CycoreFX Path Tools-64 v1.2 Team-V.RProgram Type:
After Effects plug-insRelease Date:
May 30, 2012Homepage:
Win64, After Effects CS5 64-bit or greaterFile Size:
12.7Mb CFX Path Tools
представляет собой пакет, содержащий два мощных плагина - Rakka и Wiggle Stroke. Эти плагины предназначены для создания анимации на основе траектории маски. Управляя работой фильтра, можно создавать практически бесконечные комбинации - от очень простой анимации, до высоко уникальных эффектов и элементов фона. Path Tools поддерживает 32 битные цвета и 64-разрядные приложения, включая After Effects CS5.x.
-------------------------- CFX Path Tools
is a package containing two powerful plug-ins, Rakka and Wiggle Stroke. These plug-ins are targeted at creating animations based on mask paths. Rakka needs an additional layer to "rack up", or repeat, along the selected mask path. From these basic requirements both filters offer controls that allows for almost endless combinations to create anything from very basic animations to highly unique effects and background elements. PathTools supports 32 bpc color (float) and are 64-bit native for After Effects CS5.x.Rakka
- This plug-in offers a broad range of uses. In its most basic form, Rakka functions as a timesaver for creating repeated path animations with an offset for each instance. This task currently involves writing complex expressions or a lot of manual work, duplicating the layer several times and doing the offset by hand. For example, if you need five corn flakes packages, or a logo, flowing along a path, Rakka makes that a no-brainer and you have full control over scale, rotation, twist etc.
The above only scratches the surface of Rakka’s potential. Rakka can be used to create anything from swirling lines to bands of pearls, from a caterpillar moving across the screen to highly organic "HR Giger like" animations. Thanks to controls for random scale, offset and rotation, transfer modes, scale-in/out, fade-in/out, to mention a few, you can create stunning animations with minimal effort ― animations that were only possible with complicated particle generators.Wiggle Stroke
- The possibilities with Wiggle Stroke are numerous. You can do anything from the basic "wiggling" of frames to completely crazy looking thread or geometric wire animations, all from a single mask path. To create the wiggling effect, Wiggle Stroke use three types of modifiers to displace the stroke from the original mask path, basic noise, wave noise and wave functions. Each type has a variety of options to vary the appearance. Wiggling can be applied to position, radius and opacity individually. You will be truly amazed with what can be created from just an ellipse or straight line mask path.System requirements:
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- Adobe After Effects CS5 64-bit or greater
- 670 KB of hard disk space to use the CFX Path Tools -64 Plug-ins and Presets.Changes in CFX Path Tools v1.2
(Improvements and bug fixes since version 1.1.1):General:
- Plug-ins have been updated with latest After Effects CS6 SDK. This is required to run in After Effects CS6 and take advantage of new features like the Global Performance Cache.