NewBlue Audio Equalizers v1.3Program Type:
Audio filters Developer:
Windows XP/Vista/7File Size:
4.69MbNewBlue Audio Equalizers
позволяет регулировать высокие, средние и низкие тона в звуковых дорожках. Усиливайте, ослабляйте тона или удаляйте диапазоны различными способами. Эта коллекция из девяти VST-совместимых звуковых подключаемых модулей позволит добиться результатов профессионального качества.
--------------------------------------NewBlue Audio Equalizers
controls highs, lows and everything-in-between for your audio tracks. Boost, soften or remove ranges of tone in a variety of ways. This collection of 9 VST-compatible audio plugin filters delivers professional quality results using a simple, clean interface.SET INCLUDES
• Adjust Highs controls the level of high-frequency sounds in your audio, much like the "treble tone" control in an audio receiver.
• Adjust Lows controls the level of low-frequency sounds in your audio, much like the "bass tone" control in an audio receiver.
• Graphic EQ controls the filtering of the entire frequency spectrum visually with a series of consecutive boost/cut controls.
• Parametric EQ is a versatile filter that boosts or cuts sound at a specific frequency.
• Remove Highs removes high-frequency sounds.
• Remove Lows removes low-frequency sounds.
• Tone Eliminator can isolate a particular sound and remove it from the mix. And, for some added fun, two creative and engaging effects:
• Filter Sweep applies a sweeping variable filter to the audio.
• Swirl creates a constantly changing atmospheric filter effect. AudioMatrix Technology
The NewBlue AudioMatrix platform provides powerful audio techniques made straight forward for the end-user.
AudioMatrix was born out of frustration with the inherent complexity in applying audio effects to achieve specific goals.
For example, to brighten the sound while keeping levels unchanged (to avoid potential overloading and distortion) requires hooking up separate parametric equalizer and compression modules and setting a dozen control parameters just right... and that's a simple problem.
With few exceptions, it seems a degree in audio engineering and a lot of patience for parameter fiddling are required in order to accomplish anything remotely sophisticated.
AudioMatrix solves this. NewBlue audio designers use the AudioMatrix construction tool to build plug-ins by identifying the audio task, assembling sophisticated internal filters and assigning appropriate user-friendly controls. The construction tool then generates the finished effect - a carefully crafted and focused solution that still has plenty of power and control, but all of it useful.Video Editing Host Compatibility
- Adobe Premiere Elements 3.0
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS3/4, CS5/5.5, CS6/6.5
- Apple Final Cut Express 4+
- Apple Final Cut Pro 5.1+ (FCPX not supported)
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 5, 6/6.5
- Corel Video Studio X2+
- Grass Valley Edius 4, 5/5.5, 6/6.5
- MAGIX Movie Edit Pro/Plus /Premium* 17
- MAGIX Video Pro X3
- Pinnacle Studio 10 +
- Sony Vegas Pro 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 (32-bit/64-bit OpenFX/DirectX)
- Sony Vegas Movie Studio 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 (32-bit/64-bit OpenFX/DirectX)System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP 3 or later)
- Windows Vista (SP 2 or later), or Windows 7
- 1 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB graphics memory. 512MB or higher recommended for HD.*
- 200 MB hard-disk space for installation
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended for HD)
*Radeon HD 2400, GeForce 8600, GeForce 120 or Quadro FX 4500 or better. Intel HD Graphics not supported.Download: