Video Copilot Element 3D v1.6.2(480)Program Type:
AE Plug-inRelease Date:
Oct 8, 2013Home:
Windows / After Effects CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6File Size:
85.1 MbElement 3D
- Плагин, предназначенный для визуализации 3D-объектов в After Effects в реальном времени! Element 3D может импортировать 3D-модели в OBJ или C4D-формате, поддерживает environment mapping и motion blur, глубину резкости, а также может экспортировать пути рендеринга, одним словом, позволяет работать с трехмерными объектами напрямую в After Effects.
--------------------- Element 3D
- 3D Object based Particle Plug-in with a fast Open GL 3D Rendering Engine. Import and animate 3D objects inside AE in 3D formats: OBJ files (from most popular 3D software), C4D Files (without animation). No polygon limit! Element supports your UV texture coordinates so it's easy to rebuild and import your textures! Element 3D uses a unique particle array system that can distribute 3D objects into any shape! Use real 3D objects as particles. Easily Extrude and Bevel Text and Mask shapes!
Element 3D is designed to be used whenever it will save you time or make your job easier. By working natively inside After Effects, you can make serious changes to your scene like change materials, add lights and even animate the camera without the intense re-rendering of traditional 3D.
One of top features has to be the world position pass which allows you to create a 3D matte for compositing other layers with Element 3D Objects. Since Element 3D and plug-ins like Particular have their own 3D space, getting them to interact can be a bit tricky. But with the World Position pass you can easily combine Particle and stock footage in a snap.
Unlike a normal Z pass the World Position Pass does not rely on camera distance so your matte will stay spatially correct. Think of it as an XYZ-Pass! With a normal Z-depth compositing you can only place a layer in front or behind objects in front of the camera. But World Position Mattes can be rotated and moved around with ease. A short tutorial will be released to show how easy this feature works and some other new features as well!Features:
- Animated OBJ sequences
- Draft rendering mode
- Custom anchor point control
- Ambient occlusion per material
- Real time glow with chromatic diffraction
- and much more...Now featuring:
- Group nulls
- Scene relinking
- World position pass -replace model option
- Plakar and polygon mapping types
- and much more...Version 1.6 Update:
- Added world position pass.
- Added scene relink.
- Added replace model option.
- Added a subsampling mode for post effects.
- Added planar and polygon mapping types.
- Added render order.
- Added group nulls.
- Added generate 3D position null.
- Added shape order animation mode.
- Improved automatic relinking.
- Fix: issue with baked animation in different groups.
- Fix: crash due to path aspect ratio fix.
- Fix: occlusion map was rendering below diffuse.
- Fix: masks with different aspect ratio than layer.
- Fix: baked animation wasn't working with 3D object replicator shape.
- Fix: rendering issues on OSX.
- Fix: crash when rendering empty scene with missing assets.
- Fix: licensing popup on Windows when opening old projects.Compatibility:
- Windows XP SP3, Vista and 7, 32bit and 64bit supported.
- After Effects CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5 and CS6Supported Graphics Cards:
- A 512 MB Graphics card, and 1GB or more is recommended for large scenes.
- Geforce 8800 or better. Including Quadro 4000 or better and ATI Radeon 3870 or better.
NOTE: Be sure to keep your graphics card drivers up to date for best performance.