NewBlue Audio Scrubbers v1.3Program Type:
Windows XP/Vista/7File Size:
4.26MbNewBlue Audio Scrubbers
поможет устранить фоновый шум и исправить звуковую дорожку видеоматериала. Устраняйте проблемы атаки звука и гул в рамках одного процесса с помощью данного набора из шести VST-совместимых звуковых подключаемых модулей.
--------------------------------------NewBlue Audio Scrubbers
eliminates background noise and repairs audio troubles with ease. Attack noise and hum problems in one simple process using this set of 6 powerful, VST-compatible audio plugins.SET INCLUDES
• Audio Polish cleans and enhances audio tracks with minimum effort, including features for noise reduction, compression, brightening the high end and even adding a touch of reverberation.
• Cleaner removes many undesirable sounds from the mix. This must-have tool includes noise reduction circuitry and hum elimination.NewBlue Audio Scrubbers also features a series of specific noise-removing tools. Each addresses the removal of undesirable background sound with a specialized approach.
• Auto Mute removes background noise by muting the signal below a threshold, a technique also known as "noise gating." You’ll find this particularly useful with voice-over narration.
• Background Fader dynamically reduces the background sound by progressively fading the signal when it goes below a set threshold.
• Hum Remover removes electrical hum by applying a special "notch" filter to the specific hum frequency and its harmonics (overtones).
• Noise Reducer is a powerful, easy-to-use tool. It delivers NewBlue's Noise Reduction technology (also used in Audio Polish and Cleaner) in a single control knob.AudioMatrix Technology
The NewBlue AudioMatrix platform provides powerful audio techniques made straight forward for the end-user.
AudioMatrix was born out of frustration with the inherent complexity in applying audio effects to achieve specific goals.
For example, to brighten the sound while keeping levels unchanged (to avoid potential overloading and distortion) requires hooking up separate parametric equalizer and compression modules and setting a dozen control parameters just right... and that's a simple problem.
With few exceptions, it seems a degree in audio engineering and a lot of patience for parameter fiddling are required in order to accomplish anything remotely sophisticated.
AudioMatrix solves this. NewBlue audio designers use the AudioMatrix construction tool to build plug-ins by identifying the audio task, assembling sophisticated internal filters and assigning appropriate user-friendly controls. The construction tool then generates the finished effect - a carefully crafted and focused solution that still has plenty of power and control, but all of it useful.Video Editing Host Compatibility
- Adobe Premiere Elements 3.0
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS3/4, CS5/5.5, CS6/6.5
- Apple Final Cut Express 4+
- Apple Final Cut Pro 5.1+ (FCPX not supported)
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 5, 6/6.5
- Corel Video Studio X2+
- Grass Valley Edius 4, 5/5.5, 6/6.5
- MAGIX Movie Edit Pro/Plus /Premium* 17
- MAGIX Video Pro X3
- Pinnacle Studio 10 +
- Sony Vegas Pro 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 (32-bit/64-bit OpenFX/DirectX)
- Sony Vegas Movie Studio 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 (32-bit/64-bit OpenFX/DirectX)System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP 3 or later)
- Windows Vista (SP 2 or later), or Windows 7
- 1 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB graphics memory. 512MB or higher recommended for HD.*
- 200 MB hard-disk space for installation
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended for HD)
*Radeon HD 2400, GeForce 8600, GeForce 120 or Quadro FX 4500 or better. Intel HD Graphics not supported.Download: