010 Editor v5.0.2Program Type:
SweetScape Software Inc.Homepage:
Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8File Size:
- профессиональный текстовый и шестнадцатеричный редактор, предназначенный для быстрого и удобного изменения содержимого любого файла. Позволяет вносить изменения как в текстовые файлы, включая файлы в кодировке Юникод, пакетные файлы, файлы, написанные на C/C++, XML-файлы и, любые другие двоичные файлы, включая биты жёстких дисков, дискет, карт памяти, флэш-накопителей USB, компакт-дисков, процессов и многих других. Уникальность 010 Editor заключается в возможности Binary Templates (Бинарные шаблоны), позволяющей представлять биты двоичных файлов в виде упорядоченного набора переменных и C/C++ подобных структур.
is a professional text editor and hex editor designed to quickly and easily edit the contents of any file on your computer. This software can edit text files including Unicode files, batch files, C/C++, XML, etc. but where 010 Editor excels is in editing binary files. A binary file is a file that is computer-readable but not human-readable (a binary file will appear as garbled characters if opened in a text editor). A hex editor is a program that allows you to view and edit the individual bytes of binary files and advanced hex editors including 010 Editor also allow you to edit the bytes of hard drives, floppy drives, memory keys, flash drives, CD-ROMs, processes, etc.Here are just some of the benefits of using 010 Editor:
• View and edit any binary file on your hard drive (unlimited file size) and text files including Unicode files, C/C++, XML, PHP, etc.
• Unique Binary Templates technology allows you to understand any binary file format.
• Find and fix problems with hard drives, floppy drives, memory keys, flash drives, CD-ROMs, processes, etc.
• Analyze and edit text and binary data with powerful tools including Find, Replace, Find in Files, Replace in Files, Binary Comparisons, Checksum/Hash Algorithms, Histograms, etc.
• Powerful scripting engine allows automation of many tasks (language is very similar to C).
• Import and export your binary data in a number of different formats.Feature List >>
010 Editor's unique Binary Templates technology allows you to understand the bytes of a binary file by presenting you with the file parsed into an easy-to-use structure. For an example of how Binary Templates work, open any ZIP, BMP, or WAV file on your computer and a Binary Template will automatically be run on the file. Binary Templates are easy to write and look similar to C/C++ structures except they are very powerful and can be configured to parse any binary format. A repository of Templates that other people have written is available online.Binary Templates >>
The hex editor built into 010 Editor can load files of any size instantly, and features unlimited undo and redo on all editing operations. The editor can even copy or paste huge blocks of data between files instantly. Try 010 Editor and we're sure you'll agree that 010 Editor is the most powerful hex editor available today!What's new in v5.0.2:
- Fixed problem writing to drives on Windows 7 and later versions. Windows now requires that all open file handles be closed before changes can be saved.
- If all file handles are not closed when a drive is opened, a warning is displayed and the drive is marked as read-only (Windows only).
- In the Open Drive dialog each physical drive shows a list of logical drives it contains (Windows only).
- Added 010 Editor to Mac Finder 'Open With' right-click menu for most file types.
- Changed Chinese Simplified encoding from GB2312 to GB18030 (GB18030 is a superset of GB2312).
- Fixed using Printf/FPrintf and %s with strings more than 4096 characters long.
- Fixed error message on some machines about regsvr32 in the Windows installer.
- Fixed crash with sizeof operator on certain structs declared with a size attribute.
- Fixed not being able to cancel a script after the RunTemplate function was called.
- Fixed Find in Files was not properly releasing some file handles.
- Functions InputNumber/InputFloat/InputString properly resize the dialog before it is displayed.
- Fixed problem using Exec function on Linux and Mac with file names than contain spaces.
- Using %f parameter in External Programs now auto-adds quotes for file names containing spaces.
- Now show a warning when attempting to open Template Results hierarchies deeper than 31 levels.
- Fixed 010 Editor unable to run on some Linux machines due to a Qt library issue.
- Fixed crash on Mac with duplicate enums.Download: