NewBlue Audio Tools v1.3Program Type:
Windows XP/Vista/7File Size:
5.06MbNewBlue Audio Tools
поможет улучшить качество звуковой дорожки. Сжимайте, усиливайте и расширяйте тона для динамического улучшения общего качества звучания с помощью этой коллекции из одиннадцати VST-совместимых звуковых подключаемых модулей.
--------------------------------------NewBlue Audio Tools
instantly boosts soundtrack quality. Compress, enhance and expand tones to dynamically improve overall sound quality with this powerful VST-compatible collection of 11 must-have audio plugin effects.SET INCLUDES
• Bass Boost emphasizes the low tones in your production without overloading the sound.
• Compactor provides straightforward audio compression, bringing up the signal level of quiet sounds so the overall level is more uniform.
• Crisper emphasize the high end of the sound, again without overloading.
• Expander provides straightforward audio expansion, the reverse of compression. With expansion, loud sounds stay at full level while quiet sounds become even quieter, increasing the dynamic range.
• Monofier takes a stereo sound and mixes it down to mono.
• Sharpener enhances your sound in one easy pass by brightening and compressing it while reducing noise.
• Stereoizer takes dull tracks that lack stereo imaging and expands them into stereo.NewBlue Audio Tools includes four slightly more advanced tools that provide enhanced control over your audio:
• Dual Compressor and Tone Compressor provide sophisticated compression options, allowing specific frequency ranges to be set for the compression.
• Dual Expander and Tone Expander provide sophisticated expansion options, allowing specific frequency ranges to be set for the expansion.AudioMatrix Technology
The NewBlue AudioMatrix platform provides powerful audio techniques made straight forward for the end-user.
AudioMatrix was born out of frustration with the inherent complexity in applying audio effects to achieve specific goals.
For example, to brighten the sound while keeping levels unchanged (to avoid potential overloading and distortion) requires hooking up separate parametric equalizer and compression modules and setting a dozen control parameters just right... and that's a simple problem.
With few exceptions, it seems a degree in audio engineering and a lot of patience for parameter fiddling are required in order to accomplish anything remotely sophisticated.
AudioMatrix solves this. NewBlue audio designers use the AudioMatrix construction tool to build plug-ins by identifying the audio task, assembling sophisticated internal filters and assigning appropriate user-friendly controls. The construction tool then generates the finished effect - a carefully crafted and focused solution that still has plenty of power and control, but all of it useful.Video Editing Host Compatibility
- Adobe Premiere Elements 3.0
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS3/4, CS5/5.5, CS6/6.5
- Apple Final Cut Express 4+
- Apple Final Cut Pro 5.1+ (FCPX not supported)
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 5, 6/6.5
- Corel Video Studio X2+
- Grass Valley Edius 4, 5/5.5, 6/6.5
- MAGIX Movie Edit Pro/Plus /Premium* 17
- MAGIX Video Pro X3
- Pinnacle Studio 10 +
- Sony Vegas Pro 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 (32-bit/64-bit OpenFX/DirectX)
- Sony Vegas Movie Studio 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 (32-bit/64-bit OpenFX/DirectX)System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP 3 or later)
- Windows Vista (SP 2 or later), or Windows 7
- 1 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB graphics memory. 512MB or higher recommended for HD.*
- 200 MB hard-disk space for installation
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended for HD)
*Radeon HD 2400, GeForce 8600, GeForce 120 or Quadro FX 4500 or better. Intel HD Graphics not supported.Download: