ChronoSculpt v1.0Program Type:
Time-Based Cache SculptingDeveloper:
Windows XP/Vista/7/8File Size:
28.85Mb / 322.78MbChronoSculpt
- новое мощное автономное приложение от компании NewTek, полностью изменяющее работу с файлами кэша динамического моделирования и анимации любого приложения, позволящее совместно использовать инструменты скульптурного моделирования и трансформации. ChronoSculpt также представляет совершенно новый движок геометрии, основанный на собственнической технологии 'Hydra', которая позволяет с лёгкостью изменять форму и манипулировать от восьми до десяти миллионами полигонов объекта.ChronoSculpt
is a powerful new stand-alone application that revolutionizes working with animation and dynamic simulation cache files from any application by allowing you to use sculpting and transformation tools over time. ChronoSculpt also introduces a radical new geometry engine based on our “Hydra” technology which allows the deformation and manipulation of 8 to 10 million polygon objects with ease.
Using industry standard vertex cache files in Alembic, LightWave MDD, or Autodesk Geometry Cache formats you can easily paint out errors on your dynamic simulations or even completely change the look of a character either with layered sculpting “clips” in the timeline or globally to affect every frame in your cache animation.
ChronoSculpt also allows you to export any frame from your sculpt or deformation directly to a LightWave Endomorph or OBJ object file (for blend shapes in Autodesk Maya).
ChronoSculpt could potentially save you hours of work by allowing you to quickly make changes to the baked dynamic simulation cache files to address simulation jitter, soft body penetrations, or to remove stray simulation pieces and get the shot out the door.Fixing SimulationsCorrect simulations without the need to re-calculate
• Adjusting Cloth Simulations. Cloth simulations are complex. Often achieving the right look can involve a lot of tests and sim time. With ChronoSculpt, adjusting simulations or correcting penetration errors is a simple as using a brush.
• Correct Dynamics. Using ChronoSculpt to correct dynamic simulations can greatly speed up your delivery times. Often a rogue part of the simulation can be the hardest problem to fix by re-calculating the whole simulation due to the chaotic nature of dynamics. ChronoSculpt gives you powerful tools to overcome this problem.
• Resting Dynamics. Simulations that suffer from 'jittering' where parts of the simulation never come to rest can often be very difficult to correct without affecting the whole animation. ChronoSculpt's 'Pin' tool is perfect for wrangling these problem areas to a smooth stop, saving endless tweaking and re-sim time.Add Detail, Create VariationsSculpt finer detail into your models
Typical bone animations and morphs/blendshapes tend to lack subtleties such as showing the tendons of an arm when flexed, or the wrinkles of the face when a character smiles. By exporting out a high resolution point cache and importing it into ChronoSculpt, it is possible to sculpt in these fine details and export the resulting point cache to apply back onto the model.Time SculptingAnimate any changes over time
ChronoSculpt's focussed toolset allows editing of cache data with any of the tools over time. It features a simple, yet powerful timeline to allow any 'edit' to be blended into the existing cache data.Minimum System Specifications
- 64-bit: Windows Vista or Windows 7/8 64-bit Edition
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon II Processor (or better)
- 64-bit System RAM: 4GB minimumDisplay
- Minimum Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8400 series or ATI X1600
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 1024x768 pixelsInstallation
- Storage: All systems require 300MB available hard drive space (excluding content); with sample projects approximately 750MB.Download: