³² ROMs can be used to play CDTV and CD³² games, even booting directly from a game CD.Personal Paint Included
The Amiga Forever Plus Edition CD, which contains an Amiga Rock Ridge file system to carefully preserve the original Amiga file system attributes, also replaced the Personal Paint 7.1 CD as the official up-to-date reference medium for Personal Paint, inclusive of tutorials and full documentation. This data, intended for use on "real" Amiga computers, is contained in the "Amiga" directory at the root of the CD.Download: