Digital Film Tools: Composite Suite Pro v1.5.2 CE for After Effects Private build Team V.RProgram Type:
After Effects Plug-insHomepage:
Nov 21, 2013 Interface Language:
Win64 / After Effects, Premiere Pro CS5 and upFile Size:
58 MbDigital Film Tools: Composite Suite Pro
- Коллекция плагинов для создания визуальных эффектов, которые ранее были доступны только для голливудских киностудий.
Испытанный в суровых условиях повседневного кинопроизводства, Composite Suite Pro обеспечивает всё необходимое для совмещения сложных изображений, используя современную технику и трюки композитинга - цветокоррекцию, размытие, зернистость, манипуляции с масками, искажения линз, световые эффекты и др. Искоренять наиболее распространенные проблемы эффектов или использовать специализированные инструменты композитинга для комбинирования изображений, таких как огонь, дым и взрывы. Вырезать и изолировать объекты с помощью собственных генераторов масок или выбирать из множества цветокорректоров и натуральных эффектов освещения, чтобы оживить ваши изображения.
-----------------------------Digital Film Tools: Composite Suite Pro
features a well rounded collection of visual effects plug-ins that were previously only available in-house at a Hollywood based feature film effects facility.
Tested in the rigors of everyday production, Composite Suite Pro provides all that is needed to combine multiple images by utilizing compositing tricks and techniques, color correction, blur, grain, matte manipulation, lens distortion, lighting effects and edge blending. Eradicate the most common effects problems or employ specialized compositing tools for combining imagery such as fire, smoke and explosions. Cutout or isolate objects using a proprietary matte generator or pick from a variety of color correctors and natural lighting effects to spice up your images. Composite Suite Pro includes the following plug-ins:
Blur, Blur Depth, Camera Flash, Color Correct, Colorize, Colorize Gradient, Color Paste, Composite, DeArtifact, DeFocus, DeFog, Distortion, Drop Shadow, DVE, Edge Composite, Film Masks, Frame Averager, F-Stop, Gobo, Grain, Glow Edges, Glow Effects, HDTV Masks, Holdout Composite, Light, Light Wrap, Math Composite, Matte Generator, Matte Repair, Non-Additive Mix, Optical Dissolve, Ozone, Printer Points, Selective Color Correct, Temperature and Title Blur.Blur
- Can you guess what this one does? That’s right, it blurs the image with individual horizontal and vertical controls. It’s fast, high quality and blurs outside the frame which removes the dark inward bleeding edges of most blurs. Horizontal, vertical or both, Blur uses either Gaussian or Box quality settings.Blur Depth
- Selective blur can be added to a scene by isolating and blurring only a portion of the image. The amount of blurring is directly proportionate to the luminance of the matte settings, a gradient or an input image.Camera Flash
- Camera Flash simulates the overexposure that occurs when a film camera is stopped.Colorize
- Colorizes the entire image with a selected color using a variety of colorization modes.Color Correctors
- Composite Suite Pro includes a number of different color correctors that are handy for adjusting an image’s color. They include: Color Correct, F-Stop, Printer Points, Telecine and Temperature. Manipulation of a variety of different color values of the overall image and separately in user definable shadow, midtone and highlight areas is possible.Colorize Gradient
- Using multiple colors, Colorize Gradient colorizes the image according to the image’s brightness values.Color Paste
- Color Paste takes the luminance values of the foreground image and pastes it as a color over the background.Composite
- Composite layers a foreground over a background using a matte with the ability to add drop shadows. To create realistic composites, DVE, Color Correct, Blur and Grain controls are provided. Composite also lets you manipulate the matte using grow, shrink and blur tools. Another crucial feature in creating seamless effects, Composite's edge blending allows for color correction, blurring and controlling the opacity of the foreground images' edge. Deartifact
- Deartifact is handy for cleaning up artifacts caused by DV and HD video footage. In fact, it is useful for cleaning up images that have aliased or jaggy edges.DeFocus
- DeFocus replicates a true camera defocus by introducing lens Bokeh effects. Bokeh is the Japanese term that describes the quality of out-of-focus points of light. In defocused areas, each point of light becomes a shape--either a circle or a polygon. The shape grows in size as the amount of defocusing is increased.DeFog
- Using advanced deweathering algorithms, DeFog restores clear day contrasts and colors of a scene taken in bad weather such as fog and mist. It is also successful in removing the effects of optical Fog and Diffusion filters.Distortion
- Distortion corrects for pin-cushioning and barrel distortion of camera lenses. It is also useful for creating the look of a wide angle lens.Drop Shadow
- Drop shadows can be added to an image that has an alpha channel. The opacity color, blur and transformation of the drop shadow can all be adjusted.DVE
- DVE allows you to transform your image using Position, Scale, Rotation, Corner Pin, Shear and Crop controls.Edge Composite
- Edge Composite automatically generates an edge matte from an existing alpha channel and allows you to color correct or blur only the edge of the foreground. You can also mix the edge of the foreground with the background. This is very helpful for seamlessly integrating images as well as dealing with aliased mattes.Film Masks
- Film Masks aid you in determining what will be projected on film by adding reticles and or a variable opacity mask to the image. The following aspect ratio’s are supported: 2:40 Common Center, 2:40 Common Top, 1:85, 1:78, 1:75, 1:66, 1:37, 1:33 and the TV Transmitted Area, Safe Action and Safe Title for NTSC video. HDTV Masks
- If your HD images are destined to end up on film, the HDTV Masks plug-in aids you in determining the portion of the HDTV frame that will be projected on film by adding reticles and or a variable opacity mask to the image. The following aspect ratio’s are supported: 1:85 and the TV Transmitted Area, Safe Action and Safe Title for NTSC video.Frame Averager
- The Frame Averager mixes frames together to create interesting motion effects. This plug-in is also useful for smoothing out film grain and video noise which can cause problems when pulling a key or generating a matte.Glow Edges
- Glow Edges isolates lines and edges in an image and then adds glow only to these areas resulting in a stylized look.Glow Effects
- Glow Effects creates diffusion or glows around selected areas of the image.Grain
- Grain simulates film grain with individual control of red, green, and blue size, intensity and softness. In addition, a Film Response parameter controls where you will see grain in the image. Popular film stock presets are provided as a starting point to adding grain.Holdout Composite
- To add practical fire, explosions, smoke or other footage not containing an alpha channel is normally a challenge. A normal Math Composite ADD function would cause areas of the background to get brighter. This is bad. Using a key of some type would most likely generate unwanted, dark edges. This is also bad. The Holdout Composite is a two-layer effect that effectively composites images such as fire, explosions and smoke.Light / Gobo
- Light can be added to a scene where none existed before just as if you were adding light at the time of shooting. Realistic lighting and shadow is introduced using digital versions of the entire gobo libraries created by Gamproducts for the Light filter and Rosco for the Gobo filter. Patterns, or gobos, are widely used by designers in theatre, film, photography and television to create atmosphere, project scenery, and generally enhance the visual impact of their lighting. Normally used in front of lights during photography, these same exact patterns can be applied digitally to the entire image or inside a matte.Light Wrap
- Light Wrap helps blend the foreground into the background by making the color of the background "wrap" into the foreground edges without softening the edge.Math Composite
- Math Composite combines two clips using one of the Blend modes. You can choose from Add, Subtract, Multiply, Screen, Difference, Darken and Lighten.Matte Generator
- The Matte Generator extracts and creates mattes using advanced matte extraction techniques. Methods of matte extraction are luminance, hue, saturation, average, red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, and yellow. Up to 5 mattes can be extracted and combined using Blend modes.Matte Repair
- Matte Repair grows, shrinks or blurs a matte. It also is handy for cleaning up impurities in the black or white areas of the matte.Non-Additive Mix
- Known as a NAM, the non-additive mix combines two pictures by controlling their luminance level relative to each other as well as a set mix percentage. This popular video switcher effect has been included to satisfy those die-hard online video editors. Optical Dissolve
- Optical Dissolve uses a power function to simulate an optical film dissolve. You see the bright areas of the B side of the dissolve sooner than the darker areas.Ozone
- Ozone is a unique plug-in that allows you to manipulate the color of an image with incredible flexibility and accuracy. Inspired by Ansel Adams’ Zone System for still photography, we have created "The Digital Zone System". Just what is the Digital Zone System? The world around us contains an infinite palette of colors, tones and brightness. To reproduce this vast range of brightness, the Digital Zone System takes the spectrum of image values and divides them into 11 discrete zones using proprietary image slicing algorithms. Each zone is twice as bright as the previous zone, proceeding from black towards white. With Ozone, the color, brightness, contrast and gamma of each zone can be independently adjusted until you’ve painted a new picture. Your adjustments occur on a zone by zone basis, but you view the result of all color corrections simultaneously.Selective Color Correct
- Relying on special matte extraction techniques, isolation of specific parts of the image is quick and easy. Once isolated, the image can be color corrected within these isolated areas with Hue, Saturation, Brightness, Gamma, Contrast, Red, Green, and Blue controls. Title Blur
- This Avid only plug-in blurs your titles with individual horizontal and vertical controls and composites the result over the track below. It's fast and high quality.Composite Suite Pro Features:
- Compositing tricks and techniques
- Effectively composite fire, explosions and smoke
- Sophisticated color correction tools such as Color Correct, F-Stop, Printer Points, Telecine and Temperature
- Edge tools to color correct or blur the composite’s edge
- Natural lighting effects and glows
- Proprietary matte generation
- Matte manipulation using shrink, grow, blur and wrap functions
- DVE to transform your images
- Film and HDTV Mask Overlays
- 32 bit processing
- GPU Acceleration
- One Composite Suite Pro plug-in license will allow it to run in Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro (including FCPX), Apple Motion 5 and Avid Editing Systems if installed on the same machine.Requirements
- Windows Vista 64 bit, Windows 7 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit
- Adobe After Effects CS5 and up
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 and upNew in Version 1.5.2
(since v18.104.22.168):Bug Fixes:
- Activation Problem
- Fixed an intermittent activation problem on some systems.Features:
- Color Correct
- Added Hue and Saturation to the Shadows, Midtones, Hightlights groups.
- Added Temperature and Cyan/Magenta to the all groups.
- Final Cut Pro X and Premiere Pro Support
- Final Cut Pro X and Premiere Pro are now supported hosts.Changes:
- Blur Depth
- Blur Depth has been renamed to Depth of Field.
- DeFocus has been renamed to Rack Focus.
- Distortion has been renamed to Lens Distortion.
- Glow Edges
- Glow Edges has been renamed to Edge Glow.
- Grad Controls
- Changed Direction to Type.
- Added Horizontal and Vertical Strip to the Type menu.
- Added an Angle control.
- Light and Gobo Combined
- Light and Gobo have been combined into one plug-in called Light.
- Light Gobo Selector
- A browser has been added to visually select Gobo's.
- Title Blur
- Title Blur has been removed since it's functionality is now duplicated in the Composite plug-in