Boris Final Effects Complete AVX 7.3.0 (64-bit) Team V.R private buildProgram Type:
AVX Plug-inRelease Date:
August 8, 2013Homepage:
39.5MbBoris Final Effects Complete 7 AVX
- Плагин, который добавляет более 120 видео-эффектов и переходов в программы Avid Media Composer 6.x, Symphony 6.x и NewsCutter 10.x. Основной отличительной особенностью Final Effects Complete является то, что он просто встраивается в имеющиеся у вас программы для видео-монтажа или композитинга, добавляя им новые возможности создания полностью настраиваемых двух- и трехмерных эффектов, основанных на анимации частиц. Final Effects Complete позволит вам создавать очень реалистичные дожди, дым, снег, огонь, волосы, эффекты бликов и отблесков, взрывов, трансформаций (эффект жидкой ртути), цветовых переходов и т.д.Boris Final Effects Complete 7 AVX
is a collection of 120+ designer effects and transitions for Avid Media Composer 6.x, Symphony 6.x, and NewsCutter 10.x. These simple-to-use filters allow you to create totally unique organic looks with just a few simple adjustments. Quickly generate full-featured 3D particle effects such as Hair, Bubbles, and Mr. Mercury; tap into a complete range of unique auto-animating transitions including Glass Wipe and Light Wipe; and spice up your titles with edge treatments such as Wiggle Edges and Burn Edges.Key Features for Avid Users:
- Auto-animating transitions including Blur Dissolve, Glass Wipe, and Light Wipe
- 2D and 3D particle effects such as Mr Mercury, Hair, and Bubbles
- Text and edge treatments including Wiggle Edges, Burn Edges, and Sparkle Edges
- Stylized looks such as Vector Blur, Glass, Kaleida, and 3D Relief
- A large number of distortion and perspective filters
- A score of utility filters such as simple, true gradient blurs and a color gradient generator
Final Effects Complete integrates many of the same Boris Continuum Complete technologies that Avid editors use day in and day out: cross-platform presets, the PixelChooser matting and masking tool, built-in Motion Tracking, Beat Reactor for audio-driven effects creation, on-screen overlay widgets, and Compare Mode to compare the filtered result with the unfiltered source via either a side-by-side view or a live split-screen view. New Features in Final Effects Complete 7 AVX:
• Final Effects Complete 7 AVX features 10 new filters and transitions:
- Difference Wipe
- Glow Dissolve
- Spiral Blur
- Threshold Dissolve
- Threshold RGB Dissolve
- Toner Dissolve
- Turbulent Dissolve
- Vector Blur Dissolve
- Water Waves Dissolve
• New Difference Blend Filter: Difference Blend is a new filter that replaces the pixels in the bottom layer of video with the corresponding pixels in the top layer of video, giving the appearance that the top image was painted over the bottom image.
• Improved support for Avid Real Time (Green Dot/RT) filters allowing most filters to operate with the Avid RT preview pipeline.
• Performance enhancements when using 16bit rendering and when using RT filters.
• Motion Tracker workflow improvements including the ability to jump ahead in the timeline instead of tracking frame by frame.
• View Displacement option added to Water Waves allowing for interesting self-animating gradients.
• Numerous bug fixes and render quality improvements. FEC AVX 7.3.0 - What's New:
• 7.3.0 contains numerous performance, quality, and stability improvements and is recommended for all users.
• Major improvements were made to the FEC support for Avid Real-Time (Green Dot / RT) filters allowing most FEC filters to now support an RT version and to allow a significant simplification of the effect lists. See the section above on Green Dot Real-time Preview Effects filters in Avid for more comprehensive overview of these changes. Summary of technical details:
- RT (green dot) filters can now render in 16bit, be applied to title mattes, and be applied in multi-effect stacks with preserved intermediate alpha.
- Most filters in AVX now have RT versions except those that require access to frames at alternate times which is not supported with Avid's RT rendering pipeline.
- Creating RT versions of the effects was handled in three ways depending on the previous state of the filter. Some filters which had no RT version previously have simply been converted into RT. Some filters which previously had both RT and non-RT versions have had the the non-RT versions moved into the obsolete directory since there is no longer a reason to use them. Some filters now have a non-RT "MT" version which provides access to the motion tracker which is not compatible with RT mode since it requires accessing frames at alternate times.
• To simplify the effect lists the Two Input Effect category and the Transition Effects category have been moved into the Obsolete directory since in recent editions of Media Composer you can apply the normal version of an effect to a two input transition and thus these separate Two Input versions are not required.
• Any effects in the obsolete directory now contain the suffix "OBS" in their name. They will still work fine when opening saved projects that reference them but they are not recommended for use when applying new filter instances since a better counterpart now exists in the main filter categories.
• Numerous performance improvements were made to our core rendering pipeline to optimize render times across the full filter set.
• Fixed several problems with the parameter View modes where options such as View Animated or View Edited would not always show the correct list of parameters.
• Fixed incorrect offset amounts when using the motion tracker Offset controls when applied to the Pixel Chooser Oval or Rectangle shapes. Previous projects which corrected for these incorrect offset amounts may need their offset parameters re-tweaked.
• Fixed longstanding problem with slight flickering along the edges in all FEC filters that used large blur amounts such as Blur and Glow.
• Fixed problems where some disabled (hidden) controls were incorrectly enabled (unhidden) in response to changes in other controls.
• Preset loading was improved so that loading presets which don't reference all parameters will now reset any unreferenced parameters to default values. This resolves occasional unexpected parameter values (depending on the order in which presets were loaded) when sharing some presets between hosts or when loading some older presets in newer versions of the plugins.
• Fixed problem where compositing over a background track could show faint ghosting of the background track even in regions where the top track should have been 100% opaque.
• The minimum motion tracker resolution was changed to Half instead of Full so it is available in default yellow/green preview mode.
• Fixed problem where selecting None as the background when using the Apply to Title Matte option would cause the filter result to composite over the original matte shape rather than over a solid black background as would be expected for the None option
• Fixed problem in a small number of FEC filters where the first effect-specific parameter would fail to be set correctly when opening some presets.
• Numerous additional bug fixes. Boris Final Effects Complete 7 AVX supports the following host applications:
- Avid Media Composer Media Composer 6, 6.5, and 7
- Avid Symphony 6, 6.5, and 7
- Avid NewsCutter 10, 10.5, and 11System Requirements:
- Windows 7 x64