NewBlue Sound Benders v1.3Program Type:
Windows XP/Vista/7File Size:
4.85MbNewBlue Sound Benders
позволяет добавлять к звуковым дорожкам атмосферные, вокальные и эффекты окружения. Добавьте к звуковой дорожке телефонный звонок или радио, посторонние голоса, подводные звуки, ветер и другие звуковые эффекты с этой коллекцией из девяти VST-модулей.
--------------------------------------NewBlue Sound Benders
easily provides environmental, vocal and atmospheric effects to your audio tracks. Sound like a phone call or radio, effortlessly create alien voices, underwater sounds, add wind to your soundtrack and more with this collection of 9 creative and simple-to-use audio plugin effects.SET INCLUDESEnvironmental Effects
• Phone simulates a telephone by compressing your audio to make it sound as if it was coming from a telephone receiver.
• Radio simulates an AM radio. It compresses the audio, narrows the frequency, and adds a little hiss to recreate that lovely ol' fashioned radio sound! Also use Radio to recreate the sounds of other low fidelity audio devices from the past, such as old televisions, walkie talkies and cassette decks.
• Under Water simulates the sound of somebody or something talking under water.
• Wind generates and adds wind noise to the mix. It also adds echo to the original sound for dramatic effect.Vocal Effects
• Buzzurgle applies very strange processing to the audio, with very interesting results!
• Insectoid mutates the sound, making it buzzy and edgy. Great for altering voices, making them sound nasty and alien.Otherworldly, Atmospheric Effects
• Resonator creates a strange, almost metallic, resonating effect.
• Robot Fog uses resonating filters to create an ethereal, swirling drone.
• Wah sweeps the audio signal with a resonant low pass filter, to create an effect that sounds somewhat like moving your mouth in and out as you talk - "Wah"AudioMatrix Technology
The NewBlue AudioMatrix platform provides powerful audio techniques made straight forward for the end-user.
AudioMatrix was born out of frustration with the inherent complexity in applying audio effects to achieve specific goals.
For example, to brighten the sound while keeping levels unchanged (to avoid potential overloading and distortion) requires hooking up separate parametric equalizer and compression modules and setting a dozen control parameters just right... and that's a simple problem.
With few exceptions, it seems a degree in audio engineering and a lot of patience for parameter fiddling are required in order to accomplish anything remotely sophisticated.
AudioMatrix solves this. NewBlue audio designers use the AudioMatrix construction tool to build plug-ins by identifying the audio task, assembling sophisticated internal filters and assigning appropriate user-friendly controls. The construction tool then generates the finished effect - a carefully crafted and focused solution that still has plenty of power and control, but all of it useful.Video Editing Host Compatibility
- Adobe Premiere Elements 3.0
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS3/4, CS5/5.5, CS6/6.5
- Apple Final Cut Express 4+
- Apple Final Cut Pro 5.1+ (FCPX not supported)
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 5, 6/6.5
- Corel Video Studio X2+
- Grass Valley Edius 4, 5/5.5, 6/6.5
- MAGIX Movie Edit Pro/Plus /Premium* 17
- MAGIX Video Pro X3
- Pinnacle Studio 10 +
- Sony Vegas Pro 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 (32-bit/64-bit OpenFX/DirectX)
- Sony Vegas Movie Studio 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 (32-bit/64-bit OpenFX/DirectX)System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP 3 or later)
- Windows Vista (SP 2 or later), or Windows 7
- 1 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB graphics memory.
512MB or higher recommended for HD.*
- 200 MB hard-disk space for installation
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended for HD)
*Radeon HD 2400, GeForce 8600, GeForce 120 or Quadro FX 4500 or better. Intel HD Graphics not supported.Download: