Imagineer Systems mocha PRO V184.108.40.20665 64-bit Team V.R private buildProgram Typ:
Tracking, RotoscopingRelease Date:
Jul 10, 2013Homepage:
- Самый мощный полнофункциональный инструмент для 2D трекинга и ротоскопинга, основанный на уникальной системе 2.5D планарного трекинга, помогает художникам визуальных эффектов упростить и значительно ускорить работу по трекингу и ротоскопингу, предоставляя возможность быстро генерировать точные точки привязки, данные по которым могут быть экспортированы в наиболее популярные программные пакеты монтажа и композитинга: After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Flame, Smoke, Combustion, Avid DS, Quantel generationQ, Shake, Digital Fusion и Nuke.
--------------------- mocha Pro
- Ultimate VideoFX Utility. mocha Pro delivers all the planar tracking and rotoscoping tools from award winning software, mocha and adds compositing tools for match moving, auto image and wire removal, clean plate generation, lens distortion correction and stabilization, to deliver an all-in-one master VFX tool set. By combining the best of legacy products mokey and monet, Imagineer now offers one product with all the features. mocha Pro's remove module is the industry's most unique alternative to painting, cloning & manual tracking.
Leveraging more than 8 years of engineering research and development, mocha Pro offers digital media artists a powerful, intuitive and innovative planar tracking-based solution with a streamlined interface, accelerated workflow and the power to easily track and manipulate shots not possible with traditional solutions. mocha Pro is the ideal VFX complement for film/video post production, creative motion graphics and 2D-3D conversion pipelines.
• one tool, all the features - 64 bit optimized
• object removals & clean plate generation
• lens distortion correction
• offset & 3D offset tracking
• insert compositing & mesh warper
• planar tracking & roto export to After Effects, Flame, Nuke & morePlanar tracking innovation.
mocha is a stand alone tracking & roto software designed to complement any compositing and finishing environment. mocha's unique planar tracker and streamlined interface allows artists to easily track shots where point trackers fail: shots with noise, shots with motion blur and shots that go offscreen or are obscured. Artists can quickly and easily solve difficult tracks and export transform, scale, rotation and perspective keyframe data to the industry's most popular packages such as After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Flame, Smoke, Combustion, Avid DS, Quantel generationQ, Shake, Digital Fusion and Nuke. Tracking screen inserts and stabilizing camera jitter has never been easier!Rotoscoping and matte creation.
Isolating and extracting objects is at the heart of all visual effects compositing and 2D to 3D conversion projects. mocha's advanced bezier and x-spline shape creation tools give compositors the tools they need to create highly accurate and realistic roto mattes with variable edge feathering. Linking shapes to the planar tracker allows the artist to create mattes with far less manual keyframes. mocha can render mattes with motion blur for any as well as export shape data for Flame/Flint/Inferno, Shake, Combustion, After Effects and Final Cut Pro.Features:
- 2.5D planar tracking
- AdjustTrack module
- 64 bit optimized
- Improved user interface
- OGL accelerated matte rendering with motion blur
- X-spline and Bezier roto tools with per-point edge feathering
- Stabilize & smooth module with AutoFill render
- Open EXR Support
- Automatic object and rig removal module with optional clean plate inserts
- Lens distortion analysis with distort & undistort render function
- Insert composite module
- Offset & 3D offset surface composting & track export
- Mesh warper distortion tool
- Multi-pass rendering (render matte, fill, comp)
- RED (R3D) file support
- Lens Improvements: Export Distortion Maps to AE, Nuke, Flame, Fusion & more
- Improved Roto: Transform Tool and Join Layers (parent control points)
- Project Management: Organize and group layers. Share and merge projects
- Dope Sheet: keyframe editor simplifies animation retiming, copy & pasteExport track data to:
- Autodesk: Flame, Smoke, Combustion
- Adobe After Effects CS3, CS4,CS5
- Apple: Final Cut Pro & Finl Cut Express
- Apple Motion
- Apple Shake
- Quantel generationQ (requires free mocha for Quantel plug-in)
- Eyeon Fusion
- NukeExport roto data to:
- Apple: Final Cut Pro (with mocha shape for Final Cut plug-in)
- Autodesk Flame, Smoke, Combustion: GMasks
- Nuke & Nuke X
- After Effects CS3, CS4, CS5 (with mocha shape for After Effects plug-in)
- Eyeon Fusion (via ssf export)
- Shake Video Tutorials >>mocha AE and PRO v3.2 includes significant features and fixes:
- Support for international file names and directories.
- Support for international layer and clip names.
- Camera Solve nulls now export with names relative to their layers and corners.
- Exported Camera Solve nulls are now suffixed with the word "inaccurate" if the export has not found an accurate solve for the null position.
- Global character & keyboard support: Unicode-enabled, supporting project, footage, layer names and file paths in any language.
- Fixes licensing deactivation issues related to OS X Mountain Lion.
- Fixes tracking export issues with interlaced projects for AE and FCP.
- Fixes in stabilized and inverted tracking export.
- 3D Camera exporter now exports nulls with names and accuracy identifiers to both After Effects and FBX for Nuke, C4D & more.
- Updated mocha 3D track import plug-in for After Effects. (v1.1)
- Many more improvements in all areas of the software.Technical specs:
- Windows x64.Minimal Hardware
- Processor: At least 1-GHz Pentium IV
- Disk: At least 1 GB
- Memory: At least 1 GB
- Graphics card: Must support OpenGL
- Monitor: Minimum resolution 1200x800 pixelsRecommended Hardware
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB+
- Disk: High-speed disk array
- Graphics Card: NVDIA Quadro FX 1500 or equivalent
- Monitor: 1920x1080 or higher
Working with high-resolution footage such as 2K or HD is very demanding on system resources; a system with at least 4 GB of system memory and 256 MB of texture memory should be used.