Substance Designer 4 v4.0.3 build 13148Program Type:
Windows XP/Vista/7/8File Size:
представляет собой инструмент, позволяющий создавать и редактировать текстуры в режиме реального времени для различных проектов, будь то разработка игр, анимация или создание визуальных эффектов. Престижные студии по всему миру используют данное решение в качестве концентратора в конвейере по следующим причинам: Substance Designer предоставляет пользователям специальные функции, такие как - потрясающая система пакетной обработки, позволяющая одновременно обрабатывать большое количество сеток и текстур; живая связь с Adobe Photoshop позволяет художникам использовать различные фильтры и сократить время на создание текстур - и всё это в уникальной нелинейной среде. Совместим с Substance Player, Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk Flame, Unity и Unreal Engine.
Инструкция по активации на Русском языке прилагается, см. 'Readme_Ru.txt'.
is the tool of choice for all your texturing work, whether you are working on Games or Animation/VFX. It has been already chosen by numerous, prestigious and overall great studios over the world as a hub in their pipeline, and for good reasons: Substance Designer includes dedicated and empowering features and tools such as an amazing batching system, letting you batch process numerous meshes and textures at the same time, a live link with Adobe Photoshop letting artists use the tool they want for the job, powerful preset filters and more to speed up texture creation time, all this in a unique non linear environment. Compatible with Substance Player, Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk Flame, Unity and Unreal Engine.
• Photoshop Workflow
Paint in Adobe Photoshop and visualize your layers directly in Substance Designer!
Substance Designer lets you load and link .PSD files right within your graph and pick the layers you want to use as independent nodes. Do a modification in Photoshop, the corresponding layer will automatically be updated in Substance Designer!
• 3D View
The unique 3D Views allows you to have a visual feedback of your substance directly on your mesh.
• Visual Feedback
Textures are meant to be used on 3D meshes. With 3D View, you can get an instant feedback of your work-in-progress texture directly on your mesh, saving you lots of time.
Now supporting tesselation and multi-material, the 3D View lets you see what the final material will look like, with the shader of your choice.
• Extracting Maps from the Mesh
Substance Designer allows you to directly extract the following maps from your mesh:
- High poly: low poly Tangent maps
- Convert UV to SVG
- Ambient Occlusion
- Normal Map Worldspace
- Curvature Map
• Bitmap + SVG + Procedural Painting
Use what is needed, whatever the situation and your preference: save hundreds of hours by not having to constantly go back and forth between different applications.
Our new bitmap painting editor comes in 3.1 with a bunch of unique features to help you creating textures faster than ever:
- Our unique Tiling Mode makes your brush seamlessly tile automatically!
- This tiling paint works with the brush but also the stamp tool. Never ever has it been that easy to paint tiling textures.
- The stamp tool finally allows you to pick your source on every node: you will also love this killer feature.
• Substance Batchtools
Thanks to Substance Batchtools, replicate your most common operations on all your assets, helping you save tons of time. This batch/scripting capabilities are truly unique in the industry!
NB: Substance Batchtools can be used only with Substance Designer license, and cannot be shared/distributed with any other program.
• Embedded Content
A lots of content is embedded with Substance Designer, allowing you to create wonderful graphical effects for your textures:
- Parametric noises
- Parametric grunge maps
- Parametric generators: wood, parquet, brick walls, stone, etc.
- Filters for blending, tiling, adjustment, etc.
- Mesh adaptive filters
- Special effects
• Graph Editor
The graph editor is the core of Substance Designer, allowing you to produce content in a non-linear / non-destructive authoring process.
• Non-Linear Authoring Workflow
You are free to make any change you want at any time, and all your changes will automatically be applied to all the outputs of your substance (diffuse, specular, normal, etc), so you can create and edit complete texture sets in a much faster way than with traditional tools.
• Non-Destructive Authoring Workflow
Non-Destructive authoring workflow means you can revert all the actions you are making without losing any of your work. No more "I can't come back to that point"!
• Layer System
Our familiar layer based system is here to help any artists to create content in an easy and friendly way.
• Familiar Workflow
Layers based system has been made for artists not so familiar with the graph editor. This system allows you to create textures and add effects as you would do in other authoring tools. And in case you want to have more controls, Substance Designer will automatically create the corresponding graph when you create effects in the layer mode.
• Automatic Tiling
Substance Designer allows you to make all your textures tile in an automatic way.
You don't need to rework your photo to make it tile before creating your texture.
Just import your resources into Substance Designer and make them tile automatically!
• Bitmap2Material Lite
Bitmap2Material Lite is an incredibly powerful filter that helps you generate full, seamlessly tiling materials from any bitmap image.
This Lite version of Bitmap2Material is embedded with Substance Designer, to create materials from any picture or photo.
- Diffuse control. Sharpen the diffuse output, control HSL and levels.
- Normal control. Several controls over the normal map intensity and edges.
- Specular control. Several controls on the influence of the diffuse map over the specular map.
- Height map control. Control frequencies and levels of the height map.
- Ambiant occlusion control. Get control over the spreading, strength and levels.
- Depth Balance. Balancing size of background/foreground elements.
And you can of course use regular Bitmap2Material inside Substance Designer for more control on your materials!
• Advanced Noise Graph Editor (FXMaps)
The unique FXMaps technology allows you to create animated and parametric noises.
• Parametric Noises
FX-Map allows you to create procedural images. It is one of the most powerful features of the Substance technology.
The most common uses of FX-Maps are creating repetitive patterns, such as stripes and bricks, and noises, such as Perlin, Brownian and Gaussian. Noises are particularly useful in creating organic, natural-looking textures like dirt, dust, liquid spatters and so on.What's new in Substance Designer 4:Features
- View "material" node in 3d view
- Material Links between nodes
- Hide Inputs/outputs through expressions
- 3D View: Physically based rendering with IBL
- Add Save/Load of substance presets files in the graph properties
- 3D View: Do not quantize 16 bit textures
- Quickly visualize a subgraph output
- "Cleanup Inputs" action in the graph properties
- Add possibility to set an empty usage on inputs/outputs
- Add possibility to load/save a preset file on a node instance
- Add a "Reset to default values" action to the graph inputs
- New Substance: new Physically Based template
- View a specific node output in 2D/3D view
- Enable the "--expose-identifiers" argument by default
- 3D View: enable the channel when viewing an output in the 3D View
- 3D View: hdri support
- Expose multiple parameters from nodes
- New preview mode for graphs
- Integrate New style for SD4.0
- PackagingBug Fixes
- Incorrect obj link
- 3D View: channels are disabled when using the "display in 3d View" function
- Text style difference when a parameter is changed
- VCRedist 2010 don't install properly when installing SD
- Performances issues when opening large graphs
- Copy/Paste of input nodes does not preserve the input/output order
- Expose Parameter does not transfer label nor group information
- Expose Parameters uses label instead of identifier
- Nodes are computed on selection
- Exposed parameter have a label when exposing the output color param of an Uniform Color nodeKnown Issues
- Ambient Occlusion baking requires certain GPU features and is therefore unsupported on a number of mobile NVIDIA GPU series, including: GeForce 7000M, 8400M, 8600M, 8700M, 9300M, 9500M, and 9600M. As these are known not to work, Substance Designer will display a warning to that effect. However, it is possible that some other GPUs also have issues with this feature. Please contact us if you notice instability when baking these maps with any GPU not listed above.
Some shaders may not be accessible depending on your GPU as well.
- Graphs with switch nodes are not handled correctly: all the nodes are computed and the switch is ignored.
- As a consequence, Graphs with switch nodes do not show accurate time with the Profiler.Substances can be used in the following products:
- Substance Player
- Unity 3d (3.4 and above)
- Autodesk Maya 2012 and above
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 and above
- Autodesk Flame 2012 and aboveSystem Requirements
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7 (32-64bit)/Windows 8 (32-64bit)
RAM: 2GB minimum - 4GB recommended
GPU: DX9 - DX10 - DX11 - Shader Model 3.0
Video Memory: 512MB minimum - 1GB recommendedDownload: