Red Giant Radium Glow v1.0 for AE Premiere AVX-SCOTCHProgram Type:
Red Giant Software Homepage:
26.06.2008 Interface Language:
Windows XP, Vista (32-bit) File Size:
плагин, используемый для создания оптических эффектов. Дополнение отличается широкими возможностями управления эффектом, благодаря чему можно достичь реалистичного свечения. В состав Radium Glow входят три фильтра: Glow с возможностями маскирования и управлением интенсивностью света, Glow Lite с простыми настройками и Glow Edge для применения эффекта только по краям объектов.
gives you pinpoint control over the glow, with editable shapes that can generate precise outlines or create glimmering points. Includes advanced edge controls, built-in masking, and output controls that mimic real light behavior. Choose one of three separate glow plug-ins to add nice neon-shaped glows to text, or combine Radium Glow with Trapcode Particular or other plug-ins to create dazzling highlight effects.Highlights
• Intelligent area selection - Radium’s intelligent area selection system makes the image glow where the source is the brightest. Bright parts of the subject glow larger, much like the result of widening a real camera’s iris. This yields natural-looking halos and sparkle that cannot be replicated with other glow effects.
• Three separate plug-ins - Radium Glow offers 3 different glow plug-ins. Glow offers advanced masking and intensity controls, Glow Lite has simple controls to apply a glow quickly, and Glow Edge applies glows only around the edges of objects. Four quality levels and full 32-bit floating-point rendering let you find the right tradeoff between speed and detail.
• Shape library - Unlike other glow plug-ins, Radium Glow uses shapes to generate a glow. Simple circles and star shapes are included, along with a library of 10 other shapes to enable sophisticated glow effects. Glow can even use any source image as a shape, giving you powerful creative control.Features
• Multi-core Acceleration - Radium Glow maximizes speed through multi-core optimized code. Take advantage of 2, 4, 6, 8 or more processor cores to generate effects in seconds
• Unique Glows - Glow generates unique effects that are impossible to create in host applications
• Multi-host Support - Supports multiple host applications, including After Effects CS3, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Motion, and AVID systems
• Realistic Output - Realistically simulates light interaction with support for a wide variety of compositing modes
• Maximum Quality - Internal floating-point support means the best possible quality in Final Cut Pro, After Effects, and Motion; as well as 16-bit output in AVID systems and Premiere Pro
• Overbright Protection - Glow handles superbright values with built-in overbright protection, which creates natural results for superbright glowsSystem Requirements
Our tests have shown that our products perform best when used with the system configurations listed below. Although many of our products will run on older or less-powerful systems, those listed below are the minimum system requirements which we support.
(PC / Windows)
- Windows XP SP1 32-bit and later
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Pentium 4 2.4 GHz
- 1GB of RAM
- 30 MB of Hard Drive space
**Windows XP and Vista 64-bit systems are NOT supported at this time.Host Applications
- Adobe After Effects CS3, 7
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS3
- Avid Xpress Pro/Media Composer 5.6, 5.7 / 2.6, 2.7Download: