DFT FilmStocks v2.0 CE Team V.R private buildProgram Type:
Photo/Video, Plug-inRelease Date:
Nov 10, 2013 Homepage:
Win64 File Size:
39.6 MbDigital Film Tools: Film Stocks
- это уникальный фильтр, который имитирует 288 различных цветных и черно-белых фото- и кинематографических материалов, а также исторические фотографические процессы. Используя наш опыт в создании спецэффектов для сотни художественных фильмов, а также опыт в области сканирования плёнок и методы записи, мы кропотливо исследовали и проанализировали различные кино- и фото-материалы, чтобы создать множество интересных видов и стилей старинный аналоговых фотографий и фильмов. И теперь вы можете сделать интересным любое цифровое изображение, применив некоторые из наших магических эффектов.Digital Film Tools: Film Stocks
is a unique filter that simulates 288 different color and black and white still photographic film stocks, motion picture films stocks and historical photographic processes. Using our experience in creating special effects for hundreds of feature films as well as expertise in film scanning and recording techniques, we have laboriously researched and analyzed different film stocks to come up with a set of interesting analog photographic, motion picture and vintage looks. Make any digital image look interesting by applying some of our film magic.Features:
- 288 analog photographic film presets
- Select from Agfa, Fuji, Ilford, Kodak, Polaroid and Rollei color and black and white film stocks
- Choose from a wide range of historical photographic processes
- Get the skewed color look of Bleach Bypass, Cross processing and Technicolor Three Strip and Two Strip processes
- Apply Lo-Fi photographic looks from Lomo and Holga toy cameras
- Age your images with the looks of faded films
- Simulate film grunge by adding film dirt, hair, scratches, stains, splotches, gate weave, and flicker
- Create your own film stock presets
- Layering system for multiple film stock application (Photo plug-in version only)
- Sophisticated but easy to use masking tools (Photo plug-in version only)
- Add a vignette to any preset
- Modify images with presets or sliders
- Quickly search for presets
- 32 bit image processing
- Multi-processor acceleration
- GPU accelerationNew in Version 2.0
• Added Bleach Bypass Plug-in:
• Bleach Bypass is a film laboratory technique where, by skipping the bleach stage in the color processing sequence, silver is retained in the image along with the color dyes. The result is effectively a black and white image superimposed on a color image. Bleach Bypass images have increased contrast, reduced saturation, often giving a pastel effect.
• [i]Added Cross Processing Plug-in:
Cross processing is a photographic technique where print film (C41) is processed in the set of chemicals usually used to process slide film (E6) or vice versa. The final result yields images with oddly skewed colors and increased contrast and saturation. Different film stocks produce different results, so we have created what we feel is a representative look.
• Added Grunge Plug-in:
Adds film dirt, hair, scratches, stains, splotches, vignetting and grain--all to make your pristine image look like damaged film.
• Added Three Strip Plug-in:
Known and celebrated for it ultra-realistic, saturated levels of color, the Technicolor® Three Strip process was commonly used for musicals, costume pictures and animated films. It was created by photographing three black and white strips of film each passing through red, green and blue filters on the camera lens and then recombining them in the printing process. Our Three Strip filter was created under the direction of Academy Award Winning Visual Effects Supervisor Rob Legato.
• Added Two Strip Plug-in:
The Technicolor Two Strip process was the first stab at producing color motion pictures and consisted of simultaneously photographing two black andwhite images using red and green filters. This look creates an odd but pleasing hand-painted look where faces appear normal and green takes on a blue-green quality, while the sky and all things blue appear cyan. Our Two Strip filter was created under the direction of Academy Award Winning Visual Effects Supervisor Rob Legato.
• Aperture Now Retrieves Film Stocks Setup Information:
Aperture can now retrieve your Film Stocks setup information consisting of filters, layers and masks. To do this, apply Film Stocks and render. If you then apply Film Stocks to the newly rendered version, your previous Film Stocks setup will be shown and can be modified. This behavior can be disabled via the Save setup with image preference.
• Lightroom Now Retrieves Film Stocks Setup Information:
Lightroom can now retrieve your Film Stocks setup information consisting of filters, layers and masks. To do this, you need to use "Edit Copy with Lightroom Adjustments" and render the result. If you then apply Film Stocks to the newly rendered version and use "Edit Original", your previous Film Stocks setup will be shown and can be modified. This behavior can be disabled via the Save setup with image preference.
• New Mask Types:
Added Path, Snap and Selection mask types.
• OFX Host Support:
The OFX plug-in format is now supported making it compatible with digital intermediate programs Assimilate Scratch and Blackmagic Design Davinci Resolve, the Foundry's Nuke compositing software and the Sony Vegas non-linear editing system.
• Retina Display Support:
Support for Mac Retina displays has been added.
• User Interface - New Preview Size:
A 4096 pixel size was added to the Film Stocks user interface Preview Size preference. Images can be now be previewed at 1024, 2048 and 4096 pixels.Requirements
- Windows Vista, 7, 8 (64 Bit)
- Photoshop CS5 and up (64 Bit Only)
- Photoshop Elements 13 and up (Non-app store version)
- Photoshop Lightroom 3 and up
- After Effects CS5 and up
- Premiere Pro CS5 and up
- Avid Editing Systems (64 Bit only)
- Assimilate Scratch v8 and up
- Black Magic Resolve v11 and up
- Sony Vegas v13 and up
- The Foundry's Nuke v8 and up