Boris Continuum Complete AE 9.0.2Program Type:
After Effects Plug-InRelease Date:
August 12, 2014 Homepage:
Win64 / After Effects, Premiere Pro CC, CS6, CS5.xFile Size:
224MbBoris Continuum Complete 9 AE
(BCC 9 AE) - Наиболее полный пакет плагинов для создания визуальных эффектов, когда-либо созданный для After Effects и Premiere Pro CC, CS6 и CS5.x, предоставляющий более 200 фильтров, включая 3D-объекты, такие как экструдированные тексты, 3D-эффекты частиц, инструменты для цветокоррекции и восстановления изображений, эффекты бликов и освещения, оптический стабилизатор, эффекты переходов, искривления, свечения и кинематографические эффекты.
В 9-ю версию BCC вошло 30 новых фильтров и переходов. В каждом BCC фильтре / переходе интегрирован FX Браузер, позволяющий немедленно просматривать эффекты. Все фильтры поддерживают работу в многопроцессорных системах, а также OpenGL- и CUDA-ускорение .Boris Continuum Complete 9 AE
- The World's Most Comprehensive VFX Plug-in Collection. BCC 9 AE delivers the most comprehensive VFX plug-in suite ever created for After Effects and Premiere Pro CC, CS6, CS5.5, and CS5. A whopping 200+ filters include 3D particle effects, image restoration and touchup tools, true 3D lens flares and volumetric lighting effects, keys and mattes, extrusions, color grading tools, time-based effects, blurs, glows, and cinematic effects such as film glow, film grain, and film process looks. All filters take advantage of either multi-processing or OpenGL hardware acceleration for an interactive effects design experience.
Over 1,000 professionally-designed presets are included free with every installation of BCC. You can save and freely share your own presets and build customized preset collections tuned to the specific needs of a project. Both static and animated BCC presets are supported on the After Effects platform. Presets can be shared with matching BCC installations on any host application in which BCC is installed.Boris Continuum Complete 9 New Features:
• Stylize Group - BCC Grunge
is packed with photo-realistic materials and textures and gives the user unlimited creative control over dirt, dust, bumpiness, and scratches; BCC Edge Grunge gives standard text or logos the etched look of real objects.
• Film Group - BCC Vignette
mimics the soft feel of a camera lens projected on screen with added luminosity and defocus controls; BCC Two Strip Process is a one-stop solution for the highly saturated retro look of Hollywood's first color films.
• Image Restoration Group - BCC Magic Sharp
restores perfect contrast and makes blurry footage look its best; BCC Lens Correction is specifically tuned to remove fish-eye distortion - a must-have for a GoPro enthusiast.
• Keying and Composite Group - BCC Chromakey Studio
combines Boris FX's award-winning Chroma Key process into one new convenient filter that provides users with every pre/post green screen composite tool needed.
• Lights Group - BCC Laser Beam
creates beams of light or strobing backgrounds in 3D space and includes a smoke/fog parameter that reacts to the beam as it is animated through 3D space. The filter uses AE's built-in 3D lights and cameras in Adobe After Effects. Adobe Premiere Pro and Avid use built-in 3D lights and cameras created by Boris FX.
• Perspective Group - BCC Pan and Zoom
can now rotate images in 3D and offers cropping and other adjustment options.
• Transition Group
- 20+ new transitional effects bring the total number of transitions to over thirty. The new transitions are:
- Blobs Wipe
- Blur Dissolve
- Checker Wipe
- Composite Dissolve
- Damaged TV Dissolve
- Film Glow Dissolve
- Flutter Cut
- Grid Wipe
- Lens Distortion Wipe
- Lens Flare Round
- Lens Flare Spiked
- Lens Flare Dissolve
- Lens Flash
- Light Wipe
- Rays Dissolve
- Ribbon Wipe
- Rings Wipe
- Ripple Dissolve
- Tile Wipe
- Tritone Dissolve
- Vector Blur Dissolve
- Vignette Wipe
- Water Waves Dissolve
• FX Browser
is integrated with each BCC 9 filter or transition. In addition, a special BCC FX Browser filter is available for browsing the entire BCC effects library.
• Open CL and NVIDIA CUDA Acceleration
. BCC 9 leapfrogs past technologies with cross-platform NVIDIA GPU acceleration for all compatible graphics cards. Popular filters such as Lens Blur, Film Glow or Film Process render 2X faster than before.
• Adobe Premiere
. Mercury engine integration and single track Transitions are available for Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
• Expanded HTML Documentation
. BCC 9 now features an overhauled online documentation system filled with examples, tutorials, and product tips.Continuum Complete 9.0.2 Release Notes:Feature Enhancements in BCC AE 9.0.2:
- 4K support for effects in the 3D Objects category.
- All BCC filters now support 4K rendering. For hardware accelerated filters it is recommended that your graphics card supports at least 2GB of on board memory for 4K work.
- 16 bit and float rendering support for effects in the 3D Objects category.
- Hardware antialiasing for enhanced edge quality in the 3D Objects category.
- Chroma Key Studio workflow improvements
- View Current Matte – quick way to view the mate with any combination of matte processing passes applied.
- View Matte Noise – handy preview of the matte “status” which quickly identifies any incomplete areas of the key or print through problems in the foreground.
- Ability to disable the Chroma Key and/or Spill Suppression passes independently for simplified setup.
- FX Browser UI enhancements
- Improved workspace management including more accurate saving/restoring of workspace configurations.
- Enhanced thumbnail previews of transitions and other time sensitive filters – thumbnails now preview towards the effect midpoints for more representative results.
- Improved timeline navigation.
- Improved window handling on Retina displays.
- Pan and Zoom - Action/Title Safe Guides improvements.
- Separate controls for enabling action and title safe guides independently.
- Option for 4:3 guides in 16:9 projects.
- Improved look with more subtle colors and drop shadows for better visibility.
- Improved Motion Tracker Data Import (including Mocha data).
- Tracker Time Offset control allows trimming clips after they have been previously tracked without the need to retrack.
- New “Use External Data” indicator simplifies workflows involving externally imported data such as from Mocha or from previous BCC tracker runs.
- Integrated Beat Reactor added to Stage Light and Laser Beam.
- New Smoke Radius control in Laser Beam.
- Improved default settings for Film Glow and Fast Film Glow.
- New presets added to many filters.
- Built in Motion Blur added to Corner Pin
- Help Documentation refinements.
- Numerous bug fixes.Bug Fixes In BCC AE 9.0.2:
- Instability in Rays with Interaction setting enabled in 32 bit float projects.
- Sporadic instability when selecting transition presets rapidly in the FX Browser.
- Modify default value of Blur Delay in Swish Pan to yield more typical default behavior.
- FX Browser should open by default such that its current timeline indicator would match the current time indicator in the host timeline.
- Memory leak when repeatedly opening and closing the FX Browser in some filters.
- Extruded Spline: Custom/Saved Path shifts when in lower resolution.
- Instability in Grunge and other OGL filters on older graphics cards when increasing softness or blur settings to high values.
- FX Browser - inaccurate previews of particle filter presets
- Help Docs – Formatting problem when multiple images in a table had different frame aspect ratios
- Grunge – Filter not visible in half or full res when applied to 4K media
- Grunge – noise does not animate smoothly and can yield unexpected results at some settings
- Enable dynamic disabling/enabling of parameters in the 3D Objects filters in Premiere CC and higher.
- FX Browser – doesn’t allow accurately clicking in its preview timeline to return to clip’s exact beginning.
- Motion Tracker – the 4 sliders in the Preprocess group are disabled when Track On-the-Fly is enabled wheras they should be available for adjustments to fine tune the tracking process.
- Iris widget in Lens Blur / Lens Shape does not respect the HUD button in AE/Premiere.
- Pan and Zoom – Motion blur not rendering correctly on 3D rotations in some situations.
- FX Browser – Pixel Chooser presets display wrong filter name in the standalone FX Browser.
- FX Browser – Pixel Chooser standalone filter – Most presets don’t show up in stand alone Pixel Chooser filter’s FX Browser.
- FX Browser – Pixel Chooser presets that use geometric regions are displayed as solid white.
- Damaged TV- When used on alpha footage / Title the original undistorted footage is still visible underneath.
- Trails Basic – instability when selecting pyramid smoother option.
- Extruded/Type On Text – Mac – Style Skew X and Y cannot be adjusted by dragging in Edit Text Window.
- Extruded/Type On Text – Mac – Font sizes in the drop down menu of the Edit Text Window are unselectable.
- Pan and Zoom- “Interpolation” parameter should be renamed “Scale Interpolation” for clarity of use.
- Grunge – Blur and Noise performance improvements.
- Extruded EPS – EPS files are not scaled appropriately in projects larger than SD (e.g. HD , 4K).
- Lightning – Mac – Filter adds unexpected zoom to footage when applied in 4k.
- Grunge – Erosion softness unexpectedly makes texture darker when it is less than 100% opaque
- Grunge – Softness “pulses” when increasing amount.
- Laser Beam – the source light often looks cut off abruptly with no way to soften it.
- Laser Beam – smoke doesn’t fit to ends of beam realistically
- Film Damage- Dirt opacity changes randomly as other params change.
- 3D Objects – 3D perspective can be slightly off in some situations.
- BCC Lens Flare 3D, BCC Lens Flare Dissolve, BCC Lens Flash Spiked – change in Stripe Color does not update (requires forcing refresh by changing another param)
- FX Browser – on macintosh systems with retina display, tabs in the FX Browser UI do not respond to mouse click+drag and cannot be moved.
- FX Browser – ensure highest quality preview when preview size is at exactly 100%.
- Every filter should include a Default preset.
- Tritone – loses alpha channel when applied to alpha clips in 32 bit float.
- LED – Crash when launching LED preset browser on 4k Media.
- Fx Browser – instability when typing “Ctrl+1” with the browser open.
- Grunge – clipping in 2K and 4K when using vignette and motion blur.
- Premiere – Motion Tracker “Reset” button is not visible in Premiere tracker banner.
- FX Browser – for some Premiere window arrangements the FX Browser window is non-modal on windows which can lead to instability if returning to the app while the Browser is still open.
- Grunge – Apply and transformation groups should be disabled if ‘Use Texture’ is disabled
- Grunge – Several Contextual controls aren’t working properly - displayed when they should be hidden or active when they should be inactive.
- Contextual control problems with the drop shadow controls in Light Wipe.
- FX Browser – certain presets render as solid black in the browser.
- HUD button should disable the Pixel Chooser overlay widgets and the Egg widget in 3 Way Color Grade and Chroma Key Studio.
- Enabling 3D in Pan & Zoom filter with Crop + Motion Blur can cause odd scaling and a jump in the animation.
- Integrated FX Browser should completely skip displaying presets that don’t belong to that filter (rather than displaying them as blacked out).
- Documentation for Grid Wipe, Lens Distortion Wipe, Light Wipe, and Tile Wipe transitions extended to demonstrate proper usage of these transitions when applied as single sided or when applied to alpha clips.
- Lens Flare 3D – obscuration map doesn’t work for alpha in 8/16bit color depth.
- BCC Scanlines, Damaged TV, and LED – PixelChooser creates transparency in the layer it is applied to where it should be revealing unaffected Source.
- Laser Beam and Stage Light should have options to composite over the source image.
- FX Browser – Corner Pin- presets don’t look correct in the browser.
- Film Grain – Green and Blue Amount controls have an effect even when contextually disabled.
- Fx Browser – Lens Correction presets shift the pan setting incorrectly if you apply the filter in reduced resolution.
- Stage Light/ Laser Beam – 4k projects- light unexpected changes size/location when dropping resolution
- Stage light/ Lens Flare 3D/ Laser Beam – 4K- using comp lights without a comp camera causes light position to shift in reduced resolutions.
- Stage Light – Point lights don’t show any color.
- Grunge + Vignette – clip out of range colors in float 32 bit.
- Preset banner popup menus should be re-enabled in Premiere.
- Particle Emitter Image Collection popup menus should be enabled in Premiere
- FX Browser – Animation timing is off when previewing animated presets
- Misalignment – FX Browser not displaying correct render previews for some presets.
- Jitter – several had incorrect settings for Position Y value.
- Sphere Transition – presets were not being found by the filter in AE/Premiere
- Brightness and Contrast – presets fail to load in some hosts.
- Ripple Dissolve produces very hard edged circle if Radius Peak is lowered much below the Inside Radius value.
- FX Browser – sporadic freeze when trying to save a workspace on windows.
- FX Browser – Win – The dialog to set the current folder in the FX Browser is not modal leading to potential instability.
- Clicking Help for BCC Rays Streaky launches BCC Rays help file (& vice versa).
- Mosaic – Scramble parameter does not scramble the mosaic tiles.
- FX Browser – Win – Animated preset apply dialog is not modal in the FX Browser leading to potential instability
- Cylinder – Faces are half as wide as they should be and doubled.
- Rectangular Wipe incorrectly has Gradient turned on by default.
- Laser Beam - Controls don’t line up accurately in non-square PAR comps.
- Stage Light – Light doesn’t look right in non-square PAR
- Grunge – Chromatic Aberration feature, when blur in Vignette feature is enabled, renders white pixels over blur region
- Grunge/ Lens Flare 3D – Orbs – scale random doesn’t work.
- Lens Flare 3D/Grunge Orbs- Depth blur random and Depth Blur are not connected at all.
- LED filter renders black strip along the top and right of the comp if less than 50 percent of a dot is visible causing a jump in animation.
- Grunge – Spot light- cone feather doesn’t follow cone size.
- Stage Light – render artifacts in 4K.
- FX Browser – Particle Emitter 3D animated presets with moving emitter locations and PreRun enabled look very different in the browser than in the host.
- FX Browser – Particle Emitter 3D – some presets appear brighter in the browser than in the host.
- Pixel Chooser presets don’t load in the conventional preset menus in many filters – no change occurs.BCC AE Tutorials
- Continuum Complete for Adobe Training Videos >>Filters by Host Application >>Boris Host Compatibility Matrix >>Boris Continuum Complete Supported Graphics Cards >>BCC AE 9 supports the following host applications:
- Adobe After Effects CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC
Boris Continuum Complete AE 9.0.2 Incl.Patch-KHG