Pixologic ZBrush v4R6Program Type:
Windows Vista/7File Size:
- программа для трехмерной графики. За какие-то несколько лет эта программа уверенно вошла в разряд необходимых инструментов для 3D-художников всего мира. Ее используют почитатели самых разных трехмерных редакторов, поскольку она является отличным дополнением к любому из них.
ZBrush это гибрид 2D- и 3D-графики, и, соответственно, она ведет себя отлично от других программ, которые вы используете в этих областях. В сердце программы - пиксолы (pixols), являющиеся 3D-пикселами, которые имеют глубину, ориентацию и информацию о материале.
Новые инструменты и опции предоставляют еще больше удобства во всех элементах работы, увеличивая продуктивность художника и упрощая процесс моделирования. ZMapper и Displacement Exporter адаптированы для ZBrush, чтобы обеспечить больше гибкости при экспорте ваших скульптур. Благодаря технологии Smart Resym, программа теперь может пользоваться функцией Poseable Symmetry. Независимо от позы вашей скульптуры, модель остается симметричной.
ZBrush - единственный на сегодняшний день пакет 3D-графики, позволяющий нормально работать с HD-геометрией. Глядя на некоторые работы, сделанные в ZBrush, не верится, что такое можно было сотворить в 3D-моделлере без Фотошопа. Но факт остается фактом. Настоящая фотореалистичность, без каких-либо оговорок.
is a digital sculpting and painting program that has revolutionized the 3D industry with its powerful features and intuitive workflows. Built within an elegant interface, ZBrush offers the world's most advanced tools for today's digital artists. With an arsenal of features that have been developed with usability in mind, ZBrush creates a user experience that feels incredibly natural while simultaneously inspiring the artist within. With the ability to sculpt up to a billion polygons, ZBrush allows you to create limited only by your imagination.
ZBrush 4R5 continues to expand on creative freedom with new features for sculpting, rendering and overall quality of life. These new features were designed to let you be an artist first and foremost, giving you more freedom to explore new ideas!Major Features
• Polish by Features
- A new set of Polish sliders has been added in the Tool >> Deformation sub-palette to improve your surface and make them cleaner, especially for hard surface models and product design objects. It includes Polish by Features, but also Polish by PolyGroups and Polish by Crisp Edges. DynaMesh functionality has been greatly enhanced and can now retain more of your shape in a lower polygon count than ever before, thanks to the new Polish by Features volume preservation characteristic.
• Curves by Features
- Creates curves based on the model's PolyGroups, creased edges or its outline. These curves can then be used with any of the curve-based sculpting brushes.
• Panel Loops
- Based on PolyGroups, this feature will transform the selected model into individual panels with thickness. Or it can extrude those panels from the surface with clean borders and bevels, perfect for hard-edge sculpting.
• Delete Loops
- Allows you to remove unnecessary edge loops. At higher settings it can also drastically change the shape of your model.
• Align Loops
- An alternative to the Delete Loops feature, this produces the same visual effect but doesn't change the model's topology.
• Dynamic Brush Size
- Makes it possible for the brush size to dynamically change as the model moves closer or further away from the camera. This becomes extremely helpful when sculpting items such as bolts, alpha pattern, scales, and etc. No matter the distance the model is from the camera the bolt, alpha pattern and scales will remain the same size due to the brush dynamically changing.
• PolyGroup Enhancements
- Several functions have been added relating to ZBrush's PolyGroup options. You can now group by normals, merge stray groups (useful when groups have been auto-assigned), crease or uncrease by PolyGroup and also a Smart Polish By Feature function to improve your mesh shape without losing volume.
- Posterization takes a smooth gradient and converts it to fewer steps with abrupt changes between them; a staircase kind of effect. With additions made to the profile curves, Material Mixer, BPR Filters and a new 3D Posterize feature, you can now easily create a cell shaded render.
• See-Through Mode
- Makes the entire interface transparent so that you can see open windows behind ZBrush. As an example, you can use your browser to find a reference image and sculpt against it without even needing to import it into ZBrush!
• Auto Save
- ZBrush will now periodically and automatically save your work in a temporary project file. It will also auto-save when ZBrush is idle, such as if you're away from your computer or switch to another application without first closing ZBrush.
For a full list of features and descriptions, visit the ZBrush 4R5 feature pages >>What's new in 4R6:
Central to Release 6 is ZRemesher: an evolution of ZBrush's automatic retopology tool. It analyzes the curves in a mesh to produce a very natural polygon flow. Yet it also achieves these better results in significantly less time. Of course, when an artist wants more control ZRemesher provides features such as local density management and curve flow orientation. Furthermore, a new and innovative feature of ZRemesher is its ability to perform local retopology to a specific part of the mesh while keeping all border vertex points welded to the rest of the model.
The response from the artist community since ZRemesher was released has been overwhelming, with many saying that they can now do in minutes what used to take days! Visit the official ZBrushCentral thread to read what they are saying.
But that's not all! ZBrush 4R6 also introduces a number of other enhancements. New brushes further extend the sculpting toolkit, including the new Trim Curve, Bridge Curve and Creasing brushes. DynaMesh - ZBrush's revolutionary concepting tool - now preserves PolyGroups. This is perfect for sculpting hard surfaces! And speaking of hard surfaces, the Panel Loops feature has been expanded with two new options to deliver even more flexibility.System Requirements:Highly Recommended:
OS: Windows Vista/Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit
CPU: Pentium D or newer (or equivalent such as AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer) with optional multithreading or hyperthreading capabilities.
RAM: 2048MB required for working with multi-million-polys. 6 GB recommended. (ZBrush 4 is a 32-bit application, but can use up to 4 GB of system RAM)
Pen Tablet: Wacom or Wacom compatible.
Monitor: 1280x1024 monitor resolution or higher (32 bits)Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows Vista, or newer, 32-bits or 64-bits.
CPU: P4 or AMD Opteron or Athlon64 Processor (Must have SSE2: Streaming SIMD Extensions 2)
RAM: 1024MB (2048 MB recommended)
Pen Tablet: Wacom or Wacom compatible.
Monitor: 1280x1024 monitor resolution (32 bits)Download: