Imagineer Systems mocha PRO V184.108.40.20618 CE Team V.R private buildProgram Typ:
Tracking, RotoscopingRelease Date:
Sep 2, 2014Homepage:
- Самый мощный полнофункциональный инструмент для 2D трекинга и ротоскопинга, основанный на уникальной системе 2.5D планарного трекинга, помогает художникам визуальных эффектов упростить и значительно ускорить работу по трекингу и ротоскопингу, предоставляя возможность быстро генерировать точные точки привязки, данные по которым могут быть экспортированы в наиболее популярные программные пакеты монтажа и композитинга: After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Flame, Smoke, Combustion, Avid DS, Quantel generationQ, Shake, Digital Fusion и Nuke.
--------------------- mocha Pro
- Ultimate VideoFX Utility. mocha Pro delivers all the planar tracking and rotoscoping tools from award winning software, mocha and adds compositing tools for match moving, auto image and wire removal, clean plate generation, lens distortion correction and stabilization, to deliver an all-in-one master VFX tool set. By combining the best of legacy products mokey and monet, Imagineer now offers one product with all the features. mocha Pro's remove module is the industry's most unique alternative to painting, cloning & manual tracking.
Leveraging more than 10 years of engineering research and development, mocha Pro offers digital media artists a powerful, intuitive and innovative planar tracking-based solution with a streamlined interface, accelerated workflow and the power to easily track and manipulate shots not possible with traditional solutions. mocha Pro is the ideal VFX complement for film/video post production, creative motion graphics and 2D-3D conversion pipelines.
• one tool, all the features - 64 bit optimized
• object removals & clean plate generation
• lens distortion correction
• offset & 3D offset tracking
• insert compositing & mesh warper
• planar tracking & roto export to After Effects, Flame, Nuke & morePlanar tracking innovation.
mocha is a stand alone tracking & roto software designed to complement any compositing and finishing environment. mocha's unique planar tracker and streamlined interface allows artists to easily track shots where point trackers fail: shots with noise, shots with motion blur and shots that go offscreen or are obscured. Artists can quickly and easily solve difficult tracks and export transform, scale, rotation and perspective keyframe data to the industry's most popular packages such as After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Flame, Smoke, Combustion, Avid DS, Quantel generationQ, Shake, Digital Fusion and Nuke. Tracking screen inserts and stabilizing camera jitter has never been easier!Rotoscoping and matte creation.
Isolating and extracting objects is at the heart of all visual effects compositing and 2D to 3D conversion projects. mocha's advanced bezier and x-spline shape creation tools give compositors the tools they need to create highly accurate and realistic roto mattes with variable edge feathering. Linking shapes to the planar tracker allows the artist to create mattes with far less manual keyframes. mocha can render mattes with motion blur for any as well as export shape data for Flame/Flint/Inferno, Shake, Combustion, After Effects and Final Cut Pro.Features:
- 2.5D planar tracking
- AdjustTrack module
- 64 bit optimized
- Improved user interface
- OGL accelerated matte rendering with motion blur
- X-spline and Bezier roto tools with per-point edge feathering
- Stabilize & smooth module with AutoFill render
- Open EXR Support
- Automatic object and rig removal module with optional clean plate inserts
- Lens distortion analysis with distort & undistort render function
- Insert composite module
- Offset & 3D offset surface composting & track export
- Mesh warper distortion tool
- Multi-pass rendering (render matte, fill, comp)
- RED (R3D) file support
- Lens Improvements: Export Distortion Maps to AE, Nuke, Flame, Fusion & more
- Improved Roto: Transform Tool and Join Layers (parent control points)
- Project Management: Organize and group layers. Share and merge projects
- Dope Sheet: keyframe editor simplifies animation retiming, copy & pasteExport track data to:
- Autodesk: Flame, Smoke, Combustion
- Adobe After Effects
- Apple: Final Cut Pro & Finl Cut Express
- Apple Motion
- Apple Shake
- Quantel generationQ (requires free mocha for Quantel plug-in)
- Eyeon Fusion
- NukeExport roto data to:
- Apple: Final Cut Pro (with mocha shape for Final Cut plug-in)
- Autodesk Flame, Smoke, Combustion: GMasks
- Nuke & Nuke X
- After Effects (with mocha shape for After Effects plug-in)
- Eyeon Fusion (via ssf export)
- Shake Video Tutorials >>New features in mocha 4.0.0:
mocha 4.0.0 contains new functionality and major changes to workflow
1. Streamlined Interface - We have changed a number of things in the mocha interface to streamline workflow.
2. Retina Support - We have converted the interface over to full Retina support for OS X. This will result in a crisper look for those on recent Apple
3. Icon and Button Changes - We have consolidated a number of icons into single buttons to reduce interface clutter
4. Workflow changes
- Project settings are now independent of clip settings
- Clips can now have multiple streams of footage
- Overhauled frame offsets
5. Stereo Workflow - A major change to mocha’s workflow is being able to choose between working on mono or stereo projects. You can now import stereo views and track, render and export back to stereo.
6. New Export Formats - In addition to exporting to Stereo format, we have added new export data formats.
7. Python Support - We now support Python in mocha Pro via the mocha module. Python functionality has its own separate documentation. You can find this in the help menu.
8. Keyboard Shortcut Customisation - You can now customise keyboard shortcuts for almost every tool, action and menu item in mocha v4.File Formats Supported in Version 4
Mocha supports most standard movie clip and image sequence formats. In order to use clips (i.e. not image sequences) you must have QuickTime installed. Level of QuickTime support can vary depending on the operating system.Movie clip formats:
- AVI files (.avi)
- DV Stream files (.dv)
- MP4 files (.mp4)
- MPG files (.mpg)
- QuickTime Movie files (.mov and .qt)
- RED files (.r3d)Image formats:
- OpenEXR files (.exr)
- Cineon files (.cin)
- DPX files (.dpx)
- JPEG files (.jpg and .jpeg)
- PNG files (.png)
- SGI files (.bw, .iris, .rgb, .rgba and .sgi)
- TGA files (.tga)
- TIFF files (.tif and .TIFF)Not Directly Supported in Version 4
These formats are either not supported directly by mocha or require additional plugins for QuickTime or your system.Movie clip formats:
- AVCHD files (.mts and .m2t)
- Windows Media files (.wmv)
- Cineform files (without supporting codec)Image formats:
- RAW image files (.RAW)Recommended System Requirements
- Windows x64
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB
- Disk: High-speed disk array
- Graphics Card: NVDIA Quadro FX 1500 or equivalent
- Monitor: 1920x1200
- Network: Must have an enabled network adapter (wifi or ethernet)New features in mocha v4.0.1:
- RED Dragon support: We have updated RED support to include Dragon 6K footage.
- Feathered Remove support: You can now use feathered edges on splines for Remove.
- Enhanced Linear Controls for Parameter fields: You can now drag anywhere inside a field when using Linear Controls. You can also use Shift or Control modifiers to increase or decrease mouse sensitivity.
- Locked shortcut Profiles are now highlighted: It is now easier to see which shortcut profiles are locked and which are editable.
- Learning Edition save warnings: We now alert you if you are about to save a file in Learning Edition mode. This is to avoid overwriting licensed project files if they are opened in LE mode.
- Export multiple layers to Gmask: You can now export more than one layer at a time when exporting to a single Gmask file.
- Flame 2014 Exports: We now support Flame 2014 tracker and stabilizer exports.
- Support for new Mac Pros: License activation on the latest Mac Pros is now supported.
- Edge width subtraction: You can now add or subtract an edge width in Edge Properties.