Boris Continuum Complete 8 AE v8.2.0 for CS5.x/CS6/CCProgram Type:
Adobe After Effects Plug-InDeveloper:
BORIS FX, IncHomepage:
Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit) | Mac OS X v10.6/10.7/10.8File Size:
166.61Mb / 165.62MbBoris Continuum Complete 8 AE
(BCC 8 AE) - Наиболее полный пакет плагинов для создания визуальных эффектов, когда-либо созданный для After Effects и Premiere Pro CS5.5, CS5 и CS4, работающих на платформах Windows и Macintosh, предоставляющий более 200 фильтров, включая 3D-объекты, такие как экструдированные тексты, 3D-эффекты частиц, инструменты для цветокоррекции и восстановления изображений, эффекты бликов и освещения, оптический стабилизатор, эффекты переходов, искривления, свечения и кинематографические эффекты.
В 8-ю версию BCC oвошло 8 новых фильтров: Videoscope, Film Glow, Flicker Fixer, Lens Flare 3D, Stage Light, Particle Emitter 3D, Organic Strands и Wild Cards. Все фильтры поддерживают работу в многопроцессорных системах и аппаратное ускорение OpenGL.Boris Continuum Complete 8 AE
delivers the most comprehensive VFX plug-in suite ever created for Macintosh and Windows versions of Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro CS5.5, CS5, and CS4. A whopping 200+ filters include 3D Objects such as Extruded Text, 3D particle effects, image restoration tools, lens flares and lights, keys and mattes, 3 Way Color Grading and other color correction tools, time-based effects such as Optical Stabilizer, warp and perspective effects, and blurs, glows, and cinematic effects. All filters take advantage of either multi-processing or OpenGL hardware acceleration for an interactive effects design experience.
Over 1,000 professionally-designed presets are included free with every installation of BCC. You can save and freely share your own presets and build customized preset collections tuned to the specific needs of a project. Both static and animated BCC presets are supported on the After Effects platform. Presets can be shared with matching BCC installations on any host application in which BCC is installed.New Boris Continuum Complete 8 AE Features
• Better Particles
: BCC 8 AE includes several new filters based on a new, modernized BCC particle engine: Particle Emitter, Organic Strands, and Wild Cards. Targeted toward broadcast design and graphics creation, these filters significantly improve upon previously available particle filters. The new BCC particle engine offers:
- Full 3D camera and lights
- Integration with AE's camera and lights
- Particle Emitter motion that follows an AE mask
- OpenGL rendering and lighting of real 3D objects
- Interaction with an AE 3D layer and particle generation from a 3D layer
- Complex color gradient controls and graph maps for size and opacity
- The ability to Spawn particles
- Image collection files
- The ability to mix and match various custom particle textures
- Various special effects, such as mirror mode and dispersion
- Wind, Sphere Warps, and Sink Points
- Fractal Noise field
• Better Lens Flares
: BCC Lens Flare 3D is BCC's next-generation lens flare tool featuring enhanced looks and integration with After Effects. Thanks to GPU optimization, the filter is blazingly fast while providing highly sought-after functionality.Improvements include:
- Support for AE-native camera and lighting rigs
- Built-in 3D camera and lighting rigs for Adobe Premiere Pro
- Ability to automatically apply lens flares to user-defined AE native lights in the composition
- Ability to auto-generate lens flares based on luma values
- Ability to auto-generate lens flares that follow the contour of AE native masks
- Automated flicker feature for lens flare light source, using AE native or built-in lights
- Automated randomize feature to flicker light intensity values across multiple AE lights
- Automated shimmer feature for shimmering light rays
- Edge-trigger feature for boosting light intensity as it approaches and crosses the edge
- Sub-beam feature that generates Star Trek-style photon sci-fi flares
- Colored ring option
- Chroma hoop option
- Chroma fan option
- Lens caustics option
- Customizable lens surface textures with built-in looks
- Chromatic aberration option
• Better Glows
: The new BCC Film Glow effect includes a unique Crosstalk feature that blends the color of the glow with the image in a variety of ways, giving you the ability to generate looks that are not possible with other glow filters - a real game-changer for designers searching for new looks!
• Better Lights
: BCC's arsenal of lighting options has grown to include a new Stage Light filter that tightly integrates with AE's camera and lights and nicely complements AE's built-in lighting, providing a much-needed volumetric feel.
• Unprecedented AE Integration
: BCC 8 AE sets a new standard for AE integration, offering fast workflow and reducing your learning curve to virtually zero. BCC filters take full advantage of the excellent native 3D camera and light system that AE users depend on in their daily work. For path animations and image isolation tasks, BCC 8 filters import vector masks directly from AE layers. And for automated parameter animation, many BCC filters are now able to take advantage of audio data directly from AE audio tracks.
• Better Image Restoration
: Undesirable light flicker sometimes plagues irreplaceable camera shots. What can you do about it? BCC 8 AE comes to the rescue with a new Flicker Fixer tool that automatically solves the most challenging flickering light problems. Now footage so critical to your project becomes usable again!
• New Videoscope Tool for AE
: Full-featured and easy to use, the new BCC Videoscope filter means you no longer need to switch to a custom UI and deal with work-arounds to check color levels; the scopes are built right in to your Composite window! With vector scope and waveform monitors at your fingertips, you can be sure that you will never exceed legal color limits - while maintaining the overall integrity of your effects. A must-have for AE users!
• 8 New Filters
: BCC 8 AE's eight new filters include enhanced lens flares, particles, glows, and lights as well as new flicker reduction and videoscope tools. New Boris Continuum Complete 8 AE Filters:
- Film Glow
- Flicker Fixer
- Lens Flare 3D
- Stage Light
- Particle Emitter 3D
- Organic Strands
- Wild Cards
• 32-bit Float Support
: 32-bit Float Support is included as part of BCC’s GPU implementation and it is equally supported with ATI and NVIDIA graphics cards – with no loss of performance.BCC AE Tutorials
- Continuum Complete for Adobe Training Videos >>What's new in v8.2.0:
- 8.2.0 contains numerous performance, quality, and stability improvements and is recommended for all users.
- Substantial performance improvements to Lens Flare 3D.
- Major upgrade to Depth of Field rendering in the new particle filters offering improved render quality and substantial performance improvements.
- Major upgrade to Stage Light yielding improved render quality and faster performance. Note that due to the many improvements in the rendering details you may notice some differences in the final render when opening projects created prior to this release.
- OpenGL transfer speed improvements in all of our OpenGL accelerated filters.
- UI interactivity improvements for many filters in Premiere.
- Improved stability for many filters, particularly in Premiere.
- Improved support for Retina display systems.
- Particle Emitter 3D has two new blend modes (Lighten and Screen) in addition to the previous Normal and Add modes for inter-particle compositing.
- Fixed problem where Wipe Transitions did not correctly handle alpha in the outgoing layer even in alpha aware mode.
- Fixed problems with the Motion Tracker not working on Trimmed clips in AE and Premiere.
- Fixed problems where Load/Save of Motion Tracker data didn't work when the tracker Start Frame parameter was non-zero or when the tracker was applied to trimmed clips in AE or Premiere.
- Fixed problems in AE and Premiere where Match Grain and Degrain did not refresh their renders with proper grain samples when the sampling params changed.
- Fixed problem in AE where Match Grain did not re-render immediately after loading a grain signature file.
- Fixed problems in Lens Transition with outgoing clips containing alpha channels.
- Fixed problems where the incorrect underlying image was displayed behind the motion track data when tracking with an alternate track source selected.
- Fixed problem with Corner Pin in Premiere where the tracker params were not re-enabled if the “use motion trackers” checkbox was toggled off and then back on.
- Improved help files for Noise Map 2 and Turbulence.
- Fixed Videoscope problem where the Log feature didn't work properly on 32bit mac hosts.
- Fixed rendering issues in some bit depths in Wipe Transition filters when incoming layer is translucent and composite settings are changed.
- Fixed problem where Halftone looked very different at reduced resolution when using pre/post blur options.
- Improved handling when the Motion Tracker is applied to an AE host Mask. The tracker data is now applied in a relative fashion, thus avoiding an initial unexpected shift for default settings. Previous projects which manually corrected for this shift with the Offset controls may need their offset parameters re-tweaked.
- Fixed incorrect offset amounts when using the motion tracker Offset controls when applied to the Pixel Chooser Oval or Rectangle options. Previous projects which corrected for these incorrect offset amounts may need their offset parameters re-tweaked.
- Fixed longstanding problem with flickering along the edges in all BCC filters that used large blur amounts such as Pyramid Blur, Gaussian Blur, Film Glow.
- Fix problem with Lens Flare 3d where the Edge map results change when viewed at reduced resolution.
- Fixed problem on Retina Display systems where the left side parameters in Text Window, such as Font, Size, etc. did not work for Extruded Text & Type On Text filters.
- Fixed the behavior of the Motion Tracker Auto-Man parameter in many filters.
- In Pan and Zoom the Video Safe Colors option now scales to the range 16-235 instead of just doing a hard clamp to safe levels.
- Fixed problems in 3D Objects filters with gaps in shapes jumping between filled and unfilled states while animating shape geometries.
- Fixed problems in BCC Prism when selecting Reflect for outside pattern.
- Fixed incorrect results in BCC Radial Wipe and MultiStretch Wipe for some larger values of radius.
- The Motion Tracker has been removed from all BCC transition filters to improve usability.
- The valid range for the Shadow slider in Page Turn has been expanded to allow for more visually prominent shadows.
- Fixed incorrect colors in Colorize when using HSV in float projects.
- Fixed color artifacts in Correct Selected Color when using the mix with original control in float projects.
- Noise Map rendering in float projects now matches the results in 8 and 16 bit.
- Fixed incorrect clamping of out of range inputs in Match Grain in float projects.
- Fixed incorrect rendering in Noise Map 2 in float projects when rendering at less than full quality.
- Fixed the blend mode in Corner Pin and Match Move in float projects.
- Fixed incorrect positioning in Rays when rendering in float or 16bit.
- Fixed problems in Noise Reduction with the Cb noise reduction control being non-functional.
- Fixed non-random behavior in Film Damage where alternating patterns of dirt and hair seemed to progress diagonally across the screen over time.
- Fixed sporadic instability in Multi Shadow.
- Fixed problems with the Lens Flare 3D obscuration feature not fully obscuring the light.
- Fixed problem in Wild Cards when using backface with an AE camera.
- Fixed instability when using time reverse on a precomped layer that uses Looper in AE.
- Fixed dark fringes around some soft particle edges in the new particle filters.
- Fixed problem in Premiere CS5.5 and earlier where Lens Flare 3D was incorrectly displaying an "unsupported host" error message.
- Fixed problem where OpenGL filters were incorrectly clipping out of range float colors to the range 0 to 1.
- Fixed problem in 32 bit mac hosts where Pan and Zoom could introduce a color shift in 16bit and float projects.
- Fixed incorrect results in BCC Radial Wipe and MultiStretch Wipe when radius is set to large values.BCC AE 8 supports the following host applications:Macintosh OSX 10.6, 10.7, and 10.8:
- Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro CS5.x, CS6 and CCWindows 7 64:
- Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro CS5.x, CS6 and CCFilters by Host Application >>Boris Host Compatibility Matrix >>Boris Continuum Complete Supported Graphics Cards >>Download: