GenArts Sapphire Plug-ins v7.04 for OFXProgram Type:
Video FX, Plug-inHomepage:
Oct 7, 2013Interface Language:
81.8MbSapphire Plug-ins for OFX
- Пакет из более, чем 250 плагинов для OFX-систем видеомонтажа и композитинга The Foundry Nuke, Eyeon Fusion, FilmLight Baselight, SGO Mistika, DigitalVision Film Master, Assimilate Scratch, и Sony Vegas Pro. Эти плагины, предназначенные для обработки изображений и синтеза, разделены на несколько категорий: освещение, стилизация, искажение, наведение резкости, эффекты перехода и т.д. Каждое дополнение имеет набор параметров, которые можно анимировать, благодаря чему количество эффектов, которые можно получить с помощью плагинов, увеличивается во много раз.
------------------------ Sapphire Plugins for OFX
- Visual effects plug-ins support the use of open source platforms/OFX plug-ins, which contribute to Sapphire's ability to streamline workflows, increase productivity, and deliver beautiful results. Sapphire Plug-ins equips digital artists with a collection of over 250 state-of-the-art image processing and synthesis effects such as: Glows, EdgeRays, LensFlare, Lightning, FilmEffect, Warps and Textures. The effects seamlessly integrate into a number of editing and compositing systems.
Sapphire Plug-ins have become the industry standard for high-end visual effects creation by providing unrivaled image quality, a unique organic look, and ease of use. They have been used extensively in an array of television programs, music videos and feature films, including: Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2, and 3, Spider-Man 1, 2 and 3, Superman Returns, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Star Wars - Episode I, II and III, Sin City, The Matrix trilogy, X-Men 1, 2 and 3, Titanic, Lost and CSI.
GenArts has been carefully crafting the world's finest visual effects software since 1996 and our commitment to engineering excellence and superior performance has made Sapphire the industry standard of visual effects (VFX) plug-ins for the most discerning video content creators and editors.Benefits:
- Endless creative possibilities
- Time-saving render speeds
- Highest quality photorealistic results
- Quickly and easily iterate on effect looksFeatures:
- Over 250 effects
- GPU-accelerated for Nvidia CUDA cards
- Multiprocessor support
- Full floating point image processing/support
- Intuitive user interfaceNew in Sapphire 7 for OFX:
• Redesigned LensFlare Effect and Flare Designer
- Control the size, spacing, thickness, intensity, and color of each flare element. Add additional elements from the included library or add your own imagery to create new elements, add texture or simulate imperfections
- A new effect that leverages the new EdgeAware technology to beautify talking heads by softening and color correcting skin tones.
- Powered by our new EdgeAware technology, this effect allows you to blur while preserving detail.
• Advanced Sharpen
- The Sharpen tool has been updated with the ability to sharpen features of different amounts and sizes for increased flexibility and control.
- Now enhanced with faster rendering, animation options, atmospheric noise, and presets to duplicate popular real-world lenses.
- Updated to include 3D rotation and the option to follow a path, giving you the option to control the shape it takes.
- Has been added to many effects, giving them a more realistic look.
• New Transitions
- FilmRoll and CardFlip are two new dynamic transitions with multiple controls to diversify the output. FlutterCut has been enhanced with more options including new controls and color options.
- Added GPU support for more plug-ins and an optimized GPU code to provide up to a 20% speed increase per effect
• More presets
- Over 2,500 presets
• Preset sharing
- Now you can share presets across host platforms (for Autodesk conversion, please contact us directly)Compatibility matrix: OS:
- Windows XP w/SP2 or greater (32/64-bit)Host Platform:
- The Foundry Nuke 5.0v1 or greater
- Eyeon Digital Fusion 5.2 or greater
- Eyeon Fusion64 any version
- FilmLight Baselight 3.3 or greater
- Digital Vision Nucoda or Phoenix 2011.2.058 or greater (Win)
- Assimilate SCRATCH 3.8 or greater (Win)
- Sony Vegas Pro 10.0e or greater (Win)Changes in GenArts Sapphire OFX v7.04:
- Fixed a bug where Caustics would fail to render if Bumps input was connected by Source was missing.
- RackDfComp: fixed a bug that could cause incorrect results with a non-premultiplied Middle input.
- BlurDirectional: fixed a bug that could result in tearing when rendering tiles.
- Increased rendering speed of most plug-ins in Nuke.
- LensFlare: fixed a bug where Show Center Zone didn't match the shape of the trigger zone.
- Effects which pass through the alpha channel now render faster on the GPU.