WebCopier Pro 4.6 RetailProgram Type:
July 2008 Interface Language:
is the most powerful version of our offline browsers product line. It really goes beyond traditional web browsing by integrating powerful and innovative features to find, manage, analyze and track information on the Internet. Companies can use WebCopier to transfer company's intranet contents to staff desktops and notebooks, create a copy of companies' online catalogs and brochures for sales personal, backup corporate web sites, print downloaded files.
Individuals can use WebCopier to save complete copies of their favorite sites, magazines, or stock quotes. Students can download enormous amounts of information from the Internet for later study. Teachers can download whole sites so their students can view them later offline. Developers may use this tool to analyze websites structure, find dead links on a website.
New version contains several enhancements, including:
- Improved HTML parser
- Enhanced CSS support Advanced Features:
WebCopier Pro takes our best-selling product WebCopier™ for Windows and makes it even more powerful for the web professionals by adding a set of features such as:
• Projects management window
- It provides fast and easy access to all your projects.
- You can select multiple projects and download them one after another.
- The window supports drag-and-drop and copy/paste operations.
- You can create multiple folders to group related projects.
• Multiple projects download
You can select multiple projects, start download and the program will process them one after another.
• Enhanced Integrated browser
- It gives you control over pop-up windows and allows you to block, ignore or redirect them.
Now you can choose between standard parser and a brand-new professional parser that has the following advantages:
- Improved HTML forms submission.
- It can convert links on-fly during parsing.
• Large sites downloads
This product is designed to be able download very large websites by speeding-up the following processes:
- Internal links indexing.
- Faster resuming downloads.
- Better links conversion.
• Project Export in multiple formats
The program can export project data in multiple formats (in addition to ZIP format supported by WebCopier for Windows):
- MHT web archive
- CHM file (requires installation of a free copy of Microsoft HTML Help Workshop)
- Can copy all downloaded files into Microsoft Internet Explorer cache directory
- Can export information about downloaded files (URL, file name, file date etc.) into a Text file (in comma or tab separated format).
• Automatic project export
User can choose to export project data automatically right after project download has been completed.
• Recursive download method
A new "Recursive" method has been added to existing "Balanced" download method. Instead of downloading a web site level-by-level, the new methods perform downloads branch-by-branch. This approach can be useful when you download a large site with pictures located several levels deep in different branches or external sites, and you want to retrieve first pictures as soon, as possible.Minimum System Requirements
- System: IBM PC/compatible computer
- Memory: 128 MB or more
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/NT4.0/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Disk Space: 1.6 MB application files, 25 MB recommended for downloaded files
- Internet Connection: TCP/IP connection of any type (modem, DSL, cable, wireless)Download: