The Foundry NukeX 7.0v8Program Type:
The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd.Homepage:
Windows XP/7 64-bitFile Size:
191.36MbThe Foundry Nuke
представляет собой мощнейший пакет для композитинга, обеспечивающий пользователей беспрецедентной скоростью и набором первоклассных функций, не имеющий себе равных на рынке настольных систем. Если вы занимаетесь созданием высококачественных цифровых изображений - то Nuke именно для вас, решение является проверенным в производстве инструментом для создания визуальных эффектов, которое придаст скорости, функциональности и гибкости вашему VFX-конвейеру. Nuke решает реальные проблемы, стоящие перед постпроизводственными студиями и художниками по визуальным эффектам по всему миру. Функции, которыми снабжён NukeX
, поднимают решение на совершенно другой уровень. NukeX обладает всеми основными функциями Nuke, а также функционал данной версии расширен интегрированным модулем отслеживания движений 3D-камеры, генератором глубины резкости, инструментами автоматической коррекции дисторсий объектива и FurnaceCore, ядром технологии Furnace.
Инструкция по активации на Русском языке прилагается, см. 'install_windows_ru.txt'
--------------------------------------The Foundry Nuke
is a powerful compositing product that delivers unparalleled speed and a first-class feature set that is unrivalled in the desktop market. If you are in the business of creating high-quality digital images Nuke is the production proven visual effects tool that brings speed, functionality and flexibility to your VFX pipeline. Nuke solves real problems faced by post production facilities and visual effects artists all over the world. The features inside NukeX
add up to deliver a compositing solution which is much more than just the sum of its parts. NukeX has all the essential features of Nuke extended with an integrated 3D camera tracker, depth generator, tools for automatic lens distortion correction and FURNACECORE, the nucleus of The Foundry's Academy Award-winning FURNACE technology.
Nuke’s flexible node-based approach, native multi-channel workflow and powerful integrated 3D compositing environment delivers on the creative vision of the most forward-thinking commercial, music video, television and film directors.
Nuke began as the in-house compositing and effects software at Digital Domain, brought together by a team of highly talented engineers and visual effects artists to meet the growing requirements of a world-leading post production facility. The Foundry remains committed to the original concept of developing a compositing application designed by artists for artists.
NukeX gives artists greater creative freedom through an integrated workflow, dramatically increasing the efficiency of core compositing tasks. The extended tools within NukeX allow artists to work efficiently, interactively and in context of the visual effects process - not easy with a separate stand-alone application.
Direct access to the scene and camera geometry provided by the camera tracker can dramatically increase the efficiency and accuracy of core compositing tasks, such as the 3D scene reconstruction, texture re-projection, animated rotoscoping and clean plate generation
FURNACECORE and the automatic lens analysis increase productivity by automating some of the relatively pedestrian tasks, leaving artists free to concentrate on more creative work - tasks such as wire and rig removal, retiming, noise and grain removal and matching CGI with live action material.Features shared with Nuke:
• 3D Compositing. Nuke's powerful 3D workspace supports OBJ import, projection mapping, geometry modifiers, and more. This true 3D environment creates powerful workflows and exciting new ways to approach compositing.
• Stereoscopic Support. Nuke 5 has included support for working with stereoscopic and multi-view projects.
• Multi-channel, High Dynamic Range Support. Nuke delivers the industry's broadest support for EXR images. Read, process and write over a thousand channels per stream, improving data management and workflow.
• Keying. Nuke’s exclusive Image Based Keyer (IBK) gives artists powerful tools for dealing with uneven backings. Primatte and Keylight are built-in.
• Flexible User Interface. Savable layouts, dockable panels, GUI customization capabilities and features like the 'bullseye' and 'input' buttons make managing large, complex composites easier than ever.
• Fast Rendering. Even when processing high resolution footage at 32-bit floating point precision on modest hardware, Nuke's multi-threaded, scanline-based rendering engine gives rapid feedback.
• Scripting. Nuke offers an extremely open architecture. Both its node graph and user interface are accessible through the Python and TCL scripting languages, making it possible to customize Nuke in innumerable ways. If you really want to drill down, Nuke supports the industry standard OFX plug-in API as well as a native developers' kit (NDK) for creating your own tightly integrated plug-ins.
• Plug-ins. All of The Foundry's OpenFX (OFX) plug-ins are fully compatible with Nuke. Plug-ins are available from The Foundry and third party plug-in vendors.NukeX combines the feature-set of Nuke with the following additional capabilities:
• 3D Camera Tracker
- Integrates directly into Nuke's 2D/3D image processing environment, providing live and in-context access to Nuke's powerful pre- and post-processing tools;
- Analyze 2D image sequences, and automatically solve to reconstruct the 3D camera with unknown, approximate or known, constant or varying constraints;
- Control automatic track selection and distribution, and add user generated track data;
- Automatic 3D point cloud and camera creation native to Nuke's 3D environment. Create reference geometry and cards positioned at tracked points in the 3D scene.
• Camera Lens Distortion Tools
- Integrates directly into Nuke's 2D image processing environment;
- Unwarp and warp image sequences using a parametric lens model;
- Lens modelling through automatic analysis or manual feature identification.
NukeX comes with FURNACECORE, the core plug-ins from The Foundry's Academy Award©-winning FURNACE toolset, which have undergone many enhancements.
Kronos - high quality time warping based on optical flow technologies;
MatchGrade - copy the grade from one sequence to another;
Motionblur - add realistic blur based on the motion in the scene;
DeNoise - removes or reduces all kinds of noise from your footage;
DeGrain - optimised removal of film grain from a plate;
ReGrain - add grain to your clean plates or graphics from stock, or sample your own;
DeFlicker2 - removes in-scene flicker from light sources of all kinds;
Steadiness - smooth a shots camera move, or lock off a shot completely;
RigRemoval - remove unwanted foreground objects from a shot;
Align - align similar shots automatically;
WireRemoval - quickly clean up wires;
VectorGenerator - generates motion vectors for use in other nodes.What's new in 7.0v8:
See the 'Nuke_7.0v8_ReleaseNotes.pdf'System Requirements:
- Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows 7 x64, or RHEL 5.4 for Intel64 or AMD64
- x86-64 processor, such as Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon, with SSE3 instruction set support (or newer)
- 5 GB disk space available for caching and temporary files
- At least 1 GB RAM
- Display with at least 1280 x 1024 pixel resolution and 24-bit color
- Graphics card with at least 512 MB of video memory and driver support for OpenGL 2.0
To enable optional GPU acceleration of Viewer processing, you need OpenGL 2.0 with support for floating point textures and GLSL.
To enable NUKEX 7.0 to calculate certain nodes using the GPU, you need to have:
>> An NVIDIA GPU with compute capability 1.1 or above. A list of the compute capabilities of NVIDIA GPUs is available at: CUDA-Enabled Processors >>
>> Graphics drivers capable of running CUDA 4.0 or above. On Windows and Linux, these are the normal graphics drivers for your NVIDIA GPU: Windows 275.36 (released June 20111.19) or later, Linux 270.41.19 (released May 2011) or later. Download: