Boris Continuum Complete AVX v9.0.1 CE (64 Bit) Team V.R private buildProgram Type:
VideoFX Plug-inRelease Date:
April 30, 2014 Homepage:
198Mb Boris Continuum Complete 9 AVX
- Наиболее полный пакет плагинов для создания визуальных эффектов, когда-либо созданный для видеоредакторов Avid, предоставляющий более 200 фильтров, включая 3D-объекты, такие как экструдированные тексты, 3D-эффекты частиц, инструменты для цветокоррекции и восстановления изображений, эффекты бликов и освещения, оптический стабилизатор, эффекты переходов, искривления, свечения и кинематографические эффекты. Все фильтры поддерживают работу в многопроцессорных системах и аппаратное ускорение OpenGL.
--------------- Boris Continuum Complete 9 AVX
- Visual Effects Plug-ins for Avid Editing and Finishing Systems. BCC AVX gives Avid editors the most comprehensive VFX and compositing plug-in suite ever created. A whopping 200+ filters include 3D Objects such as Extruded Text, 3D particle effects, image restoration tools, lens flares and lights, award-winning chroma keying and compositing, a full suite of color correction tools, time-based effects such as Optical Stabilizer, warp and perspective effects, and blurs, glows, and cinematic effects. All BCC AVX filters take advantage of either multi-processing or OpenGL hardware acceleration for an interactive effects design experience.
Over 1,000 professionally-designed presets are included free with every installation of BCC. Customers can save and freely share their own presets and build customized preset collections tuned to the specific needs of a project - without the need for a costly subscription service. Presets can be shared with matching BCC installations on any host application in which BCC is installed. In addition, via the Boris Transfer workflow utilities, BCC is the only plug-in set that allows easy VFX migration between Avid, Adobe, and Apple editing software - with parameters and keyframed information intact. Boris Transfer AE transfers Avid or Final Cut Pro sequences to After Effects while Boris Transfer FCP transfers sequences between Avid and Final Cut Pro.New Boris Continuum Complete 9 Features:
• Stylize Group - BCC Grunge
is packed with photo-realistic materials and textures and gives the user unlimited creative control over dirt, dust, bumpiness, and scratches; BCC Edge Grunge gives standard text or logos the etched look of real objects.
• Film Group - BCC Vignette
mimics the soft feel of a camera lens projected on screen with added luminosity and defocus controls; BCC Two Strip Process is a one-stop solution for the highly saturated retro look of Hollywood's first color films.
• Image Restoration Group - BCC Magic Sharp
restores perfect contrast and makes blurry footage look its best; BCC Lens Correction is specifically tuned to remove fish-eye distortion - a must-have for a GoPro enthusiast.
• Keying and Composite Group - BCC Chromakey Studio
combines Boris FX's award-winning Chroma Key process into one new convenient filter that provides users with every pre/post green screen composite tool needed.
• Lights Group - BCC Laser Beam
creates beams of light or strobing backgrounds in 3D space and includes a smoke/fog parameter that reacts to the beam as it is animated through 3D space. The filter uses AE's built-in 3D lights and cameras in Adobe After Effects. Adobe Premiere Pro and Avid use built-in 3D lights and cameras created by Boris FX.
• Perspective Group - BCC Pan and Zoom
can now rotate images in 3D and offers cropping and other adjustment options.
• Transition Group
- 20+ new transitional effects bring the total number of transitions to over thirty. The new transitions are:
- Blobs Wipe
- Blur Dissolve
- Checker Wipe
- Composite Dissolve
- Damaged TV Dissolve
- Film Glow Dissolve
- Flutter Cut
- Grid Wipe
- Lens Distortion Wipe
- Lens Flare Round
- Lens Flare Spiked
- Lens Flare Dissolve
- Lens Flash
- Light Wipe
- Rays Dissolve
- Ribbon Wipe
- Rings Wipe
- Ripple Dissolve
- Tile Wipe
- Tritone Dissolve
- Vector Blur Dissolve
- Vignette Wipe
- Water Waves Dissolve
• FX Browser
is integrated with each BCC 9 filter or transition. In addition, a special BCC FX Browser filter is available for browsing the entire BCC effects library.
• Open CL and NVIDIA CUDA Acceleration
. BCC 9 leapfrogs past technologies with cross-platform NVIDIA GPU acceleration for all compatible graphics cards. Popular filters such as Lens Blur, Film Glow or Film Process render 2X faster than before.
• Adobe Premiere
. Mercury engine integration and single track Transitions are available for Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
• Expanded HTML Documentation
. BCC 9 now features an overhauled online documentation system filled with examples, tutorials, and product tips.Feature Enhancements in BCC AVX 9.0.1:
- More than 100 new transition presets.
- Built-in Vignette added to Pan and Zoom.
- Motion Blur now supported for 3D Mode in Pan and Zoom.
- Improved GPU support on ATI systems
- Help Docs refinements.
- Colored Background option added to Swish Pan.Bug Fixes In BCC AVX 9.0.1:
- Warp - Antialiasing not working.
- Vector Blur Dissolve - Ignore Edge Pixels not working as expected.
- Edge Grunge - Layer Border options not working as expected.
- Revise parameter defaults for several transitions.
- Sporadic instability when loading animated presets in the FX Browser.
- Extruded Text - Refresh issue when launching the text window with fragments of the window bar being drawn in the wrong place and then not refreshing.
- Cuda driver errors are displayed on some ATI systems which had previously installed NVIDIA cards.
- FX Browser - Saving Workspace does not allow overwriting of an existing one.
- FX Browser - Workspaces save number does not automatically advance beyond 2 on windows.
- FX Browser - Open folders are not always saved and restored.
- 3D Objects filters will incorrectly cache the first layer assigned as texture/bump map, even if that layer has been deleted and another assigned.
- Sporadic instability with 3D Objects filters on Windows.
- Damaged TV - Triangle and Saw edge shapes don’t animate.
- Grunge - With 'use texture' turned off, displacement map uses source layer as map even when map is set to texture.
- Grunge - Opacity parameter incorrectly adjusting scratches.
- Vignette - When dropping resolution to quarter, the blur shifts unexpectedly.
- Damaged TV Dissolve - Interference shows random gaps in interference on side edge of screen.
- Preset library - Remove outdated presets in some filters which distract from browsing the more important entries.
- Several Jitter presets contain incorrect default Y offsets.
- Sphere Transition - Uses wrong folder for default preset location.
- Damaged TV - Does not support 16bit rendering and always renders as 8bit instead.
- Several effects failed to load presets correctly in Avid hosts including Artists Poster, Brightness Contrast, Correct Selected Color, 3D Extruded Image Shatter, Spray Paint Noise, and Particle System.
- Scanlines - Crop parameters turn image entirely black with any value greater than 0 in Avid hosts.
- In Laser Beam, Motion Blur parameter does not work correctly in Avid hosts.
- When Grunge is applied to Title Matte, Post-Apply geometrics affect the background layer.
- Help Docs not loading when the Help button was clicked for several filters in Avid hosts. Boris Continuum Complete AVX 9.0.0 supports the following Avid host applications:Windows:
- Avid Media Composer Media Composer 6, 6.5, and 7 running Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) or Windows 8 Professional or Enterprise (64-bit).
- Avid Symphony 6, 6.5, and 7 running Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) or Windows 8 Professional or Enterprise (64-bit).
- Avid NewsCutter 10, 10.5, and 11 running Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) or Windows 8 Professional or Enterprise (64-bit). BCC AVX Tutorials: Continuum Complete for Avid Training Videos >>