Native Instruments Traktor Pro 2 v2.7.0-R2RHomepage:
199MbTRAKTOR PRO 2
- универсальный и всесторонний инструмент для цифрового диджеинга, созданный чтобы отвечать самым высоким профессиональным стандартам. По сравнению с предыдущими версиями, появились бесчисленные новшества для диджеинга в клубах и на вечеринках.
---------------------- TRAKTOR PRO 2
is the world-renowned, rock-solid 4-deck DJ program that gets you mixing straight out the box. Now with TRAKTOR 2 Technology Inside, this version boasts a new interface with TruWave colored waveforms for a visually rich experience of your music. Simpler than ever to use, TRAKTOR PRO 2 also sees the arrival of the new Sample Decks and Loop Recorder features for ultimate mix creativity.
The industry-leading DJ software now comes with TRAKTOR 2 Technology Inside, offering a new level in performance and usability:
- New: High-res colored TruWave waveforms differentiate between kicks, hi-hats and snares so you can mix your tracks visually.
- New: redesigned, easy on the eye GUI and layouts, including Essential View for simple external mixer control.
- New: Capture and layer loops via the Sample Decks, build your own loop libraries and flavor your mix with heavyweight effects.Top Features:
- Professional DJ software, integrating industry-standard workflows into an intuitive and stylish interface
- Modular user interface featuring 4 playback decks with automatic beat-gridding of tracks, advanced beat detection and Sync Lock for perfect mixing
- 21 professional effects - tempo sync to any deck or route an external source through the industry-leading effects section
- Auto Loop makes it easy to create synchronized loops on the fly with precise control over loop In and Out points
- Fully featured 4-channel mixer, emulating the Xone: 92 4-band EQ and filters by Allen & Heath and three other high end equalizers
- Real-time track management with incremental search, Crate Flick artwork browsing, iPod and iTunes compatibility
- Play, cue, jog wheel control, hot cues, and loop setting / adjusting follow the same intuitive workflow as industry-standard hardware
- Automatic gain control based on perceived loudness; high-quality key correction
- Directly record your set to disk with the integrated recorder supporting internal and external audio input
- Supports multiple MIDI controllers and advanced MIDI assignments, as well as the sync'ing of external gear through MIDI clock functionalitySupported audio formats:
- Ogg Vorbis
- non-DRM WMA
- AACSystem Requirements
- Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit)
- 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Monitor with 1024x768 screen resolution
- USB 2.0
- 1 GB free disc space
- High-speed internetNew in TRAKTOR 2.7:
- Integration of TRAKTOR KONTROL S8
- Freeze mode can be mapped to all other controllers with Controller Manager
- Several iTunes Library integration enhancements
- TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO now compatible with both MK1 and MK2 timecode mediaBugfixes & Improvements:
- SYNC automatically enabled for Remix Decks when launching TRAKTOR.
- The full waveform to the left of the playhead in a Track Deck will now be rendered - eliminates blurry waveform when using HotCues or BeatJumps.
- Beat Ticks enabled in any Decks are automatically turned off when quitting TRAKTOR - prevents accidentally-enabled Beat Ticks on Channel Outputs in External Mixer mode.
- When browsing through the iTunes Node, you can now edit tracks which have been imported into the Track Collection.
- When browsing through the iTunes Node, the full context (right-click) menu is now available for tracks which have been imported into the Track Collection.
- When browsing through the iTunes Node, Cover Art is now shown for tracks which have been imported into the Track Collection.
- When browsing through the iTunes Node, analyzed Key is now shown for tracks which have been imported into the Track Collection.
- iTunes Playlists now show cumulative time and disk usage in the Status Bar.
- TRAKTOR now automatically chooses the newest iTunes Library version if multiple versions (old and new) are found in the iTunes Folder.
- Mix Recorder level is no longer dependent on the Main Out volume.
- Undesirable filter sweep when enabling the Z Filter on a channel is now fixed.
- Canceling the “Delete from Collection” dialog still deleted the tracks from the Collection – fixed.
- TRAKTOR crashes when moving effects around in the Pre-Selected Effects list – fixed.
- Fixed an issue with the ID3 “Year” tag when non-standard date formats where written by other programs.
- When creating a new Playlist, the cursor is now automatically placed into the Playlist Name box.