UNFILTER v1.2.1Program Type:
Adaptive Tonal Contour LinearizationDeveloper:
Windows XP SP3/Vista/7File Size:
представляет собой модуль для удаления эффектов фильтрации в режиме реального времени, таких как резонансная и гребенчатая фильтрации или чрезмерная коррекция частот (эквализация) - автоматически и эффективно линеаризируя частотную характеристику сигнала. UNFILTER также позволяет применять обнаруженную характеристику фильтра к другому сигналу, или экспортировать её на диск как импульсную характеристику, и даже может выполнять адаптивную, произвольную (кривая эквализации произвольной формы) и графическую эквализации. Пишите ли вы музыку, заняты ли в кинематографическом постпроизводстве, работаете над звуком в играх, радиовещании, над звуковым дизайном, экспертизой звукозаписей или звукорежиссурой - UNFILTER позволяет выполнять трудоёмкие и порой кажущиеся невозможными задачи также просто, как коррекция одним регулятором.
Инструкция по активации на Русском языке прилагается, см. 'install_ru.txt'UNFILTER
is a real-time plug-in that removes filtering effects, such as comb filtering, resonance, or excessive equalization – effectively linearizing the frequency response of a signal automatically. UNFILTER can also apply a detected filter response to another signal, or export it to disk as an impulse response, and can even perform mastering grade adaptive, free-form, and graphic equalization. Whether you're in music production, film post, game audio, broadcast, sound design, forensics, or engineering – UNFILTER makes time-consuming and often impossible tasks as effortless as adjusting one control.The UNFILTER features at a glance:
• Automatically detect and remove resonances, equalization, roll-offs and the effects of comb filtering from musical, location, dialog and surveillance recordings.
• Apply the measured filter response to other signals to place them in the same "acoustic world".
• Export the measured filter response to or import it from a linear- or minimum-phase impulse response file (WAV).
• Mastering grade adaptive, free-form and graphic equalization.
• Extremely steep 96dB/octave shelving high-pass filter.
• Output limiter for unsupervised use in batch processing applications.
• Highly time-efficient workflow and UISet It Straight
UNFILTER automatically detects resonances, EQ or filter effects – essentially any frequency response anomalies that aren't part of the original signal. You can then remove these by simply adjusting one control, leaving the rest of the signal virtually untouched. As a result, previously problematic or unusable recordings can be made to sound good, and good recordings to sound great. In real-time, and with minimal effort, Zynaptiq-style.Make It So
You can also apply the measured filter response from one recording to another – placing the two in the same acoustic "world". Or you can create room-tone to fill editing gaps, by applying a measured filter response to noise. You can of course also store filter responses to disk as linear- or minimum-phase impulse response files, building a library of "colors" to have at your disposal any time. Whether you need to make ADR blend with production dialog, get one guitar snippet to sound like part of another, or create new sounds, UNFILTER makes this task fast and easy.More Equal
UNFILTER is also an EQ. Three mastering grade EQs and an excellent high-pass filter, actually. For one, its (un-)filtering engine can function as an adaptive program equalizer that continuously adjusts itself while the audio is playing. This helps maintain a balanced spectrum when working with audio that changes over time, for example when streaming mixed music in broadcast applications. Secondly, UNFILTER sports a free-form EQ with various curve interpolation modes, from super-gentle slopes, through narrow notches, to brickwall steps. Thirdly, we added a streamlined 7-band graphic EQ for good measure. And finally, there’s a super-steep 96dB per octave shelving high-pass filter that removes low frequency rumble so efficiently you’ll forget that there was ever anything down there.Rocket Science
How does UNFILTER do all that? Technically, it performs a real-time blind de-convolution, a cutting-edge technology rarely found even in the most advanced of research institutes. Fortunately, we don't do lab coats.
This technology allows UNFILTER to take a close look at your audio, estimate what happened to its frequency response, and then create a filter that will undo the process. Sounds like rocket science? That's because it is. But all the technology in the world doesn't matter if it's difficult to operate or doesn't sound good. Well, UNFILTER is a breeze to use, and doesn't just sound good...it sounds amazing.Lightspeed
The UNFILTER UI is so fast and easy to use that corrective EQ can often be done within seconds by adjusting just one of our super-slick trackball sliders. And for advanced customization, every single function and control has been engineered with painstaking attention to detail – finely-tuned for optimal workflow and results. Whichever control you move, the right setting is never far away. UNFILTER is not only a life-saver, it is also a time-saver par excellance.Formats
- Avid RTAS
- Avid AAX Native including AudioSuite (32/64bit)
- Steinberg VST 2.4 (32/64bit)What's new in v1.2.1:
- (Full and Trial) Improved handling of erroneous audio buffers or denormals passed to the plug-in by some hosts when scrubbing or jumping in the time-line.
- (Full and Trial) Fixed rare issue with CPU load not being freed when the plug-in was bypassed.
- (Trial only) Fixed rare "un-clickable demo notification window" issue in Pro Tools.System Requirements
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- CPU with at least 2 Cores
- Steinberg VST 2.4 or Avid RTAS/AAX compatible Host software
- For AAX Native 32-bit, the minimum required Pro Tools version is 10.3.5
- Internet Connection for Software Activation (though not necessarily on the computer used for audio)Please note:
UNFILTER uses a lot of CPU.Download: